Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ Going to our new home/ Meeting Mrs. Wakatsuki ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7

Going to our new home/Meeting Mrs. Wakatsuki

When Mr. Wakatsuki was done showing us around his high school, our new high school, we went back to his office since the bell to go home was getting ready to ring and he didn't want the students to know that we had arrived yet so he said he wanted it to be a surprise and didn't want them to see us so here we were sitting in his office talking to him about what LA is like and that we are very honored to be staying in Domino City with him and his wife.

"My wife is going to insist that you call her Nadine instead of Mrs. Wakatsuki." Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"So I take it this is a heads up?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Your wife sounds really cool, Mr. Wakatsuki." JM said nicely.

"She's a very interesting woman I guess that's why I married her." Mr. Wakatsuki said with a chuckle.

"So tell me what your parents are like?" Mr. Wakatsuki asked.

"Our parents are fun-loving people our father is the president of a reasonable large corporation in LA, called Jackson Enterprise, they build computers. Our mother is the head nurse at the LA Hospital." JM said.

"Plus they enjoy just kickin' back at home doing nothing." I piped in shortly after JM finished.

"That's very interesting." Mr. Wakatsuki said.

"Thank you." JM and I said with proud smiles.

"So shall we head home?" Mr. Wakatsuki asked as he stood up.

"Sure." JM and I said also standing up and fallowing Mr. Wakatsuki out the office door and out the building.

As JM and I fallowed Mr. Wakatsuki to his car, with our luggage in tow, we both took notice of the boy's soccer team playing in the football field not far from the teacher's parking lot. JM was focus on one boy in particular a blond haired mischievous young man who seamed to be playing keep away with the soccer ball, while I was focused on a boy with brown hair that was sitting by a tree missing with his computer and cursing at the blond for something and the blond didn't seem fazed by it but only flipped him off and ran back to his friends and teammates. 'Wonder who he is?' I thought to my self as I watched the young man that I was so focus on shut down his laptop and stand up to dust him self off while walking to a very nice bright metallic blue Mustang Covetable GT (?). All the while JM was still focused on the very hyper active blond young man 'Damn he's gorgeous' JM thought to her self while getting in to the car. I entered Mr. Wakatsuki's car about the same time JM did, I looked over at her she had a smile on her face and I figured that I also had a smile on my face since we had finally arrived in Domino City plus I found someone reasonability interesting.

As we left the school parking lot I noticed a lot of students and staff were still on the school campus either playing sports or coaching sports. I let out a heavy sigh as I tried to memorize they way home and I guess JM was doing the same since she seemed to be looking at all the buildings and signs. Mr. Wakatsuki turned on the radio to a station that played English and Japanese music as well as spoke in both languages. I was relieved to here 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence coming in through the speakers in English and not in Japanese even though it would probably sound super cool in Japanese.

"Mr. Wakatsuki?" I asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Yes Akira?" Mr. Wakatsuki asked in return.

"Will JM and I be able to eventually out with friends, if we make any?" I asked looking down.

"Why of course you guys can go out with your new friends, and I'm sure you will make some." Mr. Wakatsuki said with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you, for the support." I said as turned back to the window.

Mr. Wakatsuki continued to drive home and after what seemed like forever we finally made it to Mr. Wakatsuki's home, which was bigger, then our house back in LA. As JM and myself exited the car a woman in her late to early forties, it seemed, came running out of the house with a giant smile on her face, I presumed that this was Mrs. Wakatsuki and I was right on the dime.

"Hello and Welcome I'm Mrs. Wakatsuki but please call me Nadine." She said smiling at us.

"It's nice to met you Mrs. Waka… Nadine." I said as I caught myself.

"Come you two must be tired." Nadine said as she led us into the house.

"Hey, what about me?" Mr. Wakatsuki asked with a grin.

"What about you, Hun?" Nadine asked with a mischievous smile as she turned around.

