Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

[[--------:>@<:--------]]

* * *

Horror filled Tea as her arm was grabbed and she was being pulled forcefully out of the ballroom.

"You must get to safety! Please! Hurry!" Atem shouted over the panicing crowd.

"But what about you?" Tea asked.

"I'll be fine!!" At that moment Anika came to Atem's side.

"My lord..."

"Anika. Take Tea to safety! Please protect her!" Atem commanded. Anika nodded and signaled Tea to follow her.

Gathering her skirts Tea followed Anika through the long halls.

"Please! Hurry! There's not much time!" The Anika yelled. Just as she said that there was a loud explosion and the castle trembled furiously.

Tea yelped as she lost her footing and plummeted to the floor.

"Are you alright?!" Anika cried, helping her to her feet.

"Yes!" She nodded.

"Come! We must prepare for battle!" Anika stated.

"But! I thought you were gonna protect me not send me into battle?!" Tea said as she ran down the halls with Anika. Tea received no reply from the red head.

They continued to race through the halls at an alarming speed. Tea was afraid that she was going to lose her footing again and fall face first!

They burst into another ballroom.

A blonde turned and noticed Tea and Anika and ran to them both, giving them both a huge. "Tea! Anika! For a second I thought you died!!"

"M-Mai! What are you doing here?!" Anika asked.

"There was so much panic that the poeple didn't know what they were doing...and we all kinda stumbled into this room...!" Mai explained.

"But you people aren't suppose to be here!" Anika protested.

"But we didn't know where else to go..." Mai argued back.

Anika didn't say anything else, she began to push her way through the crowd. "Get outta my way!!"

Suddenly a female voice spoke over the crowd. "All Zesta warriors come to the east side of the room! Shestra warriors on the west! Novic warriors please advance to the front!"

Tea looked over someones shoulder. "Hey isn't that...Rei up in front?"

Mai nodded. "Yeah. She's trying to organize the attack forces...because we civilions are also in this room...making things more complicated."

"A-a-attack forces?!" Tea asked. "This is the battle room?! We're going to war?!"

"Well...I'm not sure...what they have planned for us..." Mai whispered, Tea gulped feeling sick to her stomach.

Anika jumped up on the platform Rei was standing on. "Everything is up in an uproar!" Anika cried.

Rei groaned. "I know...and we don't have much time either...I've casted a barrier around the palace...should buy us some time..."

The doors bursted open and a young women with shapphire blue eyes ran in wearing...the MILLENIUM NECKLACE?!?

Rei turned and spoke to her. "Isis! Report damage results!"

"The front of the palace has been totally destroyed! Many have been killed or badly hurt...Mana has gone missing as well!" Isis reported.

"Shit....were low on the offencive too..." Rei mumbled. "How long will it be til the monsters break through the barrier and launch another attack?!" She asked Isis.

Isis closed her eyes and the necklace around her neck began to glow. "Approxmitly...1 hour.." Isis replyed. (I don't know how Eygptians tell time so...yeah)

Rei turned to Anika. "Have all the people armed with weapons. Give the men close range weapons and sheilds, the men shall go and aline themselves at the front gate. Arm the wemon with bows and arrows and they shall be posted on the roof and some at the front gate behind the men." Rei ordered.

"Right!" Anika saluted with two fingers.

Tea and Mai got a bow handed to them. "What now we fight?!" Mai cried.

"Is Rei and Anika some kind of general or something?" Tea asked.

"Yeah. They lead they attacks." Mai answered as she walked with Tea and another women towards the roof.

Tea blinked. "Where's Serenity?!"

"She's on the other side of the palace with Kisara. I got seperated from them when the explosion happened."

Anika stepped in front of Tea and Mai. "Everyone from here on will be heading o the front!"

Tea gulped. "T-th-the f-front?! That's really close!!"

* * *

Serenity ran down the long halls with Kisara close behind. After running with felt like forever, they both came to a stop.

Kisara whispered. "What...is it...Serenity?" Kisara breathed out.

"Shhh.." Serenity silenced and saw a small figur on the ground. Serenity advanced towards the figure. "M....Mana?"

The young girl looked up, her eyes all red and watery.

"What happened?" Kisara asked.

Mana wimpered. "Mahado....Mahado....MASTER MAHADO IS DEAD!!!!!" Mana hugged her knees and began to sob. She was in a state of shock.

Serenity wanted to support hre but a male came from behind them. "Hey!! You! Hurry and get to your posts! We're about to go into battle!!"

The two girls turned and stared into lavendar eyes. Kisara spoke up. "But Marik! Mana is--"

"Leave her! We have to hurry!!" Marik grabbed both the girls wrists and pulled them along with him.

* * *

Tea stood there holding her bow, her legs began to shake. "Aww...I'm so nervous..."

Mai put her hand on her shoulder. "We're all scared Tea...."

"The barrier will be destroyed any time now..." Rei mumbled. Anika ran up to Rei.

"Rei. I heard from Isis that all this might be Bakura's doing!"

"But that's impossible! He doesn't have THAT much Ka to make an army..."

"That's why we think that he's using magic to help him..." Anika finished off.

"Magic...."

As they spoke the barrier began to crack open.

Rei spoke in a loud voice. "All warriors on standby!!"

The crack on the barrier began to get bigger. Rei went to the next phase.

"Archers! Ready your arrows and fire on my command!!"

* * *

<< Character Profile >>

Name: Marik Ishtar

Height: 6' 7"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Blood Type: B

BirthPlace: Eygpt

Birthday: May 23rd

Eye Color: Lavendar

Hobbies: Making people suffer.

Favorite Thing: "Making people suffer!"

Dislikes: "I have no intention of telling you that."

~* Bonus! *~

Name: Bakura Ryou

Height: 6' 8"

Weight: 147 lbs.

Blood Type: AB

BirthPlace: Eygpt

Birthday: August 17th

Eye Color: Chocolate brown

Hobbies: "Hobbies...er..."

Favorite Thing: "There aren't many things I like..."

Dislikes: "There are many things I hate..."