Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Obsession

Author: purkle dragon goddess

Rating: NC-17

Pairing(s): Sugoroku x Otogi, Gansley x Amelda (implied), Gansley x Otogi, Sugoroku x Amelda (implied)

Original Characters: none

Type: yaoi

Status: Kiss Me Kill Me Challenge Phase 2 / Multipart (3/?)

Spoilers: No, as this is so far off anything that would ever happen in the series!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh...blah, blah, blah. Not sure if I intend to claim ownership of this story either.

Summary: ob ses sion Noun: 1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety. 2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion. That's what the dictionary in front of him said it was. That's what you would call something like this right? An obsession? Maybe not his but he was up to his headband in it anyway...

Was it possible for his life to get further messed up after that? He didn't think so, but then again he never imagined it being like this in the first place. It bothered him to wonder if other people saw their lives twisted into something they no longer recognized, or maybe he was the only one it had happened to…

*****

The next few months went past in a blur of day and night, shifting from time spent at work or with friends to his late night activities. No one noticed any changes in him, as they never really looked. However, if they had, would they have even realized the difference between his usual conceit and the new self-confidence in him?

It was freeing this new bond he shared, the give and take of trust, pleasure…he understood now what was told to him that night. A certain level of that faith had been reached by the both of them before anything of a physical nature ever took place past touch and talk. Slowly his love had worked into his system, his life, allowing him the time he needed to adjust to the new position in the world wherein he found himself.

Nights and weekends spent at a new home chosen specifically with the requirements for this life. Namely privacy but also, furnished with essentials both found necessary for their enjoyment, making it easier to hide from family and friends things they didn't need to involve themselves in.

It wasn't as if he could just come out and tell his friends he was in a submissive relationship in the first place. Furthermore, how would he explain when it came out that it was with his friend's grandfather? He knew none of them would comprehend the situation for what it truly was; the giving of oneself totally for the absolute pleasure of another, who only did what they did for one's own pleasure, and the sheer power he felt doing just that.

His body craved the moments together when he could be completely free by being bound the way he was to another. Knowing fully no harm would come to him in anyway at his lovers hands unless he asked, and even then only to a fine line drawn early on.

Recalling all of the last few months, how his life had changed so, the raven-haired boy continued his nightly rituals before his lover arrived. Tonight would be special as an invitation to dinner had arrived from an old friend and they had accepted. He was somewhat worried. It would be their first time out publicly together, and despite the fact it was a private affair, it concerned him, as he was afraid he would disappoint or disgrace his love.

Almost as if reading his mind the older man walked into the room. Looking over the near nude boy with quiet appreciation he spoke, "Just be yourself, little one. You have no need to worry, nothing you do would ever upset me, and you know this."

Emerald green eyes sparkled and a slight blush touched his face. "I know, I just want to make you proud."

"I doubt you could ever do otherwise Ryuuji. Now finish dressing, we need to leave soon." Lips fluttered lightly across his, steady sure and firm before he left the boy to his primping.

There is a difference between knowing you look good because you believe it to be so and knowing because someone else believes it, the look he received as he walked into the next room told him everything he needed. Of course, he knew there wouldn't be any doubt. The older man had picked out everything, specifically designed to show off his impressive shape and the way the clothing fit, felt like sin itself. Tight black pants covering him like a second skin topped off with a dark blue silk shirt buttoned completely. The final touch, a black tie he fumbled with around his neck. He felt like an idiot, having not been so dressed up since the last time he had to meet with a group of investors, but he knew he made the look work.

He cast a helpless look at the man with a pointed sign toward the tie and its current state of being. "Just leave it," he laughed, "you look better without it, and we have to leave." The tie went flying toward the room he had just exited as they walked out the front door.

*****

The door opened allowing them entrance to the house. The place was definitely impressive; he fell into step behind the butler and his love as they walked down the hallway to meet their host for the evening. He didn't how the old man knew their host or even why they received the invitation to dinner. Following silently behind the others, his mind pondered upon these thoughts and he pleaded with his brain to remember to ask later if given the chance.

