Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paper Flowers: Alternate Ending ❯ Alternate Ending ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Wow! This is a long ending here.
 
Marik: No shit! You kept everyone hanging for your next story, but you just had to give `Paper Flowers' a new ending.
 
I thought it needed something.
 
Joey: Yeah! An' just because she's workin' on dis part, doesn't mean she's thinking about da next story, right?
 
Right. So be patient with me here.
 
Marik: I hate waiting.
 
Then do the exclaimer then, while you're bored.
 
Marik: She doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh, *gags* or has the copy rights to do so. If she did, then we're all doomed.
 
MARIK!!!
 
Joey: Oh boy.
 
 
Paper Flowers: Alternate Ending
 
The leaves on the trees have fallen, leaving the trees bare with its branches reaching to the winter sky. The sound of a school bell rang out and after it was the sound of students bursting out of their classrooms and into the cold air. Waiting on the steps is Yugi as he admired the view of the leaves dancing in the wind. The door opened and Yami walked out, holding his arms close to him. “Damn winter.” He mumbled as small white puffs of air escaped.
 
“Hey Yami.” Yugi said with a smile. “Hey.” The older teen responded as a burst of wind came in, chilling him to the bone. “Let's go before you have a popcial for a boyfriend.” He said as he walked out into the cold air. Yugi couldn't help but giggle as he walked along side the other.
 
Then a single snowflake came down and landed on the older teen's nose. “Huh?” Yami said as he wiped the cold, already melted, snowflake off. “What's wrong?” Yugi asked as he saw a few snowflakes coming down. “That's what's wrong.” Yami said as he continued to walk. “Seeing the first snowflake fall is like seeing a shooting star.” Yugi said as he caught up with the other.
 
“Your point?”
 
“You get a wish silly!”
 
“But I didn't see the snowflake, it landed on my nose. So I guess you can't count that.” He said as more snowflakes started to fall slowly and gracefully.
 
“It still counts.”
 
“Well then, I wish we were somewhere warm.”
 
“You're not supposed to tell me what you wished for.”
 
“Who said it was my actual wish?”
 
Yugi looked annoyed by this. “Why do I put up with you?” Yami wrapped an arm around the other's waist. “Because you're kind, forgiving, a bit stubborn from being around me—“ “And I got a strong, hot, and sometimes possessive, boyfriend.” Yugi finished, making the other look at him. “Anyway,” Yami started, “what are we going to be doing on Christmas?” Yugi thought for a bit. “I don't know to tell you the truth.”
Yami shrugged. “Good to hear.”
 
They walked through the falling snow until they reached to the game shop, where they saw two suitcases at the steps. “Yugi? Yami?” Grandpa called from the top step. “Yeah Grandpa?” Yugi called. “Just wondering who came in!” Grandpa said as he threw a duffle bag, almost hitting Yami, if he didn't move out of the way on time. “Need any help?” Yami asked.
 
“Nope.” Grandpa said as he walked down the steps. “My cab should be arriving any minute now.” He watched the clock, which read 3:30. “Just you know,” Yami said pointing out to the window, where it's snowing a bit more, “it's cold outside.” “So it is.” Grandpa said as he scratched his head. “Sure hope there isn't a storm coming. I hate to spend the night in an airport.” “Agreed.” Yami said nodding his head. “Am I the only one who likes winter?” Yugi said as he placed both his hands on his hips.
 
“Seems that way.” Grandpa said. Yugi rolled his eyes and headed upstairs. “I'm going to start on my homework.” He said as he climbed up the stairs. Grandpa shook his head in an amused motion. “May I ask what's up?” Yami asked, a bit confused about the small teen's liking to the season. Grandpa looked at Yami in a confused way. “You mean you didn't know?” Yami shook his head.
 
Grandpa took a deep breath and started to explain. “Before his mother died, she and Yugi would always spend hours out in the snow. I guess the reason why he loves winter so much is because it's one of the many things that reminds him of her.” He chuckled a bit. “She also told him that when you see the first snowflake, you get a wish.” “Like a shooting star, only at the beginning of winter.” Yami said. “So he told you that.”
 
“He mentioned it, but didn't tell me that it had something to do with his family.”
 