"Are you not going to help me carry their stuff in?" Mr. Wakatsuki asked.

"Here let us help you." JM said walking up and taking her bags.

"Yes, let us get our stuff." I said as I walked up and took my bags as well.

After we had taken our bags from Mr. Wakatsuki we fallow Nadine into their very nice and very large clean house. Right as JM and myself entered the house we were bombarded with assorted scents like jasmine, vanilla and fresh roses. We took off our shoes at the door like Mr. Wakatsuki and Nadine instructed us to do, then we fallowed Nadine up stairs to our bedrooms were we put down our bags shortly after that JM and myself headed back down stairs to the living room were Mr. Wakatsuki and Nadine were waiting for us.

"You have a beautiful house, Nadine." I said as I looked around the living room from were I sat on the couch.

"I really must agree with AJ on this." JM said as she looked around from were she sat.

"Thank you girls." Nadine said smiling proudly.

"Yes Thank you." Mr. Wakatsuki said also smiling.

"So were you able to meet your teachers?" Nadine asked.

"No, Mr. Wakatsuki insisted that we wait till tomorrow." I said smiling at Nadine.

"Devon, why would you do that?" Nadine asked her husband.

"Just to miss with my staffs minds that's all." Mr. Wakatsuki said with an innocent smile.

"Devon?!" Nadine scolded him.

"What?! What did I do know?" Mr. Wakatsuki asked innocently.

"We are defiantly going to feel at home." JM and I said in unison while giggling.

"Excuse me?" Nadine asked puzzled by what we meant.

"Oh, sorry it's not an insult is just our parents act just like you two, that's all." I said smiling.

"Really?" Nadine and Mr. Wakatsuki asked.

"Yes most defiantly." JM said with one of her genuine smiles.

"Mr. Wakatsuki?" I asked.

"Please while you are staying in this house call me Devon." He said with a nod of his head.

"Alright." I said looking over at JM.

"And we'll call you Mr. Wakatsuki at school." JM said with a quick nod and a smile.

"Of course." Devon said with a chuckle.

"I'm going to go start fixing dinner, then." Nadine said standing up.

"Would you like some help?" I offered also standing up.

"That would be nice." Nadine said smiling.

"Can I help to?" JM asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes of course." Nadine said with a giggle at my sister.

"Then I guess I'll stay here and read the Newspaper." Devon said getting comfortable in his recliner.

"Yes honey you can and we'll call you when it's done." Nadine said while walking to the kitchen.

"Sounds good." Devon called back to us as we entered the kitchen.

JM and myself fallowed Nadine into the kitchen and when we arrived in the kitchen Nadine showed us around so we knew were everything was. Nadine reminded me a lot of my mother with her looks and the way she and Devon acted, it was almost like they were our parents and not a sergeant family.

"Nadine?" JM asked.

"Yes, JM?" Nadine asked in return looking at JM.

"May I have a glass of water?" JM asked sweetly.

"Yes, of course my dear." Nadine said hading JM a glass of water.

"And what about you AJ?" Nadine asked me.

"Yes, please that would be great." I said happily.

"Here you go, dear." Nadine said handing me a glass of water as well.

"Thank you." I said sweetly taking the offered glass.

"Yes thank you." JM said refilling her glass of water.

"Not a problem, help yourselves." Nadine said getting down a frying pan.

And so our first night at the Wakatsuki house hold was basically like we never really left LA in the first place since it was natural for JM and myself to help out our mother in the kitchen with dinner and our father sat in the living room or his study reading the newspaper or working on some new program while us girls did dinner. When we were done with dinner JM and I told Nadine about our parents and what they did plus we learned that tomorrow was going to be interesting since it was our first day in Domino High actusually meeting the other students and staff members. After dinner was done Devon, Nadine, JM and myself went back into the living room to bond with our new 'family' and just talk and have fun. JM and I went to bed about nine and would be getting up at 5:30 that next morning to get ready for our first day at Domino high.

End chapter 7