Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Nightfire’s cartoon crossovers: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Simpson’s edition ❯ Chapter 2: Racing down the city streets and avoiding KC cars along the way ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Racing down the city streets and avoiding KC cars along the way

In the Simpson car Homer is speeding down the streets and on one of the cross-town area's some black KC cars are going after them.

Marge: Homer drive carefully.

Bart: Uh did any body see the black car's that were coming at us at about the last block?

Homer: Hmm... *looks out the window and sees a black car and some one is taking aim with a gun and shoots out the meourr* Ahh! Now everybody just stay down wheal I try to lose them.

Lisa: Dad if you just talked with the guy he would not be going after us right now.

Homer: Lisa! I like my way of dealing with the locales around here. *the back window gets shattered*

Bart: Dad go down that road! *points to a one way street*

Homer: But that's one way! Ok! *turns in and the cars come at them still* Man these guys will never give up easy. Hold on!

Homer is dodging cars and then he sees a truck and he gets an idea. He goes in to the lane where the truck is and the other cars come in that lane as well and then Homer quickly pulls out and then three of the KC car's get smashed by the big truck.

Homer: Woo Hoo! Simpson's rule!

Bart: Not quite Dad there are still two of them after us.

Homer: Do'h! *sees two busses and then he goes in the centre lane*

Marge: Homer no! You will not make it!

Homer: Or die trying! *the car goes in to the narrow lane and the two cars get smashed* I made it. Woo Hoo!

Lisa: That's what I call reckless. *sees the Yukon XL with the guy driving it* Uh Dad?

Homer: Yes Lisa?

Lisa: Rember that guy who you ran away from?

Homer: Yes about him?

Lisa: He's back and he found a bigger car.

Homer: *looks in the rear view mirror* Ah yes him. Well well well look who could not stay away from Homer J. Simpson! *sees the end of the one way street and he sees some stairs going to a park* Let's hope he has springs on his car because it's time to take a trip to the park!

Lisa: Don't you mean shocks Dad?

Homer: Yes I did! *drives up the stairs but the SUV fallows*

Meanwhile in the park Yami, Yugi and Joey are making improvements to their decks when they hear a car horn.

Yugi: Hey guys what's that sound?

Joey: It sounds like a car.

Yami: Make that a car coming our way. Run! *they run away and then Homer's car brakes the picnic table and they see the SUV fallowing the first car*

Yugi: That was Kaiba in that 2nd car.

Joey: And did you see the first car. Ha Ha Ha. Man the colour is dumb. I mean come on pink! Ha Ha Ha. Must be an old ladies car!

Yami: I think something made Kaiba mad. And I wound not be the person who is being chased right now.

Back to the chase we go in to the SUV where we see Kaiba with a headset on and someone was telling him where to go next.

Kaiba: Where is the nearest road that I can cut them off on?

Mouaba: Turn off at the 2nd trial then you will be back on the road.

Kaiba: Got it! *he turns off*

In the Simpson car

Homer: I showed him. Hey Lisa did you see how daddy handled that maniac?

Lisa: I saw Dad.

Bart: Uh Dad if you think he gave up look ahead! *Kaiba's car is in front of them and coming at them* Turn away Homer! Turn away!

The pink car skids out and hits a lamppost and Kaiba stopped his car and got out.

Homer: *who just hit his head on the steering wheel of the car* Ow! My head!

Marge: Is everybody ok?

Bart: Wipeout!

Just then some more KC cars came and some men in black came out and pointed their guns at the pink car.

Man in Black 1: Give your self up! There is no way out! *Homer comes out with his hands up* There he is! Get him! *some more men in black come and one of them hit's Homer with a nightstick*

Homer: Ow! Your mean!

Man in Black 2: Woop ass sticks are now working on him sir.

Kaiba: Let me. *comes up to Homer and pulls out a tranquaser gun and he shoot's Homer with it*

Homer: *sounds drugged* Night Night Mommy! *sleeps*

Kaiba: Get the others that are still in the car and bring them to my house. I will deal with them there.

The men in black go to the pink car and they pull out the rest of the Simpson family from the car. And they load them up in the black car's then a then a truck comes and load's the Simpson car in to the back of it.

End of Chapter 2

Nightfire: So now the Simpson's are being taken to Kaiba and who knows what Kaiba will have in store for them. And in the next chapter some one evil from the Simpson's world makes an apprence. Stay tuned and plz R+R!