Grandpa was silent for a moment. “You and Yugi have been together since the beginning of the school year and you never, at one time, asked about his family background?” Yami was silent at the moment then said, “I thought it was inappropriate to ask.” Grandpa sighed. “When in a relationship, its O.K. to ask. The only time you could screw it up is by how you ask a question or a statement.”
 
“You had this problem didn't you?”
 
“Hmm, lets see… I've lived longer then you did, so, yes, I have went through the same thing.”
 
The sound of a cab horn was heard. “That's my cue.” Grandpa said as he gathered his duffle bag. Yami grabbed one suitcase and was about to reach for the other, only to see that it was gone. `Strange, didn't he have two?' He thought. “Come on Yami!” Yugi said. Yami turned to see the other, holding the second case. `How did he…? Nevermind.' He thought as he stepped out of the cold.
 
After saying good-bye to Grandpa, the two walked back inside the game shop. “Want some cocoa Yami?” Yugi asked. “That's sounds good right now.” Yami said as he grabbed a winter coat and put it on. Yugi shook his head as he prepared the hot beverage. When that was done, Yugi walked over to the other and handed his mug. “How did you celebrate Christmas, if I may ask?” He said as he sat down next to the other. Yami thought for a bit. “Not like this, that's for sure.” He answered, not really wanting to remember. “How did you celebrate yours?” He asked.
 
Yugi's eyes lit up and started to talk about random things on how he celebrated this holiday. Yami was pretty dumbstruck while he listened to the other, lively talking. When Yugi was done, he blushed and looked down in his mug. “Sorry I got carried away there.” He said. “No, not at all.” Yami said. “In fact I find it really interesting.” Yugi blushed as he snuggled up to the other. “Thanks.” “Anytime.”
 
~Christmas Eve: 9 a.m.~
`Shit!' Yami thought as he hurried to get dressed, only to trip and fall flat on his face. “Ow.” There was a knock on his door. “Yami?” Yugi's voice was heard behind the door. “Are you O.K.?” “I'm fine!” Yami said as he got up. `Damnit! It's Christmas Eve and I didn't get anything for Yugi!' He thought as he pulled a shirt on. `Some boyfriend I am!' He ran down the hall and into the kitchen, where he was stopped by the scent of strawberry waffles. “Morning Yami.” Yugi said happily. “Morning.” Yami said as his stomach growled.
 
Yugi giggled as he placed a stack of waffles on a plate. “Where are you off in such a hurry?” He said as the other sat down. Yami was thinking quickly for a lie. “Uh, I think… we need some more… um… cocoa!” He said. `Way to go genius! He's not going to buy that crap!' “Cocoa?” Yugi said raising an eyebrow. “Uh, yeah, I have to get to the store quickly before everyone else.” Yami said as a sweat drop started to form. “O.K.” Yugi said. Yami was momentarily dumbstruck. “Could you also get a few things while you're out?” “Uh, sure.” Yugi handed him a list, which was a few Christmas decorations. “Alright.” He said as he finished his breakfast. “I'll be back as soon as possible.” He was about to go out, until the other stop him. “Hold on a minute Yami.” Yugi said as he handed him a winter coat, which he put on, and gave him a scarf and gloves. After that, the small teen kissed the other, as he was halfway out the door. “And take your time while you're out!” Yugi said. “The shoppers in some major stores are like bees in a hive.” “Thanks for the warning!” Yami said as he stepped out in the cold air.
 
*Mall*
`There's two reasons I don't like winter: 1) the temperature and 2)…' He entered through the mall's entrance and saw how crowded it was. `The last minute shopping.' He let out a sigh as he maneuvered his way to the map. He looked through some of the store names and picked out three to start off with. `This is going to take all day.'
 
~Many hours later~
`Shit.' He thought as he finally sat down on a bench. He looked at the bag he was carrying around which has a writhe, some ornaments, and some other Christmas items he managed to get. `I got all the things on Yugi's list, but I didn't find anything for him.' He mentally growled. `All the good things have already been taken, shipments don't come in till February, and the next mall is ten blocks away!' “Fuck.” He said under his breath as he watched the crowds walking by with numerous bags in each hand. `Already spending their Christmas money no doubt.' He sat there for a few moments until he got up, with the bag in his hand and started to walk amongst the shoppers. `Give me a sign or something for a gift for Yugi.' He thought as he walked slowly towards an exit. Then someone came up to him.
 
