Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Terrors ❯ Halloween Terror ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I do not own Yugioh and this is for a contest… Hopefully
Please R&R
Halloween Terrors
“There's something about Halloween that gets to me,” said 16 year old Ryou Bakura, “Either it's just my imagination or my powers go crazy.”
Ryou isn't what you call a normal person. Was it his snowy white hair that flowed in the wind? No. was it his pale skin that seemed to be soft rose petals? No. was it his chocolate brown eyes that seemed to melt the evilest hearts? No. It was his psycic ability that he was born with. You see every Halloween Ryou never left the house except if he really have to. Last time he left the house on Halloween, he almost died from a serial killer, called two evil spirits on accident, unleashed a demon, and almost killed all the trick -or-treaters. This year Ryou decided to pack up on things, lock up Bakura, his yami, and lock his self in his house with non-destructive things.
Something happened on the way to the market. Ryou had another vision. Bad things were to happen. Not only was he going to unleash a demon, but all the evil spirits in the grave in Domino City Cemetery and someone will die. Ryou got worried about this and ran to the market. He went to the coffee shop and got four bags of coffee beans. Ryou left the coffee shop and went to the food store. The hikari stuffed his hands into his pocket and felt something odd. He pulled the stuff out of his pockets and found 5000 yen in his hand. Ryou gasped and dropped the money. Then somebody tackled him to the ground.
“Thief! You stole my money!” the person called, “Someone call the police!”
Ryou pushed the person off him and raced out of the food store and dashed towards his home while making a portal that let out a gothic fire demon. The brown eyed psycic locked the door and shoved his self at it breathing like he ran the marathon. Bakura looked up at him boredly.
“Demons came running after you again?” Bakura asked as if it was a normal thing.
“Don't start acting like having these stupid powers and good!” Ryou yelled unleashing energy that went to the local graveyard opening a portal for the ghosts of the graveyard to go through to wreak havoc. Bakura tried to calm Ryou down so he didn't try to blow up the house no matter how awesome that would be. Suddenly a chair was thrown through the house and crashed into a wall.
“Ryou what are you doing trying to get us killed?!” Bakura yelled.
“I didn't do it! I swear!” Ryou yelled back.
“Sure you didn't,” Bakura mocked. “The please tell me oh great psycic one, you're the only one that can throw a chair without throwing it! Who else would throw a chair without being seen?!”
“How should I know?!” Ryou yelled with things going wild around them.
“Okay Ryou you win,” Bakura said not wanting to get killed again. “You didn't throw the chair.”
Bakura started backing up till he felt pain in his left leg. He looked down and found the leg of the broken chair lodged in his leg. Suddenly laughter roared through the house scaring the teens a lot.
“What's going on?” Ryou asked getting closer to Bakura. Suddenly a picture frame came shooting at them and hit Ryou directly at his head. The frame broke and sunk into his skull.
“I thank you for releasing us.” A voice said. “Now we can torture the mortals.”
There was a sudden light that showed hundreds of spirits and a six foot demon.
“Get back Ryou,” Bakura said pulling a katana out of nowhere. “We are not going down without a fight.”
“Bakura charged at the demon who jumped out of the way. Bakura struck again and missed. This went on for a long time with Ryou shooting out psycic beams at the ghosts. Soon Bakura became tired and didn't see the demon come after him. The demon used his nails and cut off Bakura's head.
“Bakura no!” Ryou gasped. He got enraged and used all his powers and blew the spirits away into a portal. The demon was left. “I will make this easy for you and kill you quickly.” Ryou had tears running down his face and met glowing hands. Ryou used all his energy and life force and with a final blast blew up the demon into little pieces. Ryou fell to the ground dead.
The next day everyone knew of the murder of the `twin brothers' and felt sorry. Yugi and the others mourned of the deaths except Seto Kaiba. He didn't want to be the next psycic to die. Now he will have to be careful next Halloween or his brother will die.
The End… Or is it?