Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pain is Temporary, Love is Forever ❯ Sweat ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Pain is Temporary, Love is Forever

I don't own Bakura or Ryou. Life is sucky that way, ne?

Was: It's the Humidity, under Taiorami.
Pairing: Bakura/Ryou
Notes: It's R…*Coughs*
Look, if you're under 17...wait no, the author isn't even old enough to read this so fuck that, if you have a problem with homosexuality and two people of the same gender being together in a biblical sense, please, just leave. I don't want nor need your attention and opinions of my work, as it were. I'm just having fun doing what I do best, get lost.
And, on the other upside…while I was bitching and whining about being shut down for the time being, this fic has turned into…something else. In fact…well, it's…yeah.




It was hot.

Ryou frowned and looked at the remote forlornly, which had somehow ended up on the other side of the room.

Too hot to get up and get the remote. And, by some evil twist of fate, his house didn't have any air-conditioning, meaning he had to suffer through this evil heat wave. But, on the upside, his yami refused to come out of the Ring because of the heat and, as he put it 'Ryou's constant bitching'.

If Ryou had known all he had to do was complain to get rid of his yami he would have done it a lot more. But that was beside the point.

It was *really* hot.

He rolled onto his stomach. Or tried to anyway. He ended up pitching over the edge of the couch and landing on the hardwood floor with a thump. He was surprised to find that the wood was a lot cooler then the couch. So he stayed there, pillowing his head one his arms and sighed, watching dust bunnies moved about as he breathed. In and out, back and forth, towards and away…

He realized dimly that he had a whole new respect for his yami. Anyone who could grow up in Egypt and live through those summers deserved a medal of some kind. It had never been this hot in England. Sure, they had hot times, but it actually rained a great deal.

He wished it would rain. He would kill for some rain. He would kill to go and sit in the rain.

He looked at the remote again, wondering if maybe he could reach it if he stretched. But did he want to go through the effort? And what if he starched and he still couldn't reach it? That would be such a waste of perfectly good…energy or something.

He felt a small tug from inside of him and raised an eyebrow as his Yami emerged from the ring and stalked over to the remote. He had a good idea what was coming next.

He didn't even bother to put a hand in defense when the remote came hurtling towards his head. He winced and glared before going back to his inspection of the dust bunnies.

What was with that name anyway? Dust bunnies? They were made of dust sure, but they didn't look anything like bunnies. Why not just dust balls or something like that? People gave stuff the strangest names.

Like his Ring. Sure, it was round and all but was it really a ring in the sense that most people thought of a ring? No, it was a necklace with a very large charm hanging from it, but still-

"Get up."

"…no." He squinted at the imposing figure. "It's too hot for this right now."

He looked a little startled that his normally submissive light was talking back. "Ryou-"

"Can you just beat me up then go away? It's just…I don't want to do this right now." He whined a little bit. So, it wasn't going to help his case any, his Yami hated whiners and weaklings both of which Ryou was according to him, but he didn't want to get up.

A hand grabbed his arm and he was hauled up to his feet. He glared half-heartedly, hoping that he hadn't just been forced to get up so he could be knocked back down. Brown eyes stared into his own then narrowed before he was shoved back onto the couch.

"It isn't even that hot."

"Whatever." He muttered, slumping over. He was pulled back into a sitting position. He pouted unhappily. What did he want now? If he didn't want to beat him up or yell at him why the hell was he out of his ring?

Bakura blinked, a little taken aback by the pitiful look on his lights face. He might have taunted Ryou about being weak and femme, but Ryou had never actually acted it before. And yet there he was, pouting like a three year old who'd been told they couldn't have any candy. But…he didn't look completely unappealing that way.

Ryou's hair was matted to his head by the heat and half hiding his wide brown eyes. His lower lip was stuck out and quivering in an attempt at pity. And, due to the heat, he was wearing a tank top and pair of shorts that clung to his milky white skin. He was also sitting there unmoving, arms limp at his sides while on leg was stretched out on the couch and other was dangling to the floor.

He looked vulnerable.

"Yami…why're you looking at me like that?" Ryou looked a little afraid now. Bakura was silent for a moment before a wicked grin curved his lips.

"I just thought of a way to take your mind of the heat."

