Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Comes a Knocking ❯ Destiny 23: The End? ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorceress-Hello everyone I got a new nickname from my friends sometimes I rather wish they would stick with one name and get it over with

Yugi-You just need a litter diversity in your life that’s all

Sorceress-Yeah right my new nickname is Pharaoh

Yami-I thought I was the Pharaoh

Sorceress-No your the Pharaohs darkness

Yami-Oh what ever

Sorceress-this is going to be a looonnng day

Chapter 23: The End of a Old thing and a Beginning for a New

They all appeared in a maze like tomb but was new instead of old and was slightly different from another soul room ever encountered Bakura smirked and looked at everyone quite impressed at how complex it is '/Well its changed since the last time I was in here/'

Ryou looks at him oddly "It has?"

Bakura turns to him with a mischievous glint in his eye and smirked '/Yep, its actually strange/'

Seto looked around as well and looked at him smirking right back at him that would probably put his to shame "That’s saying something coming from you."

Ryou rolled his eyes "Lets go find him, 'Homicidal tomb robber'."

'/I take that as a compliment/' Bakura says puffing out his chest.

Ryou looks at him weirdly, while Seto roles his eyes "I knew you would." Bakurs was about to retaliate but was stopped as Ryou grabbed him by the ear with a laughing Seto behind him.

----------------------------------------

--3 hours later--

They had split up and was about to call a quits when the rod started to glow brightly and was pointing him to a an old door with black trimming on it "Hmmm that’s strange?" He said aloud looking down at the doorknob and then turning on his heels as he heard a noise but saw nothing to look, but turned back to the door and slowly went into the door 'Why does the rod want me to go in there?' He looks around and gasps a room fit for a King and more a room filled with gold trimming and beautiful tapestry’s on the walls and a Kings size bed surrounded by a veil "What is this place?" he asks slightly letting a hand run over the silk sheets and then suddenly hears scolding behind him as a kind and familiar voices speaks up behind him.

"Hello Seth." Yugi said smiling sweetly as his grandfather coming up behind him scolding him.

"Yugi?" He asks quite surprised.

Yugi pouts and asks him with a sulking voice "Where have you been I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out to practice."

Gramps starts fuming in the back "You don't get to practice and have fun spoiled brat."

Yugi rolls his eyes smiling and playfully glares at him "Ahh, but Shimon...."

The one called Shimon glares "No buts you went outside the palace so you are stuck in here till you learn..." He didn't get to finish while he interrupts him.

"Spoil Sport." He pouts as Seto can only stare at what was unfolding before him before he bolts out the door and into the halls.

Bakura starts to laugh '/"What’s wrong priest?/'

"Kind of good memory." He mumbles to himself as he looks up and sees pain in Ryou's eyes.

Bakura smirks 'Wait until you see the one I found with your standing on a ledge going to die with the three eyes Ultimate Dagon......' he traills off.

Seto sighs in defeat and guilt "I didn't mean to do that to Yugi."

Bakura smirks and turns his head crossing his arms 'Well tell that to him.'

Seto nodded and mumbles to himself "I just might." they start on there way on again in silence trying to find Yugi in one of his memories or what not.

Seto senses the Dark Magician close by Bakura looks back at him and yells at him '/Come on your wasting time/'

Seto just waved them off staring at a wall "Just go on I'll catch up later."

Ryou nods while Bakrua's eyes narrowed and Ryou looked confused as they to walk away slightly with Ryou looking even more confused "What is up with you and your third degree glare?"

'/I think he knows something/'

"And you would care?" He asks slightly surprised he knew everyone was close after what happened but not that close.

'/I've grown attached to his Hikari/' he starts to sulk.

"Uhh huh."

----------------------------------------------------

--Seto--

"Come on lead me to him stupid rod." Seto said banging the Rod against the wall glaring at it trying to will it to work but not getting to far.

"Priest." A figure behind him speaks.

He turns sharply and relaxes as he sees who it is "Mahaado?"

"Hai my master doesn't seem to be taking this well." He says sadly motioning to a door.

"Where is he?" Seto asks looking around as he is being lead down a hall way to another door.

"This way." He says leading him trough it.

He enters an alter and he sees the Dark Magician Girl on the steps with Yugi comforting him his head in his arms and she looks up sharply as her sensei tell her that they should leave she nods and whispers something in his ear and greets him before exiting "Hello Seth."

