Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ PaPeR cUt ❯ ch1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
On a bright sunny day, Yugi was walking down the street to meet up with his friend, Joey. On his way there he spotted........ Bakura... but he walked passed him, because he didn't want to talk to him. Finally he made it to Joey's house. He knocked on the door twice.... no answer what was wrong? Where was Joey?
"Where is he?" Yugi questioned himself.


Suddenly out of the blue.... Bakura appeared. "Hello Yugi." Bakura said with a husky voice.


"Hi!" Yugi replied as Bakura walked up to him.


"What are you doing?"


"Umm..." Yugi was trapped if he didn't make up something Bakura would,"Joey's not home... oh well bye!"


Bakura knew something was up with this dude, "Now where do you think your going?"


"To my house."


"So why did you go to Joey's house then?"


"Because," Yugi think of something! He said to himself. But what? "Mind your own buisness, Bakura!"


"You don't even want to mess with me!" All of a sudden Bakura's eyes turned red. Uh oh! Something bad was going to happen right about then.


"Bring it on!" Yugi yelled with a tough voice and put on his fists. Thinking maybe he'll run away.


"I will!" He touched his thigh and pulled out a.... sword. He advanced toward Yugi and... "I can just kill you here and now! Don't give me that attitude and tell me where the rebel base is or die!"


Yugi's face turned all confused. What rebel base? What is he talking about... I don't understand, Yugi asked himself... again.


"Don't give me that look! I can read your mind Yu. If you don't tell me where it is I'll kill you!" Bakura was just ready to stab him and then....


"Hey guys!"


They both turned around and found....