Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love is Unexplainable ❯ Votes ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Votes

Unexpected Love - 13

It was just a Game - 13

Out at Sea - 19

Down to Earth - 21

(No Title Yet) - 27

Well, as you can see for yourselves the title-less fic has one:

Yugi's a prostitute and has many favorites that come to him to release tension and whatnot at the whorehouse he's living in with all the other prostitutes that also work there. When a new customer comes in though he's surprised that the handsome teen picked him instead of somebody else. What will this new customer bring?

Hope you enjoy it. As I stated before when I posted the votes up, I'm going to be taking a break first. With summer school just getting started I'll be grateful for the break. It shouldn't be very long though and I've been working on the story a bit here and there when I can. *blush* the part that I did have down almost got taken away earlier today from the teacher, hehe. That was embarrassing. So I had to put it away for the duration of the hour before break. Luckily, it didn't get taken away and read to the entire class. I don't think I could've handled that. So hope you enjoy you're pick and I'll talk to ya laterz.