Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ mahado ❯ Escaped ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Somewhere in Cairo you see a brown haired boy wearing white clothing that looks bloody and next to him is a taller figure who looks like the boy but older, but there was no blood on him accept his hands.
 
“Why won't you try harder, you've almost mastered being a magician,” The taller figure demanded.
 
“Because the only reason I'm learning magic so quickly is because you abuse it out of me.” The younger figure said, while trying to hit him.
 
The taller figure easily dodged and said, “Abusing magicians is a great way to teach magic to a magician and it's the fastest way too,” he said with a smirk the younger figure was about to attack with all his got but suddenly felt weak as he passed out.
 
The other was angry by this useless he said as he punched him in the stomach then put him on the couch I'd finish him off now but I need to keep him alive to use him later he thought as he walked out of the room.
 
~a few minutes later~
The boy woke up and saw that the taller figure was gone and he took the chance to get out as he limped out of the house. `I got to get out of here,' he thought he thought as he got out of the house but suddenly he felt weak again damn it he thought as he collapsed near the Nile. A girl was walking down a path of sand until she saw a boy with blood all over him.
 
She was gazing at him and flushed a little, until she snapped back into reality as their was a big gust of wind that was strong enough to pull the boy into the water. The girl was terrified by this. She took a deep breath and was about to jump into the water but her body was shaking all over. But her only thought was to save the boy, so without warning the girl jumped into the water.
 
She was searching the the water like wildfire, till she found him still passed out and drowning at the same time. How could he sleep through this she thought as she garbed him. But the current was holding her back. She swam recklessly trying to get to the shore while gasping for air and trying to hold on to the boy as well.
 
But the boy was to heavy and waves still wouldn't let her pass like the annoying guards guarding the palace. I'm gonna die she thought as she gave up. Till she heard a voice calling her name. CHIRA she heard the voice call her name again. She didn't pay attention to the voice till she felt something pulling her out of the water. ATEM she screamed in joy as she hugged him.
 
What in ra's name are you doing (ra is the egytian sun god) she smirk as chira showed atem the boy she saved. Who's this atem said sounding confused. I don't know he'd passed out before he fell in the-chira started to say till atem cut her of let me guess you're such a softy you had to save him atem said giggling a little. Chira looked annoyed by this WHY DO I PUT UP WITH YOU chira said looking like her eyes are daggers. Cause you don't have a choice atem said mockingly, by that time chira was so mad that she took his crown off his head and started hitting him with it…ow chira ow stop atem said as he was getting betting by his crown… what about the boy atem said as he was rubbing his shoulder..
 
~several hours later~
You see the boy in a big yet plain room…where am I ? HIYA chira said while surprising the boy which made him fall off the bed….oh I'm sorry chira said with a concerned voice…no I'm fine the boy said…..who are you chira said my names mahado and yours…chira she said with a slight blush…don't get to close with the guest chira atem said with an all knowing look…
 
ATEM chira shouted…where am I mahado said with confusion…your in the palace silly chira said as still blushing….I'M WHAT!!!! HOW'D I GET HERE!! Mahado said as he was looking around the room…..shill man your in good hands atem said as he patted him on the back….you don't understand if I don't go home right now-mahado started to say till he was cut off no way your staying right here until your wounds heal chira said like an over protective mother…
 
Yeah you need to heal atem said while looking at the wounds…you mean this mahado said as he cured himself with his magic…..wha…atem and chira said dumbstruck…you're a magician aren't atem said…yep mahado said as he tried to get up…but chira wouldn't hear of it and made him stay…I don't care if you cured yourself with magic your still staying till your wounds heal as she put him back on the bed….look out chira curshing on you so you better watch out atem whispered to mahado while giggling a bit…
 
What did say chira said in a angry tone…nothing nothing at all atem said…mahado on the other hand was trying to escape…nooo stay chira said looking the door….fine mahado said like a little kid….what's all this a voice said while coming into the room. My king…..mahado said looking at him as if he was from mars….dady chira said hugging him.. yo atem said…who are you the king said mahado…sir…. Call me aki…ok..um..aki are these your children…..? yes aki said nodding…..mahado fainted on the floor…mahado!!!! Chira shouted..
 
~end~
Hi guys it's me mahado cupid and don't let my name fool you i'm a girl! Hope you enjoyed mahado…toodles till next time…..