Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pain is Skin Deep ❯ Mama? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pain is Skin Deep

Ch. 1.

Hello? Can anybody hear me? I'm alone. I don't like alone. But SHE never lets me be around people….

~Because she'll make me kill them….~

I don't know why she wants me to be alone. It hurts so much. Pain, painpainpain! SHE likes pain. She's says I should to. But I don't. Pain hurts! It hurts and it hurts and it hurts! She likes blood too. Bleed, bleed, bloody bloody bleed! It's so wet and cold and it hurts and it hurts and it hurts! But I don't complain. That would make her even madder.

No, I sit and do what she says. She says I'm like a puppy wolf. She says I'm sweet and adorable and nice and cute. She says I'm mean and heartless and cruel and vicious. So, a puppy wolf. That's what I am. Mean and cruel and nice and sweet.

That's why she's giving me away she says. She says she's giving me to somebody even nicer than her! /giggle/ But how could that be? She's really nice. She teaches me how to live and how to hurt and how to cope and how to survive. She's like my mama! But she's not, but I don't care. I call her mama anyways. She gets mad sometimes, and says that I'm wrong, but I don't care. She's my mama cause I said so! /giggle/

Oh, there I go again! I switched sides! Tee hee. I do that a lot. Mama is on the hurting side, and I'm on the hurt side. But most of the time I'm not. Most of the time I'm blank. I don't think, I do what I'm told. But I don't mind. It makes mama happy! I want mama to be happy. That's why I'm leaving tomorrow.

She says she's giving me to the new Pharaoh. He says he killed the old one, but nobody cared. That's sad. Why didn't anybody care? I asked her that once. She hit me too, but I deserved it. Always deserved it. Cause I'm badbadbad!

She says this one is better. She says he's nice like her! Nice and nice and cold and cold and nice and cold! He says he likes the bleed bleed bloody bloody bleed! /giggles/ Just like mama!

She says he'll be nice to me, just like her. I try to tell her that nobody is that nice, but she would get mad, and I want mama to be happy. So I wait and I wait and I wait! And she sits and she so sosososo quiet.

Mama? Why aren't you moving? You haven't moved in awhile. I'm being good, I promise I am! I am I am I amamamamamam! But you won't move, even when I shake you!

Your cold mama. I don't like the cold. It's hurts, but I like you mama. And you hurt too. But I won't care, I'll stay with you! But you're so cold. You told me that being cold wasn't good one time. Are you okay?

I know! You're playing a game! Games games geamesgamesgames! Like games. But you look like my playmates after we play games mama! You look cold and tired and hurt hurt! I remember those games and the playmates to. They would scream and scream and scream and cry and cry and cry and `stop it stop it stop it!', but I didn't. It was just a game, so it didn't matter. It was just a game game game!

Wake up mama, I don't like this game anymore. Nonononono! I don't like it! Mama, wake up please, I don't wanna play anymore. Wake up…. Please….