Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fake Identity 3 Lost ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Here I am again with another FI story to add to the series, this will probably be the last one I write from Fake Identity so I hope you guys will like it. In both FI and FI2 they were based on mostly Serenity's POV, well for a change I have made FI3 Kaiba's and his daughters POV of course Serenity will be in it as well I mean how could she not but she will more in the background.

Joey: Another one? Will this ever stop!?

Seto: Aren't you the drama queen

Joey: I ain't no drama...wait...did you call me a queen?

Seto: What's it to you?

Joey: It will tell me if I have to pound in your face or not

Seto: I would like to see you try

Joey: Oh you would? (tightens fists)

Zelda Jewel: Not again

Summary: Since the birth of his daughter Seto Kaiba has tried to be the father that he never had, promising himself he would never go back to his cold ways. That's until his daughter was forceful ripped from him. Will he find her before the ice has frozen over once again?

Ages

Kaiba: 27

Serenity: 25

Sakura: 4 (later higher)

Joey: 27

Mokuba: 20

Fake Identity 3-Lost

by:Zelda_Jewel

"DADDY!"

Out of pure shock and fear Seto Kaiba jumped from his warm bed landing with a loud thump on the floor of his room. Let's just say it wasn't a very soft landing either. Hissing in pain at his now sore bottom he looked up towards his bed were just a minute ago he was sleeping peacefully. That's were Safire blue eyes meet him, a small giggle escaped her tiny lips as she leaned over the side of the bed watching her fallen father.

"Hehe...daddy what you doin' on the gwound?" she giggled, as her father got up now standing over her, eyes seriously looking down on her the usual cold-heart stare soon faded as he took his daughter in his arms tickling her all over.

"Apparently I was kissing it" Kaiba smiled as his small daughter squealed and struggled to get free from her fathers torture. After about five minutes of laughing Kaiba placed her gently placed beside him.

"Daddy you said we would pway at the pawk today" she gave her father her best version of a Kaiba glare but unfortunately it only ended up as pout.

"Sorry Sakura, I have a business meeting today and I'm already behind sequel, I need to eat, get dress, comb my hair, maybe after the meeting we can play together" Seto Kaiba had really come along way since his teens, from cold-hearted to having a heart of gold, from arrogant to sweet, from all around ass hole to lovable ass hole.

"But daddy it's the weekend" she whined

"Sakura when has daddy ever had a weekend? I promise after we'll spend sometime together right now I need to go to work" Sakura perked up over the news that her father would play with her after work, a bright smile instantly appeared on her face

"Ok daddy hewe I bwang you bweakfast" Sakura struggled to get off the high bed, she carefully flipped to her stomach sliding off the bed to the ground. Sakura now stood in front of her father before reaching into her pant pocket searching for something.

"Hewe" Sakura raised her palm to Kaiba showing him four small cheerios from clearly her own bowl.

"Hmm...t-thanks...ah...were's your mother?" Kaiba hesitated in taking the cereal from Sakura but did anyway just to make her happy, he would have to make a note to himself to leave before his daughter woke up.

"Mommy is down staiws with uncle..."

"Good why don't you go join her and I'll be there in a minute ok?" Kaiba cut in before Sakura could finish but she paid no heed just grinned from ear to ear as she turned around and ran out the door. Her long hair just came to her waist like her mothers the only difference was that it was a dark chocolate brown instead of auburn.

Kaiba couldn't help but smile at his innocent daughter he had to agree that he was going soft as it was around the house making more time to spend with his daughter and wife then he had ever had before.

Trudging over to his closet he pulled out one of his silk navy blue shirts with his black pants, and then his ever so popular trench coat he still has his style let's just say that.

Entering his personal bathroom he fixed his hair, he wasn't looking forward to the time when his thick brown hair will fade into gray and it seemed like that time was almost here even though he was only 27 (A/N: I really don't know when men turn gray, I mean my dad's 45 and he has no gray hair on his head and no he doesn't colour it).

Finally after deciding that looking at himself in the mirror wasn't going to make him any young he went for his briefcase, that thing was so old yet it didn't look a day older than a year thanks to the silver plating. Kaiba was about to turn around when a screech reach his ears from behind him.

"UNCLE KAIBA CATCH!" two identical voices yelled which made Kaiba whip around to be meet a red and black blob coming towards him, unfortunately Kaiba wasn't fast enough as the object bounced off his head to the ground.

Kaiba was shocked that something actually hit him, and whatever or however it was would likely be digging their grave soon. Staring down at the object he reach for it, picking it up and observing what it was. His eyes widened when he saw that it was the red eyes black dragon plushie, instantly his eyes shot up to the two toddlers standing in his doorway, both boys were no more then 2 or 3, their shaggy blond and honey brown eyes gave them away easily.

