Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angels ❯ Resurrection of a ghost ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Yu-gi-oh! This story is mine! Sorry it took me forever. Enjoy!

Fallen Angels

Chapter eight: Resurrection of a ghost

A few nights after Luna left, all of the angels were in their beds asleep. While the other three were in gentle repose, Seto started to shake his head, toss, turn, and moan-

(Dream)

"Seto! Help me!" yelled a child's voice.

Seto was wearing his black jumpsuit, grey robe, the Ankh of Anubis, and holding his Sais. The area he was in was dark and was shrouded in a fog.

"Who are you?" Seto asked the fog.

"Seto! Brother, help me!" cried the voice.

Seto realized that the voice was behind him. He turned around and saw-

"NOA?!" yelped Seto.

(Dream ends)

Seto awoke with a start as his eyes shot open and he quickly sat up in his bed. The young blue-eyed sorcerer /CEO was drenched in an icy cold sweat and was gasping from the fright that he just had.

"Noa was calling out to me!" thought Seto, "I know he was!" He calmed himself down and got out of bed and he rushed to tell the others.

Yugi and Joey woke up very slowly as Seto franticly shook Duke in a panic.

"Kaiba," said Duke sleepily, "what's wrong?" The young Prince and Priest rubbed their eyes as the young count, to the young Viser's shock, scratched his butt.

"Noa," Seto whispered as his voice, as well as his body, shook, "Noa's calling out to me!"

The other three, now wide awake, looked at him in shock! They thought Noa was just computer data. Joey got Seto some water out of the white china pitcher that was in their room, Yugi tried to comfort his frightened friend, and Duke was looking through every spell book in the room about what happened to Seto. After going through almost all of the books, about an hour and a half later, Duke finally found something.

"Here's something guys," said Duke as he brought the book over, " `A spirit of a loved one, no matter if produced through death or science can be revived as a Spirit Fairy.' "

"What's a Spirit Fairy?" asked Joey as he and Yugi were still trying to calm Seto, who started to shake even more and cry softly because of his experience. (AN: Wouldn't you be freaked if your dead stepsiblings were talking to you?! I'm only saying because Seto is acting a bit OOC.)

"A Spirit Fairy," said Duke, "is a fairy that can fly into both the land of the Living and the land of the Dead. They aren't immortal they can die. They're just like ghosts except you can't go through them. According to this book, there's a way to make Noa a Spirit Fairy."

"How?" asked Seto in a shaken voice as he raised his head.

"We have to go to the Castle Chapel and take a few things with us," said Duke, "I'll explain there."

Yugi, Seto, Joey, and Duke just threw on their Ritual robes over their pajamas and Duke grabbed a matchbox, two violet candles and one white candle. They put on their slippers and ran the whole was there.

When they got in, Duke illustrated that they would have to hold a séance first, to bring Noa to them. Then they would have to perform an extensive Elemental Ritual to make Noa a Spirit Fairy. They walked over to the altar and set the candles up. Joey lit them and the boys sat in a circle around the candles. Duke told Seto that since Noa was contacting him, that Seto was the only one Noa would be able to hear best from Beyond.

"Noa, where are you?" asked Seto. A pew's stack of scrolls fell over and made the boys jump. (AN: In Mysitra, there are no bibles, only these scrolls in which you write about how your dreams, thoughts, and desires make you feel. Then the Priest reads them over and tries to help you the best he/she can. Staridian church is kind of like a mix of School and Counseling.)

"Now tell Noa to sit on the altar and wait for us there," Duke whispered to Seto. Seto told Noa to sit on the altar; Noa signified his presence by snuffing out three of the white candles that were burning there. The other four got up, blew out their séance candles, placed those on the first pew, and made a circle around the alter. They joined hands and Yugi was the first to speak.

(AN: This ritual will be done in Script format because it would take too long to read and write otherwise. I made this ritual up.)

Yugi: I call to Zephyria, so I may summon Air,

I ask Air Dragon and Flower Fairy to protect this circle rare.

Zephyria, protect us from harm,

So we may cast this charm.

Seto: I call to Zephyria, so I may summon Water,

I ask Water Dragon and Mer people to not let our strength falter.

Zephyria let your sour shine bright,

And never let us be without your light.

Joey: I call to Zephyria, so I may summon Fire,

I ask Fire Dragon and Sprite in this time most dire.

Zephyria, Goddess of all that is right,

Allow us safety and love throughout the night.

Duke: I call to Zephyria, so I may summon Earth,

I ask Earth Dragon and Pixie with all I'm worth.

Zephyria, Mother of All, give us balance,

Do not let us fall.

