Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental Guardians ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: THE YGO CHARACTERS DON'T BELONG TO ME.

This is an AU fic. This is from a different planet that I made up ok. The ages are different too. Yugi and Yami are friends in this and live together. This is my fic so go with it. In here they have no relatives so they stay with another person that doesn't have any relatives got it. Don't flame me for this. I don't know if I should make this with romance since I'm not very good with it. If you want name the couples in the reviews ok.

Ages:

Yugi and Ryou-12

Honda and Jounouchi-13

Anzu-14

Yami and Kaiba-15

Elemental Guardians

Intro.:

100 years ago it was a time of peace on the Planet Tejina(I know it sucks. If you have a better one tell me ok). People were happy but it didn't last long. The dark side didn't like this and attacked causing chaos. They tried to take control but the light side defeated them. And in doing so they died and was reborn along with the dark side as regular people on Planet Tejina where powers are now forbidden. A new war will start again.

Chapter 1

"Hey Yugi! Yugi! Get up you don't want to be late."

"Late! Why didn't you wake me up Yami."

"I did. Bye."

"Hey wait I'm almost done." He raced out to catch up to him. "Finally. I was wondering how long I was gonna wait."

"Shut up. You could've mentioned late. Then I would've woken up."

"C'mon or we'll really be late." The two took off running. Yami was able to make it to class because it was closer. 'Please don't ring. Please don't ring. Please don't ring. Please don't ring.' Yugi kept chanting in his head. When he almost got there the bell rang. He hurried to the classroom. Yugi tried sneaking in but was caught. "Yugi Mouto, late again I see. What's your story this time?" the teacher said. "Um…overslept. I forgot to set my alarm up."

"No excuses. Detention. Now get to your seat."

"Yes Mrs. Mizuno." He sat thinking, 'Great now Yami's gonna kill me for sure.'

"Hey Yugi late again? You need to wake early," Ryou whispered to him. "Shut up. My alarm clock woke me up at the wrong time," he whispered back. "Yami you mean." He nodded. They turned back to the lesson.

At lunch they met up with the gang. "Hey guys. Oh Yami don't wait up for me. I got detention thanks to you."

"Again Yugi. When are you gonna learn," Anzu said. "So where are Honda and Jounouchi?" They looked around and found them fighting each other. "Give up Jounouchi. We all know that he's gonna beat you," they said. "Not this time," Jounouchi said. "I'm gonna stop them." Yugi ran up in the middle of the fight. "Yugi get out of the way." Then suddenly an energy blast from nowhere was throw at him. He just stood there frozen. They ran towards him but it was too late. The blast hit Yugi before they could get to him. When the smoke cleared Yugi was still standing without a scratch and his arms shielding his eyes.

"Yugi are you alright?" Yami asked running up to him as well as everyone that was out at lunch. "What happened here?" Mrs. Mizuno asked. "An energy ball came from nowhere and it targeted Yugi. But isn't it illegal to use magic?" Anzu explained. "Yes. But how did he survive that blast. That was strong enough to kill him?" she said in shock. Yugi saw everyone staring at him and flushed. "C'mon Yugi I'll take you to the nurse."

"I'm fine Mrs. Mizuno. I don't have any injuries."

"Still you have to come. Even though you look well something else must've happened." He reluctantly followed and the crowd split.

Somewhere from the tree hid a figure. "Perfect. He survived. They[1] must be protecting him."

"Lord Kage how come it didn't work? wasn't it suppose to destroy him?"

"It was not intentionally, Shinda , but they must be protecting him."

"Do you want me to eliminate him personally?"

"No. I want to have a little fun first with him. Why? Do you have something against him?"

"No I do not."

"Well good. Don't do anything to him unless I say so ok?"

"Yes Lord Kage."

"Good. Better hurry class is about to start," with that said he disappeared. 'When I get the chance Yugi I'll kill you myself.' She thought and disappeared.

"Well Yugi looks like everything is ok. You know Mrs. Mizuno, she assigned someone to walk you to your next class. He's right outside."

"Thanks Miss Shibumi." Yugi walked out and saw a guy about Yami's age. "Hi you must be Yugi. Mrs. Mizuno sent me to take you to class. My names Kage."

"Nice to meet you Kage." They began walking to class in scilence.

After school Yugi didn't get detention because of what happened earlier that day. "Hey guys wait up," he said. "No detention?" Kaiba asked. "You know Mrs. Mizuno she let me off because of today."

"Who was that guy I saw you walking with?" Anzu asked. "Oh that was Kage. Why?" Yugi answered. "Are you serious I mean he is the most popular guy any girl would date." She squealed. They sighed, "Like he'll ever go out with you. I'd be surprise if he did. Then he must be a loser to go out with you," Kaiba said. "What is that suppose to mean? Are you saying I don't look pretty."

"No I didn't say that you don't look pretty. I said that you don't look beautiful at all." Anzu kicked him in the shin. "Ow what was that for?"

"Your comment that's what it's for." They reached a junction and went their separate ways.

Hate it? Like it? Review please or mail me at

Chaoticwitch4@aol.com

I will not post chapters up if I don't get at least 5 reviews or mail k.