Brought to a large room, the butler asked them to wait until the master of the house arrived. Taking advantage of the time they were to spend alone, the green-eyed boy asked, "May I ask something?" Receiving a signal of affirmation, he continued, "Who is our host this night? You have not mentioned his name yet. Or how you know him."

"He's an old business acquaintance of mine." There was a noticeable pause before he explained further, "We have known each other for years, professionally and we shared other interests in our lives. We haven't heard from each other in years, I only accepted this to see what he wanted."

"Will I be a problem here," he asked, voice showing his concern-- not sure of his purpose there.

"No, stop worrying. There will not be any problems; I'm just surprised that's all. You were invited the same as I, we are here as guests of Gansley and his companion." He trusted the man's words, knowing he would never lie to him. However, it did nothing to settle the apprehension he felt; in fact, that just added to it.

Walking up behind the seat of the other, he instinctively started rubbing at the tense shoulders that came under his hands. "Would you prefer me to act as I do at home?"

He turned quickly to look at the boy, "If you do, I shall have to severely punish you when we get back there. I told you once; you are not on display for others. What we do alone is no one's business but ours. Besides, there are better ways to get what I want out of you than public embarrassment and humiliation." He pulled the boy down on to the couch next to himself, "I expect you to behave yourself properly though, and we'll see what happens later at home."

At that moment, the door to the room opened allowing entrance by another. The man who entered carried himself with extreme self-importance. Otogi would have recognized the look anywhere as one he wore himself not too long before. However, looking around the man obviously had other things that could back up such a self-image. He seemed pleased that his invitation was accepted for the evening, welcoming the older man with what could only be described as open arms. Then he caught sight of the dark-haired boy.

He might not be on public display, but you couldn't tell it the way the man was looking him over. Finally, he understood what the girls at school were complaining about when they spoke of feeling like a piece of meat, it completely creeped him out.

A wicked smile graced his face as he spoke, "Mouto, you always knew how to pick them. Where ever did you find this one?"

"Gansley, you know better than that. I never share, secrets or otherwise." He stood up facing their host while putting forth a possessive hand upon the boy's arm. "This is Otogi Ryuuji." Both of the others raised an eyebrow in question at the use of the boy's full name. A silent understanding happened between the two men, missed by the boy entirely.

"You always were a fool, old man. Still trying to prove the old 'flies with honey' line," he laughed.

"You should try it Gansley, works wonders you would never comprehend."

"Good to see that some things haven't changed after all these years." He made his way over to a small bar off to the side of the room asking them if either would like a drink. Receiving a negative from both, he poured himself something before taking a seat. "I know you're probably wondering why I contacted you after all these years. It was actually my… companion's idea. He noticed an old picture of the two of us among my things one day. Turns out you and he know each other." There was a strong accent on the word know.

This got Otogi's attention, how many times did you get to meet an ex in a relationship like his? He wasn't the only one who seemed interested. "Really? And will he be joining us tonight or do you plan on keeping me in the dark."

That smile appeared upon the man's face again, more vicious than before if possible, "He'll be with us at the meal, he's indisposed at the moment."

The door opened again, the butler came in letting them know that the meal was ready for serving. The man, Gansley stood signaling to the others to follow him to the dinning room. Waiting until the others were up, walking toward the door, Otogi stood watching the men in front of him as they moved.

It felt strange to think the two could have been friends at one time; they were so different from each other. The way they spoke, moved, carried themselves, everything suggested the differences other than the obvious physical ones. Gansley's demeanor said he was dominant in his relationship because he deserved to be. God had made him superior and therefore he would be in charge, but not because his partner had agreed, they had no say in the matter after accepting the relationship.

He would have to ask about his impressions later. It irritated him to think that Gansley, if aware of his thoughts would have probably patted him upon the head telling him not to worry his pretty self over it, as if he should be unable to think for himself without effort. Thankfully, he didn't have to fret about getting that reaction at home.

His thoughts along those lines stopped when they reached the dinning room. A beautiful room, table covered with flowers, china, silverware and crystal. For three. There were to be four of them, he thought casting a look over at the men, did he miss something again?

