Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Endless ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Endless

Part: 1/5?

Author: Laryna6

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: Lemon in future chapters

Genre: Romance, PWP

Pairing: A/YY/Y

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-gi-oh, this wouldn't be a fanfiction.

Description: Atemu/Yugi/Yami, for Pharaoh's Hikari challenge. This is sort of an AU of my story Do You Dream of Me?, so some spoilers for that. I was planning this to be one piece, but my boyfriend it going to arrive soon to take me to the dance.

VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV

In the middle of open court one day, the Pharaoh Atemu suddenly stood up. "Court dismissed. Do not disturb me for the rest of the day." He stalked out in the direction of his rooms. When he got there, he said, "Out. Now."

A flash of light, and the two voices that had appeared in his head during the court session took physical form. He gasped. They were duplicates of himself!

"If this is a plot to replace me, I warn you I can and will destroy you." He said, standing ready for an attack."

"No, no, it's not!" The shorter of the two said. "We don't even know what we're doing here!" He looked so cute and innocent. Delectable even. But looks could deceive.

The other was taller, a little taller than Atemu even, and unlike the other, his bangs were pushed back. They seemed to stay up on their own, unlike the Pharaoh's, which were causing the royal hairdresser to tear out her own hair. His eyes were narrow, suspicious. He moved to stand in between the shorter doppelganger and the Pharaoh, seemingly protective of the little one. He wore charcoal armor trimmed with red and purple.

Finally, he spoke. "You are akin to my Master and myself, but not identical. How is this possible, that we be transported to a mind in Ancient Egypt?" He turned to the small one, (his Master?) and continued. "I suspect the Millennium Items are beyond this."

"Probably." The small one said in a serious voice. Smart as well as cute? And the other was strong, a warrior.

"The Millennium Items? How is it that you," he nodded at the small one, "possess a duplicate of the Millennium Puzzle? As far as I can tell, it is the Puzzle, but that cannot be, for it lies around my neck?"

The Warrior stepped to the side, deferring to his Master, who sighed. "Um… maybe you should check out our souls first."

Atemu invoked his Shadow Sight, and gasped. His own pattern, a Divine pattern, but the colors! Not his own red-violet, but ruby and purple! He switched visions, and examined their powers. One, the Warrior, possessed practically only Shadow Magic, the other the same, but instead Light Magic! That was impossible! Every human was born split between Shadow and Light, unless they turned to Darkness! "How is this possible?" He whispered, pale.

"The Millennium Items." The Warrior growled. His Master continued.

"They told us… that we once were one person, but they split us along the lines of our powers because we would be more useful that way. You… you feel like us, but complete." He sighed. "It's very pretty."

"You speak truth." Atemu gasped. Such a strange tale! But they believed it… "But… how can the Millennium Items possess a mind? And… if you are my future selves, ka and ba, how can you be here?"

The Master shrugged. "We have no clue." He walked up to the warrior, who still regarded Atemu suspiciously, and leaned against him, stroking the Warrior's neck. That seemed to instantly relax him, as he went to suspicious and ready to attack at a moment's notice, to relaxed, trusting, complete submission as he fell to his knees. The sight was so erotic, so beautiful.

Atemu tensed when he started to hear their voices in his mind.

-Shh, Yami. It'll be okay. We'll get home.-

--But… I don't want to fail you, Master.- The Warrior nuzzled his Master's side.

-Don't think about it. Think about what I'll do to you when we DO get home.- The Master smiled, crouched down and rubbed noses with his guardian.

The Warrior leaned back so he could look pleadingly in his Master's eyes. -Tie me up and make me beg?-

The Master sighed and kissed the Warrior on the forehead. -…If you want. I know you like it, but… I just don't like it.-

The Warrior recoiled. -If Master doesn't like it, then don't do it!-

He sighed again. -But it makes you feel safe. I like it for that. But still, I do view you as worthy. That is why I placed my heart in your keeping.-

--As I am in Master's keeping.-The Warrior's eyes softened still further, if that were possible. They seemed to forget Atemu was there, as the Master bent down to claim his slave's lips.

Atemu watched in awe. The Warrior possessed his own charisma, causing him to want to… but Pharaohs didn't submit! The little one was truly a delectable morsel. He wanted to tie him up and make him beg to pleasure the Pharaoh.

It should have seemed strange, how the little uke dominated the kiss, but it seemed almost… holy. Beautiful, how the Warrior gave his Master complete surrender.

The love between them filled the room, and gods how much he wanted both of them…

Their arms encircled each other's bodies, and the Warrior's clothes disappeared to reveal a slave's loincloth, still in dark, dark grey with the same trim. They began to caress each other's backs…

Atemu couldn't take it any more. He moaned.

At the sound, the Warrior sprang up, his armor reappearing as he got between his beloved Master and the potential threat.

Atemu took a step back. The Warrior was Most Displeased by the interruption.

The Master was blushing. "Um… sorry. And we haven't even introduced ourselves… I am Yugi, and he is Yami."

"Heba and Kkwy… I am Atemu. And don't be sorry. That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

"Um…" Heba glanced down. And blushed.

"Shall we take this to my bed?" Atemu smirked.

Heba looked at Atemu, and clearly like what he saw. He glanced a Kkwy, who shrugged. -Whatever my Master wishes. You did wish to experience… what I cannot give you.-

"What?" Atemu asked.

Heba blushed. "Um…" He glanced pleading at Kkwy.

"I exist to submit to my Master. For me to dominate him would be…" Kkwy shrugged.

Atemu smirked again, and walked up to Heba. Kkwy looked like he wanted to intervene, but his Master's feelings caused him to relax.

Atemu gripped Heba's chin. "So, little one… you wish to be dominated? How about we play a little game, hmmm? I know one my concubines are quite fond of."

"What?" Heba asked breathlessly.

Atemu decided to try an experiment. He used a link to communicate the information, and Heba and Kkwy did between themselves.

Heba's breathing quickened. "Oh, yes."

Kkwy cleared his throat. "Shall we make a deal?"

Atemu paused. "Hmmm?"

"Should you give my Master pleasure in submission, I will do the same. You have never been taken, correct?"

"How did you know?"

"I retain partial memories, of some facts. Heba does not. But it would not be forbidden to submit to yourself. And being taken is quite pleasurable." Kkwy shuddered with remembered ecstasy.

Atemu nodded. "I agree to your bargain." The three looked at each other and smirked.

"Let the games begin."