All four: We plead from Goddess, Dragon and Fairy alike to help us, The Star Brothers Four succeed this night.

(Back to Story format)

A bright circle of light surrounded the four as they held each other's hands. When the light vanished, Noa was lying on the altar! He was wearing a simple white gown and there were silvery-white Dragonfly-like wings attached to his back! The other four felt a bit dizzy but there were able to stand as long as they were holding on to the altar. Noa slowly woke up and looked around him. He saw his Stepbrother, Seto, and his friends, Yugi, Joey, and Duke.

"SETO!" Noa cried joyfully as he jumped into Seto's arms or, rather, he attempted to when he fell but, luckily, his wings started flapping rapidly and they gently lowered him to the ground.

"This is new," said Noa as his feet touched the ground. Everyone was really happy until the doors to the Chapel slammed open and there was Wendy and she didn't look at all pleased.

"Where were you four--" she was about to continue shouting when Noa yelled, "It's my fault! Blame me!"

They explained to Wendy to whole story and she understood. She explained to the four older boys it was almost time for the Coronation. They all ran back to the castle and the four teen boys were swept into a different room. Noa asked Wendy what was going on and she clarified the whole thing for him. Noa was given some new clothes and they found Mokuba, who was ecstatic to see Noa.

Meanwhile, in the room the other four were in, they noticed that there were four porcelain bathtubs that were standing on legs. The boys got out of their pajamas and slid into the warm, bubbly water of the tubs. They were sitting in the water when in walked four FEMALE figures! They were Duel Monsters but still female! All four boys were very embarrassed when the Dark Magician Girl, Goddess with the Third Eye, Princess of Tsurugi, and Injection Fairy Lily walked in!

"Why are you in here?" asked Yugi, whose face, along with the other three, was a red as a tomato.

"We are here, Little Prince, to give your four your Ceremonial Bath," explained DMG.

"Ceremonial Bath?" asked Seto as Lily was standing at his tub.

"Yes," explained Goddess with the Third Eye, who was standing near Duke's tub, "It's like being baptized before the Coronation to purify and clean your minds, bodies, and souls."

"This is the way it has been done for many Centuries," said Princess of Tsurugi, as she stood near Joey's tub, "It's a tradition."

The boys were bathed, even though it was thoroughly humiliating, by the ladies and then the girls sprinkled a lavender smelling powder all over their bodies after they dried off. Then Yugi, Seto, Duke, and Joey were told to put on the short-sleeved, floor-length white tunics in the room and the girls tied the white sashes on. The young boys walked into the Throne room, which was the same room the event that caused them to be reborn happened in, and knelt down in front of Wendy. All of their friends and family watch this in reverence. Wendy was wearing a long green robe and holding her staff.

"I still feel naked!" thought all four boys as their eyes were lowered to the floor.

"With Privilege, comes Responsibility and Obligation. Your four have proven to bet more than fit to be in your offices and I am honored to bless you," said Wendy. She placed a wreath of Lavender and Daisies on each of their heads. "This," she said as she lead them to the thrones, "is your first steps to your new life. The wreaths you wear are the Mystrian symbol of Purity and Innocence. I will lead each of you to your stations in this life."

She first lead Duke to the Silver Throne on the far left, "You, Gabriel Michael Zeratra, are welcomed back to your original life as High Priest. Blessed be, Your Eminence." Duke stood in front of the throne as Wendy led Joey to the Sliver Throne next to him.

"You, Verchiel Phillippe Afrati, are welcomed back to your original life as High Count. Blessed be, Your Excellency." Joey stood in front of the throne while Wendy lead Seto the Silver Throne one the right.

"You, Raphael Timothy Diablo, are welcomed back to your original life as Grand Vizier. Blessed be, Your Excellency," said Wendy. Seto stood in front of the grand chair as Wendy lead Yugi to a Golden Throne that was in the middle.

"You, Seraphim Alexander Lancelot DeNeil, Our Sweet Prince. You are welcomed back but not to your original life as Crown Prince but, as Our High and Grand Emperor," said Wendy as her eyes welled with joyful tears, "we have waited for you especially for 5000 years. To be governed by you and your mother's good and gentle rule for so long that we can't believe that you are truly here. Blessed be, Your Majesty"

Yugi smiled and felt both honored and overwhelmed with joy and nerves. Wendy walked forward to the front of the room and announced "Our Emperor and his Noble Council will take their seats and assume their new lives. Long may they live!"

All four blushing boys took their seats on the exquisite thrones and the crowd stood up and cheered. Their new lives had officially begun.

TBC!

Can they adjust to Palace Life? Stay tuned!