"Amelda, come greet our guests." The rattle of chain, from the corner caught their attention. A pit formed in Otogi's stomach as he turned toward the sound. The sight there made him pale. The boy, Amelda, knelt in the corner, stripped, and bound with his hands cuffed together behind him. They were then attached to a bar holding his ankles. That looked painful enough but there was also a chain connecting the collar around his throat to the bar, bending him backward at a hard angle. "Oh that's right, we're being punished aren't we?" The boy nodded his head as much as possible in the position he was in, unable to speak with the gag in him mouth. Walking over to the boy Gansley bent down next to him, asking if he had learned his lesson yet. Again, there was another slight nod from the bound form. Gansley looked down at his watch, "You still have 10 minutes." He stood up then turned from the boy and sat down at the table without looking at the others in the room.

Otogi felt himself getting sick; it looked like someone actually did like the idea of public embarrassment and humiliation. Of course, he was wondering who was more embarrassed at this display. Was it actually a punishment for the boy or was it a snub at the ideals of his guest? A hand on his arm made him realize he had been staring while lost in thought. Taking a deep breath he looked into the eyes of the man at his side, he wasn't going to let this bother him and the message got through to Otogi that he shouldn't let it bother him either. Letting the other lead him toward the table they both sat down as if nothing had happened.

Keeping his eyes down, Otogi found he really wasn't very hungry as the first course of their meal sat before him. The two men spoke leaving him out of the conversation, which was a good thing as he wasn't sure he could speak. He found he could just move his food around on the plate occasionally picking up a piece to place in his mouth and no one seemed to notice.

As the servers removed the first dishes, Gansley spoke with the butler. The man moved toward the boy in the corner undoing the chains that held his arms and legs. Leaving the collar around his neck, he took the leash and pulled the boy back across the room to his master. He stumbled even in the crawling stance, as his legs refused to work having cramped up long before. "Why don't we try this again?" Reaching down, Gansley removed the gag from the boy's mouth, "Say hello to our guests."

"Good evening, I'm glad you could join us tonight."

"It's nice to see you again Amelda."

The boy looked up before speaking again, receiving no sign in the negative from Gansley as he attached the leash from his collar to the table, he answered back, "And you as well."

The rest of the meal passed quickly and almost without incident, but still it was not over soon enough for Otogi's comfort. He had felt uneasy all night, but it had become worse after the third course of their meal. Gansley had asked Amelda if he were hungry. Getting an affirmative response, he pulled the boy's collar effectively dragging him beneath the table they were sitting at. He wasn't sure if it were possible or not to die of embarrassment, but Otogi was certain he came close as they sat there knowing what was going on between the two at the other end of the table.

They left as soon as politeness would allow, thankfully he thought before he did get physically sick. Alone for the first time since walking into the house, they sat in the car for a few minutes before either spoke. "This could be a long night, do you need to stop and get something to eat before we get home?" The words made no sense to him. "I know you didn't eat tonight, not that I blame you for that. Do we need to stop so you can eat?"

"No," he shook his head. "I'm not hungry, won't be."

Finding himself at home the next time he looked up, he got out of the car and silently walked to the door. As they entered, he started to undress wanting desperately to remove all traces of the night that had transpired. "Stop." He turned to look at the old man, his hand halting the process of undoing the buttons upon his shirt. "Come here and sit down." Walking over to the couch in the front room, he sat down waiting for the command to come his way.

"I know you're having problems with what happened tonight, but you're not some naïve child. I've told you before; others have different opinions on relationships like ours. That was one look at it, personally one I find distasteful." The old man reached his hands forward and started to finish the job Otogi had started on his shirt. "I should have known better than to accept Gansley's invitation in the first place. In addition, I should not have brought you with me. I knew he might try something like this, hasn't changed in twenty years." The shirt, unbuttoned now opened exposing his chest before sliding down off his arms.

"I apologize to you for this and I promise we're now going to spend the rest of the night the way we should have in the first place."