Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Joey's Big Brother ❯ More Letters ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

LusciousDragon: Hey, Malik's girl, glad you decided not to hate me, I hope you won't hate this one too, `cause deleting death threats isn't something I like doing

Disclaimer-I don't own yu-gi-oh

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*More Letters~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

dEaR mR. sEto kAiBa,

iT sEEms U dEcidEd to tAkE oUR adVicE, a wisE dEcision on yoUR paRt. If U wish to sEE him again, U mUsT foLLow somE iNstrUctiOns. fiRst, U mUst lEavE a nOte iN youR maiLbox, (don't bOtHer wAtcHiNg iT, eLsE we'LL gEt wiND aNd kill yOUr liL' bRoThEr.) tHaT sAys, `I aGreE to gIvE mY cOmPaNy aNd eVeRy SiNgLe pENNY yOu oWn, oVeR tO kEitH aNdReW's.' dOn'T bOtHeR tO tRy aNd fIgHt me. yOuR bRoThEr rEmaInS bY mY sIdE unTiL tHe tRanSacTion iS cOMpLeTe. aNd mAy I sAy, yOUr bROthER, mOKuBA, iS VeRy cUtE. mAyBe tHiS wiLL gIve U sOmE inCENTive, iF i dOn'T receive thE nOte, WhiCh mUsT bE sIgNeD bY tWo wItNessEss, bY 8:30 tONIGHT, I wiLL taKe iT uPoN mYsElF, tO, hOw sHoUlD i sAy tHiS, rId Lil' MoKuBa oF hIs vIrGInITY iN oNE aReA aT LeAsT… Oh, YeS, I eXpeCt tO mOvE iNtO MY mANsIoN bY 10 tOnIgHt. haVe fUn pAcKiNg…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Little Mokuba, you better pray your brother will cough up the dough, company and the mansion. Yes, squirm all you want, you'll never escape here unless he does. And I Bandit Keith will be filthy rich."

"Oh, that's good, now you'll be something other than just plain filthy."

"SILENCE, MOKUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 8:30 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kaiba shoved the letter in the mailbox, and went back to his mansion to start packing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* An hour later ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"…free all-you-can-eat buffet, I must be dreaming…"

"Joey, WAKE UP!!!!!!" Kaiba growled at the blonde haired boy, chewing on his pillow, dreaming about food, did he think of anything but his stomach.

"HUH? WHA? Oh hi."

"We're leaving in 30 minutes."

"No way, where are we going, the Ritz?"

"Try the street."

*Big wink* "Kaiba, you're a man after my own heart, with some chicks in tail, we're sure to have a night we'll never forget!!!"

"No… Permanently, I have to leave this place forever, if I want Mokuba back."

"Well, where are you going to stay?"

"I don't know…"

"Stay at my place."

"I never thought I'd EVER say this, but…you know…"

Feigning confusion, Joey said, "I'm afraid I don't know."

"Oh come on, you know…"

"I don't know anything, especially not where your cook's pork chops went…"

"Do I really have to say this?"

Barely able to conceal his mischievous smile, Joey said, "Say what?"

"Thanks, alright, happy??"

"I am now."

"Ohhh… You're dead now Wheeler."

"I don't think you're in any position to kill me. Else you'll be out on the street, and for someone who's so used to the good life, I doubt you'll last a minute."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LusciousDragon: I don't know about you, but even I didn't see that one coming, and I'm the author… OK, please just review…