Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Magician's Love ❯ Find and Defeat the Evil Within! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spring: Third last chapter…finally…

Yami Spring: What's so finally-ish about that?

Spring: Nothing, really.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yugioh.

They group fell silent. Mystical Elf crept in slowly. "Okay, guys.."

The trio of Magicians followed her and the rest slowly crept after them. As they spotted a light at the end of the tunnel, they heard a spooky voice come out of…nowhere.

"YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!" And it was followed by an evil laugh.

The Dark Magician Girl jumped at the sounds, tightening the death grip on the other magician's hand. The Magician of Black Chaos smiled a little as he spotted them.

The light became brighter. As they neared closer, the Mystical Elf held her breath. "Okay, guys…" She whispered. "Quiet. Not one word." She said.

As Mystical Elf was speaking, the Dark Magician Girl and the Dark Magician had joined forces and cast another spell so only those covered within the spell could hear them.

The only problem was, since they had also helped with the invisibility spell, and their magic couldn't hold up too many spells at once, this quiet spell would only hold for a short while, while the invisibility spell would last a bit longer, since it was the first spell cast.

But the Dark Magician felt his apprentice tighten the death grip on his hand again, and he tensed as he saw the black cloak of someone slightly hidden by the light.

Gaia gasped. "Right there!" He said, pointing to the cloaked figure who was standing before them.

Everyone turned to see where Gaia was pointing. "So you've found me." The cloaked figure said with an evil laugh. "And you expect to get out of here…with your souls intact?"

The Dark Magician Girl nodded. "You're to one behind all this." "Right." The figure replied.

"The only way out is behind me." He said, pointing to the door behind him with a bony finger.

"Do we have to battle?" Asked the Dark Magician. The figure laughed evilly and said, "Yes. But there's a special requirement." "What?" Asked the Mystical Elf suspiciously.

"Because I'm a spellcaster, you must be one as well, if you wish to battle.:" He replied.

Spring: Hah! Cliffhanger!

Yami Spring: Sorta. Not quite.

Spring: So? Doesn't matter.

Yami Spring: Whatever. Anyways, review, please!