He walks up to him as he looks up sharply "Come on Yugi you better get out of what ever it is cause if you don't I swear I'll kick your ass Yugi."

Yugi chuckles slightly lifting his head up "Seto what are you doing here?"

Seto glares at him worriedly "Looking for you what else."

Yugi smirks "Nice try Seto."

"What do you mean?" He asks in mock hurt tone.

He sighs and put his head in his hands "It means I don't think I can handle going to the real world." he says slighly muffled from his arms.

"Oh please your the strongest person I know." He said down next to him.

Yugi lifts his head in defiance and asks sharply "Then who do you think I am? The Yugi you knew died and so did his Yami."

Seto shook his head "To me your the same person just more stubborn and an attitude which may I add isn't bad." Yugi looks at him oddly as he looks right back at him "What?" Yugi sighs and looks at him sadly "Come on what do you say time to get out of here?"

Yugi rolls his eyes then looks behind him sadly "I guess to bad for you Tomb Robber you won't have a Pharaoh to annoy."

'/I can manage/' Bakura says looking at his Hikari darkly.

"I don't like that look in your eyes." Ryou said backing away.

Seto looks dumbstruck at them while they snicker "When did you two get here?"

"A while ago." Ryou says innocently.

'/Wonderful performance/' Bakura says smirking.

"Right Jerk." Seto says quietly to himself.

'/Alright lets get out of this hell whole/'

"Right behind you no offense Yugi but your soul room is giving me the creeps." Ryou says shivering for the full effect.

"None taken." He says getting up.

Everyone goes through the portal, but Seto he turns back to Yugi smiling a rare smile that he only showed Mokuba "Yugi are you coming?"

Yugi shrugs looking down "I guess."

"What’s wrong?" Seto asks crossing his arms.

"Figures you would know me this well." He said walking up to him with a sigh. "We were cousins after all."

"Cousins?." He asks completely shocked.

"Oh don't worry you'll find out soon enough and when you see Nut tell her thank you." Yugi says look up at him smiling slightly.

He nods and then steps out of stupidity and stops him. "Yugi?" He turns and "Shadi asked me to give you this." Yugi looked surprised this and stepped through the portal.

“Pharaoh?” a voice asks uncertainly behind him.

Yugi turns to find his old faithful friend and like an older brother “Hai, Mahaado.”

Mahaado smiles at the familiar name “You do realize who you are now?”

Yugi shakes his head sadly “Not completely no”

“You and Yami are the same person you are the Pharaoh since the day of your birth Yami was just a shadow of your former self there to protect the items” Yugi nods solemnly as Mahaado continues he softens slightly in understanding “Even if you don‘t realize it Mana and I will always be by your side.”

Yugi smiles a soft smile at him “Hai and I thank you both you are family to me I hope I will be able to call upon you more then just duel monsters but for counseling as well.”

“I would be honored my Pharaoh.” Mahaado bows as Yugi smiles and leaves through the portal.

----------------------------------------------------------

--Outside world--

Ryou lands on the ground throwing his hands in the air "Finally freedom." Bakura was laughing slightly and then looks over to Yugi who was holding a box and who refused to meet his eyes after finally realizing what was happening and looks at him sadly.

'/This will be the last time we see each other Yugi? Well sort of anyway/' Bakura asks sadly.

Yugi smiles sadly sitting up in bed wincing from the pain in abdomen and nods "Apparently."

He nods '/Goodbye to all of you then/'

Ryou looks at them fearfully "Why are you taking like your going to die?"

"He did die." Yugi says sadly to him now that he noticed him he sees the changes in his appearance "They came back because we still needed them and now we don't."

'/See you later Yugi get out of the hospital soon'/ Bakura says pulling a fearful Ryou behind him,

Seto looks on sadly then smirks "Don't forget to call your moronic friends, the mutts been worried about you." he says going through there joined rooms.

Yugi smirks back and picks up the phone and dials a number and starts to open the box a golden crown and a card the Osiris' Guardian Magician dress all in the darkest purple and black looking dead and alive at the same time as Jyou answers.

"Hello"

--The End--

Sorceress-Its over

Yugi-How terrible

Sorceress-Oh shut up I think I might make a new story where your a girl

Yugi-You wouldn't dare

Sorceress-Oh I would

Yami-See ya on the next story The Pasts of Atlantis or something close to any way what the hell are you going to name the sequel?