Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Isis heart broken ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Anzy : I'M WRITTING A SONG FIC!!*squals*

Jounochi(Joey) : pig..

Anzy : O_O!*whacks him with an airplane*

Yuugi : Isn't an airplane a little too big?

Honda(Tristian) : LITTLE?!?!?!YOU MEAN BIG!

Anzy :*whacks them both her airplane* DON'T MESS WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS!!!!MWAHAHAHA!!

Ryou(Bakura,EVIL ENGLISH DUBBERS!!!IT'S RYOU BAKURA!!!NOT BAKURA RYOU!!WVIL!!!): She has gone insane...

Anzu : Yea...

Anzy(AnZY not AnZU):I AM INSANE FOR YOUR INFOMATION!!!!

Inuyasha(from Inu Yasha) :*pops out of nowhere* heylo people I don't know!

Anzy : O_O!!INUYASHA!!!!INU YASHA!!!!*pulls on his ears*

Inuyasha:great...first Kagome,then this insane crazy 'animal' who next?

Anzy : THE INU YASHA FAN GIRLS!!AND AND AND AND and..I'm an animal? COOLIO!!!!!

Inuyasha : o_O;

Yuugi : soooooooooooooooooooooo

Anzy:soooooooooooooooooo?

Yuugi : sooooooooooooooooo

Anzy : sooooooo?

Yuugi : sooooooooooooooooo

Anzy:SOOOOOOO?!?!?!

Yuugi : soooooooooooooo

Anzy : FOR THE LOVE OF RA!!SPILL IT!!!

Yuugi : *sweatdrops*uh..GIRLS?!?!?!?!

Yuugi's fangirls including AnZU(Not Anzy) : *comes in,starts beating up Anzy,leaving her with swirly eyes,and walks out excluding Anzu*

Anzy : @_@ pwetty stars...hai hai..heh...

Malik : *walks in and look at Anzy* what's with the whore?

Isis : *whacks Malik* don't call people names 'little bro'

Yuugi : CAN I PLEASE TALK NOW?!?!

Anzy : *still a lil dizzy* hai..sure..

Yuugi: sooooooooo,when is the fic gonna start?

Anzy:Now,right after I give them a TINY lil summary and admition!

Isis : Is Admition even a word? o_O

Anzy : YUP!

Seto : 1st class idiot..

Anzy : *peper sprays Seto*Anyways!This is a fic about is almost a tear jerker.T_T I HATE THOSE FICS AND I CAN'T BELIVE I'M WRITTING ONE!! Well,it's about Isis and Seto<it's a weord couple,hai,and Isis *IS* older that Seto!Well,I admit it! I DON'T OWN YGO!!NEVER WILL!!!WAHH!!!I WANT TO I WANT TO!!!Well..to bad,it has the song 'Love to Me(AMD mix)'by DJ Kazu featuring Tiger Yamato from DDR(Dance Dance Revolution).If you haven't tried it,YOU MUST!!IT'S SOO COOL*goes on and on and on and on and on*

Jounochi : *Searches furiously for an off botton on Anzy*

Bakura : Ok..here we go with the fic!

Anzy : *Is still blabbing about DDR*

* * *

Isis was walking down the street with teary eyes.She could belive what Seto.She should have love him,she shouldn't have trusted him.He was using her just for an evil plot.

~Neon signs were shining bright And in the street lights (the street lights) I saw your

shadow was fading away Well, I lost you all of a sudden~

Isis wiped her eyes quickly.'I don't need him!I really don't!'she thought.Isis sighed and continue to walk down the streets.'Who am I fooling,I do need him..'Tears started streaming down her cheeks again.

~Good-bye my love, I love you too so Before you went away, I didn't know Memories

awake, only in my dream When I think I lost them, they all come back to me~

Isis couldn't help it,she really did miss Seto Kaiba.'He was really nice...but..he was acting!How can I be so foolish to fall in love with him!?'

~**Flashback**~

Isis walked around the mansion looking for Seto cheerfully.Then she heard someone in his office.

"Heh..the foolish woman,I can get rid of her once I get her's,Malik's,Ryou's,and Yuugi's millennium items,I can get full controll!I don't need her,she's just one of a million fools!"she heard someone said.

Isis opened the door a little bit and saw Seto. She brusted throught the door and glared at him.

"Is that true?!"she asked feeling tears in her eyes.

"What do you thik,of course it is,and I have to admit it,you are a fool!"Seto smirked.

Isis didn't hold her tears,she let them stream down.

Seto smirked once again,"You learned a important lesson didn't you?Never trust enemys!"

Isis just ran out the door crying...

~**End of Flashback**~(A/N:WARNING!!IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SPOIL WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN!!DON'T READ THIS NOTE!!!!I'M WARNING YOU!!STOP!!NOW!!Ok..if you want me to spoil it for you,well,Seto isn't really the enemy later on,Malik is(Malik Ishtar,Isis Ishtar,sis bro..you get it)Seto really helped Yuugi insted)

'Once I can get rid of her;I have to admit it,you are a fool..' those words echos in her head.

~You said

that you love me Looked at me softly You kissed me and held me all night so tight I know

what you're feeling I know what you're dreaming All that you feel and everything in your

mind~

Isis needed to find a way to get rid of these memories.

~The memories are so clear (so clear, so clear...) (So-so many...) So many good years (good years...) The sweet ones I hold dear (hold dear, hold dear...) ~

Isis wiped her tears again."There's a sad moment in everyone's life,right?"she asked herself.

~Good-bye my love, I love you too so Before you went away, I didn't know Memories awake, only in my dream When I think I lost them, they all come back to me ~

"Yeah....I'm too good for Kaiba,right?"she asked herself once again"That must be..he's just a jerk.."

~The memories are so clear So many good years Sweet ones I hold dear Can't hold back the tears I need you by my side These feelings I can't hide So don't walk away, boy Baby won't you bring back~

Isis decided to get Seto out of her mind by going to the gameshop and hang with her friends for a while.'Seto is a pretty good actor..he might be a star one day..'Isis smiled tto herself.She walked to the gameshop wondering why she she's saying good things about Seto after what he did to her.She still liked him,she knew it..'I hope you will turn around one day..my love..'she thought to herself.

~*********************~

Anzy : WHO THINK THAT STUNK SAY AYE!!

Jounochi,Kaiba,Honda,Malik,Yami Bakura,and Yami Malik : AYE!!!

Anzu : Poor Isis

Mai : SETO YOU ARE SO EVIL!!!!

Seto : Why,spank you very much!

Jounochi : SPANK?!?!TOUCH,AND DIE!!!!!

Anzy : *peper sprays Jounochi* AH SHADDUP!!!Anyways,DON'T,keyword : DON'T look for my new fic : The Weirdest Person to be a Wiccan.It's not ALL comedy like my other fics.It was serious parts.but,that we be later on,but froom now on..stick with this lame one..

Isis : o_o;

Anzy : JA NE!^-^