Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ The Beggining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I only own Amy and Sora. That is all.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
How do I begin? I guess I should start with me. My name is Amy. I have no last name or middle name. I have unusual amber eyes. I have dark gold, layered hair that reaches up to my shoulder blades. I always wear a shirt that says Angel, but if it shows my back I wear a white jean jacket, and blue jean shorts. My tennis shoes are pink with some gray.
 
Now that you know about me, I guess I should begin what happened on the day I was born.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
Right from birth, I knew who the people in the white room were. Nurses and doctors, and of course, my parents were in the room. I was also aware of a power that was inside me. I guess it was on an instinctive level. My amber eyes looked at my father first.
 
I saw a cold darkness in the depths of his brown eyes. It frightened me to look into them. I then looked at my mother. I saw the same cold darkness in her blue eyes. I knew then that something was going to go wrong once I enter the place we were living.
 
Then I heard one of the nurses ask my parents a question that I could understand.
 
“Excuse me, but are you going to name your daughter?” She asked.
 
It surprised me. I could understand everything. I also knew things that no one should know at this age. But the answer my father gave hurt me.
 
“No. We have no name for her.” He answered, feigning his sorrow that only I could see.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
I don't know how long it took to get out of the hospital. It felt like an hour or so. I was terrified beyond belief of these people. Something inside me told me that I shouldn't trust them.
 
When we pulled into the garage of what looked like my home, my mother carried me inside while my father unlocked the door. I was scared, terrified of what they would do to me.
 
“I know you can understand us, daughter. That is why I want you to change your appearance to that of a thirteen year old.” Her words were harsh. She laid me down on the floor and did as she asked.
 
I was still lying on the floor when I had finished. I had a white short-sleeved t-shirt with nothing on it, and blue jean shorts. I looked over at my father and saw him with a knife.
 
I grew scared. I finally realized that they were going to hurt me. My pulse quickens. I couldn't move since the fear was too great. I could scarcely think.
 
My mother then starts to kick, punch and slap at me. She does this for an hour. After that, my father turned me so that I was lying on my stomach. He then starts to make a deep cut down the middle of my back. I screamed. It was almost as painful as fire. When he finished, they left me alone. That's what happened every night for a whole month…
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
R&R plz!