Ryou shrank back. "I don't know what it is but no." Bakura rolled his eyes then pulled Ryou so he was on the very edge of the couch and dropped down to his knees. Ryou's gaze darted around for something he could reach to club his dark with when Bakura pulled his shorts down. His eyes grew so wide Bakura was half afraid they roll out of the boy's head. Ryou could only stare at the smirking teen.

And then Bakura sucked the head of Ryou's cock into his mouth. The white haired boy gasped and jerked, shutting his eyes tight as his other half engulfed his member is hot wetness. And this wasn't the horrible sticky hot that made him want to lie around all day; this was wonderful heat that set his entire body on fire.

Bakura sucked hard, watching with faint amusement as Ryou's head dropped back and a ragged groan escaped the boy's lips. He ran his tongue along the underside and used his teeth lightly to find sensitive spots, deliberately driving his light mad with lust. It was kind of fun to watch.

Ryou tried to thrust into his dark's mouth but a sharp pinch warned him not to try it again. He bit his lower lip, drawing blood, when Bakura swallowed around his length. A little more and he felt himself go over the edge. He dug into the cushions of the couch then cried out as he released before slumping boneless back onto the couch.

Bakura licked his lips, looking incredibly feline, and watched the smaller boy for a moment before pulling the compliant Ryou onto the floor beside him. He paused then pushed Ryou so the boy was on his hands and knees then went to disposing of his own shorts. Ryou turned his head, eyes still glazed over but gaining awareness. Bakura pressed against him so his chest was against Ryou's back then bent down enough to capture the boy's lower lip into his mouth.

His lip was still bleeding and the metallic taste filled Bakura's mouth, but he ignore it, as this was more to distract his light then anything else. He wrapped one arm around Ryou's waist then drew the smaller back, closing his eyes as he slid into his other half. Ryou blinked once then pulled away, crying out in pain as he was entered.

When Bakura was sheathed in the smaller boy's warmth he forced himself to stay still for a few moments so he could see how Ryou was. The boy's head was dropped down so his chin was touching his chest and tears were falling to the floor.

"Stop that."

"…it hurts." His voice wavered as he drew in a deep breath.

"You'll like it."

"Yami."

"Be quiet Ryou." The former tomb robber whispered, warm breath caressing his ear and making him shudder.

Bakura pulled back some then pushed back in, making Ryou hiss as the pain ignited again. One hand touched his hip while the other one searched out his flaxen member. In out, in out. Bakura achieved a rhythm of sorts while the pain lessened for his other half and became a dim ache. And then Bakura brushed against something that made sparks go off on the back of Ryou's eyelids. He gasped and unconsciously pushed back to make Bakura do that again.

He was rewarded with a hand stilling his movements and a throaty chuckle. "Told you."

Ryou turned his head a little as he made another attempt at pushing back. "please?"

Bakura gave a small nod before thrusting back in, going faster and deliberately moving over that spot that was making Ryou lose it again.

Soon Ryou's world was reduced to the feeling of his dark all but pounding into him violently and the feelings it caused in his body. The harsh panting in his ear and the hot breath on the back of his neck, the hand around his erection and the sound of flesh on flesh, nothing else mattered or registered to his mind. It was like…an intense fire just consuming him. He tilted his head back and screamed as his entire body stiffened.

Bakura felt Ryou come, the warm splash in his hand at the same time Ryou's channel tightened around him, milking his cock. He thrust into the boy a few more times then came deep within his light before collapsing onto of him. Ryou's arms gave out and they both fell to the ground, breathing unevenly.

Bakura stayed there for a moment, savoring the warmth that came from the act, before the real world started to seep in. The TV was on, he could hear cars and people outside.

Oh yeah, and it was hot. He pushed himself off of his light and leaned down so their lips were almost touching. Ryou looked at him, a touch of hope in his chocolate colored eyes. Heh. He thought because he had fucked him that there was something there. He traced the boy's lips then straightened up, smacking his light on the butt lightly.

"Clean up. Your father won't like it if he finds you like this."

Ryou blinked then nodded tiredly. "Right." Bakura ran a hand through his hair then vanished into his ring, leaving Ryou alone, sticky, and…

It was still hot.



Tai: *Smirk* Having multiple profiles is a good thing. And, assuming I get reported again, which I probably will, I'm also on Mediaminer.org, though I hate that site with a passion, under Taiorami.