"Wheeler" Kaiba mumbled darkly

"HAHA ew should of seen yous face uncle Kaiba" The one with the crimson red shirt laughed

"Daddy always said yous were slow" the other toddler laughed, which had a sky blue shirt on

"YOU!" Kaiba pretended to be anger as he started towards to two, both screamed as the ran the opposite direction, their training pants flopping around as they ran.

Running down the large hall they came to the stairs, slowly they flipped on their stomachs, latching onto the rail they started sliding down, clearly they have some skills for 2 year olds

As they were about the reach the end of the stairs to strong arms held them in place. They struggled in Kaiba's arms trying to get free.

"No faiw uncle Kaiba yous legs awe longew" The blue shirted one screamed

Kaiba only smiled before walking over to the sitting area, before he entered he made sure he put back on his 'I-don't-have-time-for-this' attitude.

"Are these puppies yours Mutt?" Kaiba growled holding both toddlers around their stomachs. Joey looked up at the scene before shaking his head.

"Nope haven't seen them ever" he grinned he held Sakura in his hands as he sat next to Serenity

"Are you sure, I mean these look almost like you Mutt even to the blonde fur" Kaiba growled again, as Joey frowned

"They are not Puppies and I am not a Mutt" Joey growled as Serenity just rolled her eyes and sighed ever time Joey came over with his two twins Kaiba would always pick on him and then Joey would yell back and so on and so forth.

"So if these are not yours then I can dispose of them?"

"Daddy, it's us Sean and Alex we yous!" Alex exclaimed from his uncles hands, Kaiba placed the two down as Alex ran over to Joey and Sean ran over to Mai who was seated next to Serenity.

Kaiba turned around leaving the sitting area, his usual frown on his face as he did so.

"Seto...you didn't even say hi" Serenity protested following Kaiba

"You know how I hate that Mutt and his puppies over here" Kaiba growled

"No you don't, you like those 'puppies' just as much as you like Sakura"

"No she has the looks of a Kaiba one thing that makes her NOT a Wheeler"

Before Serenity could respond Mokuba came flying down the stairs in a rush in the same manner as the twins. He was hoping to slip by Seto today but life didn't like him very much.

"And were do you think your going?" Kaiba asked eyeing his little brother that wasn't so little anymore. In fact Mokuba was just an inch shorter than he was.

"I...uh...um...well I promised Rebecca that I would meet her..." Mokuba was soon silenced when Kaiba cut in

"That girl with the blonde hair?" Kaiba stared at him darkly

"Um...yeah"

"You know how much I hate her" He growled

"Seto" Serenity warned

"I CAN'T FIND MOLLY!" Sakura screamed from the entrance way

"Sakura honey you probably left her in your room" Serenity explained

"I seawch mommy I can't find hew" Sakura was on the brink of tears

"Were did you put her last?" Serenity asked really wanting to get back to talk to Seto

"I was pwaying with hew in yous woom...aah...i no wewe she is" Sakura walked up to Kaiba placing a small hand in the pocket of his trench coat.

"Found hew, daddy had hew" She smiled hugging her doll

"How many times have I told you not to put your dolls in my trench coats" Kaiba whined, his day wasn't exactly going great.

"She ain't no doll, ya take that back" Sakura mumbled

"And don't talk like that" Kaiba warned as Serenity step in the way

"Seto she only talks like that when she's upset or in a hurry"

"She is suppose to be a Kaiba, she's not to talk like that damn Mutt" He growled

"Seto stop that, no language please" Serenity growled, she turned to Sakura then

"Go play Sakura" instantly Sakura was off.

"She's only a little girl Seto" Serenity turned to Kaiba

"I know...and as for you Moku...ba" Kaiba looked all around the entrance finding no sign of his brother.

"Where did he go?"

"He slipped by you when you were talking to Sakura" Serenity mused

"ARGH!...THAT'S IT I GOT TO GO TO WORK" Seto stormed out of the mansion grumbling as he went. What else could go work?

Serenity just smiled, ever morning it was the same thing, but at least he was trying, she shut the door before returning to Mai and her brother.

"Whatta big mouth" Joey smirked on Serenity's entrance

"At least his better than he was, remember how he was?" Serenity smiled

"Oh yeah...now that was funny" Joey thought back to when his two boys just started walking, one day they came for a visit, unfortunately that's when Kaiba decided to leave and as he did he tripped over the two of them landing not so gracefully in the thorn bush. Ha...Joey tried to help him up but like Kaiba he smacked his hand away getting up on his own then limping all the way to his limo with thorn sticking out places they should never be, swaering as it was things that children should never hear.

"Would you mind?" Joey was snapped from his thoughts at Mai's question

"Wha'?" he asked completely dazed

"Joseph were you not listening to me?"

