Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamers Reality ❯ First Kiss ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 12

First Kiss

As JM and I fallowed Kaiba to the parking lot where his very nice and very expensive bright metallic blue Mustang Covetable GT was waiting for its owner to return to it. When we approached Kaiba's car I was speechless for once and so was JM, so when Kaiba finally unlocked his car he was even more surprised to see JM and I looking at it strangely. 'Why does Kaiba have an American made car?' I asked my self as I watched Kaiba.

"Get in." Kaiba said getting in to the car.

"Yes sir Mr. Kaiba." I said being a smartass.

"Good one AJ." JM said getting in the back seat.

"HAHA, you two are a real rite." Kaiba said sarcastically.

"Now who's being the smartass now." I asked looking at Kaiba.

Kaiba didn't give me answer just started up the car and put his seatbelt on and drove out of the school parking lot.

"Brat." I said looking out the window.

"Thank you." Kaiba said stopping at a stoplight.

"You two have a love hate relationship you know that." JM said from the back seat.

"What?!" I asked totally shocked to hear JM say THAT.

"No we don't!" I said trying to defended my self.

"Yeah we do." Kaiba said strait out of the blue.

"We do?" I asked looking at him.

"See told you." JM said happily.

"You're going to have to explain your self, Seto." I said not realizing I called Kaiba by his first name.

"You should do that more often AJ I mean calling me Seto that is." Kaiba said pulling to a stop in front of Mr. Wakatsuki's house.

JM and I exited Seto's car with out any problems except mine being that Kaiba agreed with JM about him and I having a love hate relationship with one another. 'I'm going to strangle JM when Seto leaves' I said to myself as JM walked up to the front door and entering the house not waiting for me.

"Thanks Seto." I said finally shutting the car door.

"AJ?" Seto asked getting out of the vehicle as well.

"Yeah." I said looking at him as he came to stand in front of me.

Seto put his hands on either side of me almost preventing me from moving away from him as he leaned down so that his lips were almost touching my ear and whispered.

"Your sister is right about us, you know." Seto said bringing his eyes up to mine; which were very wide.

I was about to protest about Seto's statement but was unable to when his lips came crashing down upon mine demanding a response from me. 'I like this side of Seto' I said responding to the kiss, when we pulled apart to breath again I was still against Seto's car and his hands were still beside my waist resting on the car.

"Seto?" I asked unsure of what else to do.

"Mmmm." Seto said in response.

"I have to…." I was about to say but was cut off by Seto's lips on mine once again.

"I'm sorry." Seto said pulling away.

"Sorry for what?" I asked putting my hand on his arm.

"For kissing you like I did I don't know what came over me." Seto said looking down at the ground.

"I'm not." I said standing on my tiptoes to kiss Seto on the cheek.

"Your not?" Seto asked looking at me.

"No, why should I be?" I asked giggling at Seto's expression.

"What's so funny?" Seto asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"The expression on your face, that's all." I said blushing.

'I can't believe I just kissed AJ' Seto thought to himself as he turned a light shade of red. 'I can't believe I just kissed Seto Kaiba' I though to myself as I looked up at Seto.

"Seto I…." I was saying but Seto stopped me.

"I know you have to go." Seto said placing a gently kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you for the ride home Seto Kaiba." I said waving good-bye as I entered the Wakatsuki house.

"See you Monday." Seto yelled entering his car.

Seto started up the car and waved good-bye to AJ from inside as he pulled out of Mr. Wakatsuki's drive way headed home to spend some time with Mokuba and to maybe get his mind off of AJ and the kiss they just shared. 'Why do I feel strange?' Seto thought to himself as he continued to drive home to his little brother.

End chapter 12