Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Painful Debt ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Painful Debt

By: ChaosDragon

Disclaimer: All I own are the voices in my head!

Voices: You don't own us!

ChaosDragon: -_- Never mind...I own nothing...EXCEPT FOR THE STORY...which isn't that good...

Raven: It's fine...

ChaosDragon: Sure...Oh, that's my muse, Raven, he's from Zoids...yet another thing I don't own...

(blah blah)=the almighty authoresses thoughts

`blah blah' =thought

"blah blah" =talking

/ blah blah/ =hikari to yami

// blah blah// =yami to hikari

ChaosDragon: Here's the prolog, hope you like!

~~prologue: The Deal~~

Seto Kaiba looked at the short teenager seated across from him. How he hated the little shrimp. Of course, he never said anything in case his lover, Yami, heard. (Did I just write that Yami is going out with Seto? NOOO!! *looks around at angry readers* Anyways...) Yami was much different from the short teen in front of him, Yami was mysterious, hot, and confident.

"Please Kaiba, I really need the money for grandpa and I-"

"Shut-up. How often will you need some money?" Kaiba asked impatiently, hoping it was quite often. He had a VERY good plan to get back at Yugi.

"O-o-once a month..."

"I'll make you a deal. You be my, how do I say it, sex toy everyday I desire and I'll pay for you grandfather. What do you say?"

Yugi paled, "B-b-but, what would Yami think of you sleeping with-"

Kaiba smirked, "He won't care if I have a fuck toy as long as I let him use you."

Yugi paled even more, then slowly looked up. "I'll do it Kai-"

Kaiba slapped him. "From now on it's MASTER Kaiba."

Yugi nodded slowly. "Sorry Master Kaiba..."

"Well, let's see. We'll have to do something to disguise you...How about color contacts for the eyes...yes. And the hair? I'll have to figure something out...Oh, and you can't talk to Yami while he's here, I can't have him know he's fucking his precious hikari. And no mind-link either. If you tell anyone about this I won't pay for your grandfather, so don't say a word." Kaiba smiled as he saw tears running down Yugi's face.

"Y-y-yes Master Kaiba." He whispered.

"Good See you tonight you little whore. We'll have some fun. Well, actually, you won't but I will. Come around six. See you then." Kaiba stated smugly.

"Slowly Yugi got up and trudged out of the room, head down. Kaiba watched him leave with amusement. `Finally I will be able to harm the runt, not only verbally and physically, but mentally and sexually too. I can hardly wait for tonight."

~~~~TBC~~~~

ChaosDragon: Well, how was it?

Raven: Fine.

ChaosDragon: Gee, thanks...I need a review to continue! Thanks! Oh, what do I do bout Yugi's hair? Any suggestions would be welcomed. Oh, a lemon next chapter...it will most likely stink, being my first...*sigh* wish me luck...e-mails welcomed!