"Uh...I was...uh...no I wasn't listen" he pouted shamefully looking down at his feet

"And I wonder were the twins get it from" Mai growled

"Hey, I resent tha' "

"As I was saying Joey, I was going to take Serenity shopping for a while do you think in all possible ways that you would keep an eye on the three little kids?" Mai asked again

"But Mai you don't know how evil they get and Sakura...well...she's no better than Kaiba" Joey protested

"Oh come on Joey their only 2 and 4, their not that bad, Alex and Sean take after you I hate to tell you that, Sakura's an angel compared to them" Mai commented

"I'll tell Sakura to be good, please just this once" Serenity pleaded using her puppy eyes that not even Kaiba could resist

"Oh alright, but if you return and I'm dead don't say I didn't warn you" Joey growled

"Thanks Joey your the best" Serenity hugged her brother

"Help yourself to the fridge" Serenity replied, instantly Joey grinned

"No problem their" he rubbed his hand together getting ready to feast

"Joseph you better feed the young ones to, Alex likes banana's were Sean like oranges" Mai informed Joey. Mai and Serenity put on their shoes as the three young ones played with their toys.

"Sakura honey be a good girl for uncle Joey ok?" Serenity told Sakura before leaving

"Ok mommy I'm always good" Sakura got up from her position on the floor running over to kiss her mom goodbye

"Alex and Sean don't hurt your daddy to much" Mai smiled as the twins wattle over to the window to watch them leave. All three of them watched their moms drive away as now they were stuck with there dad and uncle.

"So ya guys wha' are we goin to do?" Joey smiled walking up behind them

All three turned around, a wicked smile plastered on their faces, yup Joey was their victim.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

"WHAT DO I PAY YOU GUYS FOR?" Kaiba yelled through his meeting room

"M-Mr. Kaiba please their was no other way we c-could set the demo up a-any other time" one brave employee tried to speak

"I ASKED FOR THEM TO BE TESTED A WEEK AGO AND YOU INCOMPETENT FOOLS COULDN'T DO A SIMPLE THING LIKE THAT" enraged Kaiba pounded the desk with his fists making the employees jump from fright

"S-Sir they are b-being tested a-at this v-very moment" A young girl informed still shaken from her boss that just hired her.

"THEY ARE GOING INTO CONSTRUCTION TOMORROW AND THEIR JUST BEING TESTED NOW" Kaiba yelled

"I-It's true, but we have no intentions on it being constructed if it doesn't work"

"THAT'S THE DAMN POINT YOU MORON, THAT WOULD MEAN WE WOULD HAVE TO POSTPONE IT TO A LATER DATE MAKING US FARTHER BEHIND"

"We understand Mr.Kaiba but you must see that we couldn't get it done any other time"

"That's right, we have set a meeting for tonight to go over the last few items on the list"

"NO CAN DO, I HAVE A DATE WITH SAKURA PLANNED"

"I s-see...Mr.Kaiba, as your close and most important employees we have noticed that things have changed seen you were a teenager"

"Your point?" Kaiba snarled sitting back down in his chair

"Well when you were 18 you always had the paper work completed a month ahead of sequel making it a lot easier on all of us"

"And even when you were first married at 19 almost 20 you had completed most of the basic work"

"But since you had your daughter we noticed you rather spend time with her, ignoring the business completely make us lose money because your mind is somewhere else but on work"

"I did not hire you guys to council me...I HIRED YOU GUYS TO DO YOUR JOBS NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN MY LIFE" Kaiba yelled

"Sir please hear us out..."

"YOU ARE TO LEAVE NOW IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU" pointing to the door, instantly all the suits left his office

"Mr.Kaiba you are about the throw away everything you have worked for, are you really willing to do that?"

"Mr.Mclean you are trying my patience and as you experienced it's very thin, if it would make you feel better I'll agree to your meeting, but I expect that you for now on keep your thinking to yourself" Kaiba's voice was full of warning as he watched Mr.Mclean leave.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

"Kaiba has no clue of what he's doing, he's going to ruin us, then will be on the streets" a voice grumbled

"He has to go, he is not worthy to keep Kaiba Corp"

"I agree something must be done"

"He's spending to much time with his family when he should be interested in keeping this company going"

"Mokuba would even serve this company better and he has no intentions of taking it over, it's left to Mr.Kaiba's daughter...daughter, we'll serve under a woman!"

"Relax my fellow employees" Mr. Mclean entered into the scene

"Tomorrow Kaiba will be going to observe the factories of his latest duel disk, and as I hear Mrs.Kaiba and his daughter Sakura will be there" Mr.McLean proceeded

"What do you have planned?"

"Tomorrow an old empire will die and a new one will form"

"How?!"

"By killing Mr.Kaiba along with his family within the factory, tomorrow will put to shame the theory of the big bang"

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

Zelda Jewel: Do you like it so far? Please tell me, I know at first I made Kaiba somewhat soft but....

Seto: WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU MAKING ME WEAK IN THIS DAMN STORY

Joey: To late

Seto: WATCH YOUR TONGUE

Zelda Jewel: Noo as I was saying I made up for that in his meeting he is only soft at home and only with certain people

Seto: At least I'm not soft around the Mutt

Joey: I'M NOT A MUTT