Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Eavesdrop ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Eavesdrop

Author: Cheysuli

Rated: PG-13

Pairing: Implied Ryou/Bakura

Summary: Yugi and Yami overhear Ryou and Bakura doing... something.

A/N: Not sure about the rating.

___________________

"Yugi, tell me again why we have to go to the thief's house."

Yugi sighed and turned to glare at Yami as they walked down the street. "Yami, for the last time, I need to pick up that book Ryou borrowed last week. I have a report due tomorrow and I need it."

Yami groaned and crossed his arms, pouting for a few moments. "But why did I have to come?" he whined.

"Because," Yugi answered, stopping at a crosswalk. "Grandpa isn't home and you remember what happened last time I left you by yourself."

Yami blushed. "It wasn't my fault!"

Yugi just shook his head and grabbed Yami's arm, pulling him across the street as the light turned green.

_______________________

"Now, Yami, I want you to behave."

"Yes, Aibou."

"No dueling."

Yes, Aibou."

"No making Bakura angry."

"Yes, Aibou."

"No sending him to the Shadow Realm."

"Yes, Aibou."

"No denying your everlasting love for him."

"Yes, Aibou... wait what?!"

Yugi smirked. "Just checking, Yami."

Yami pouted as he followed Yugi up to the front door of Ryou's and Bakura's home. "I do not love him, Yugi."

"Never said you did," Yugi said, giggling as he reached for the doorbell. But before he could press it, shouting coming from inside caught his attention.

"Damn it, Ryou! Get off me!"

Yugi blinked, wincing as he heard a loud crash. He turned and stared at Yami, who seemed just as confused as he was.

"Bakura, if you would just hold still..."

"Let me go! That hurts!"

Yugi lowered his hand away from the doorbell and took a step closer to Yami, slightly nervous about what he was hearing.

"Bakura, stop being such a baby. I used oil."

"I don't care if you used oil! Get it out!"

Yugi blushed, imagining just what Ryou could be doing to Bakura. "Uh... maybe we should go..."

Yami shook his head, grabbing hold of Yugi arm. "No. I want to hear."

Yugi frowned. "Pervert."

"I heard something tear! Ryou, am I bleeding?"

"Bakura, you are not bleeding. Now hold still! I'm almost... ahhhhh, there we go."

Yugi's blush intensified. "Yami, come on. I... really don't need that book. The teacher doesn't like me anyways so I'd fail no matter what," he whispered, pulling Yami away from the door.

Yami sighed in disappointment and stared longingly at the door before turning and following Yugi home.

______________________

"Bakura, did you hear something?"

Bakura glared at Ryou from his spot on the floor, rubbing his head. "No. I was too busy being tortured!"

Ryou sighed and put his combs away. "Bakura, if you'd just comb your hair more often, it wouldn't hurt so badly. You're lucky that oil treatment worked."

~Owari~