“Uh, excuse me sir? If I could just have a moment of your time…” A woman said carrying too many boxes. Yami knew what she wanted and grabbed a few boxes. “No problem miss.” He said as he followed the woman to the mall's postal station. Once the boxes were sent, the woman looked over to Yami. “Thank you so much.” “You looked like you needed help.” Yami said. “Yeah.” The woman said rubbing the back of her neck. “Tis the season.” Yami nodded, but the thought of not finding a gift for Yugi came to mind. “What's wrong?” the woman asked seeing the down look on his face. “I came here to look for a gift for my… friend.” Yami said, unsure if the woman is homophobic. The woman's face brighten. “Well, aren't you in luck.” Yami looked confused. “I know someone here who works at a glass store not far from here.” `Thank you to whoever heard my plea.' Yami thought as he followed the woman.
 
When they reached to the small store, it was about to close. “Zala!” The woman said excitedly at t he other woman who was about to lock up the store. Zala looked over and looked relaxed. “Hey Ami-zu.” Zala said as she looked over to Yami. “Who's the hottie?” Ami-zu pouted. “His name is Yami and he needs to find a gift for his friend!” “Calm down baby, I was only joking.” Zala said. Ami-zu still had that pouted look. “Please don't give me that look.” Zala begged, but the other woman continued to pout. Yami, on the other hand, watched the two and then went to the shop window to look at the couple of displays shown. Zala came up to Ami-zu until their bodies almost touch. Ami-zu dropped her pouted face and replaced it with a scarlet blush. “You think your little trick is going to work on me?” She said maintaining a straight voice. Zala sneaked her arm behind the other and brought her close to her. “What trick?” Zala said heatedly.
 
Ami-zu's face is almost to a point where her face might melt off. “T-The-There's someone h-here.” She said. Zala looked over at Yami, who was passing the time by tapping on a nearby plant like a kitten. “Alright.” She said rolling her eyes, but leaned towards the other's ear. “But we're going to continue this.” Then she smacked her rear to prove her point. Ami-zu's body was shaking now, since her face has reached its limits. Zala let go of her and turned to see Yami. “So, you want to buy a gift for your friend, right?” Yami nodded. “Well, come on in.” She said as she opened the door. Yami walked in to see a dark room with glass cases.
 
When the lights turned on, however, the whole room seemed to light up with the glass and crystal figures. Yami was dumbstruck. `Damn! She didn't make all these did she?' “Like them?” Zala said. “I made all these myself, ya know.” `Thought to soon.' Yami thought unaware that he was gapping. “Hey!” She snapped her fingers to bring him back out of his state. Yami shook his head and started to look around the glass cases. He saw flowers, animals, shapes, mythical creatures, but didn't find one that would suit Yugi. He sighed as he looked around again, in case he missed something. Zala watched him, knowing that he's having trouble finding something.
 
“Your friend,” She said. “Boy or girl?” Yami looked at her for a moment, but thought it was O.K. to answer her question. “His name is Yugi.” He said. Zala nodded. “Boyfriend or lover?” Yami frozed and blushed, frozed because she figured out that he was gay and blushing at the word lover. “Boyfriend.” He answered. “But you want him to be your lover, but you're going to wait till he makes a sign that he's ready for the next step.” She said. Yami stared at her in disbelief. “Hell, I went through the same thing when I was your age kid.” She smiled as she mentioned him to a small workroom. “Tell me about him, and I'll whoop up the perfect gift that would match your description.” Yami didn't know what to say. “You don't-“ “Come on kid I don't have all day to chit chat with you!” She cut him off as she prepared her tools. Yami told the story from the beginning, where he first met Yugi, how he would find a paper flower in his locker and how his dreams took an effect on his past, present, and his near future, or what seems like the future. He told about his vacation a few weeks prior and how he confessed and have his feelings returned. He added to what happened after school on how he realized how much Yugi loved winter and the part about the first snowflake wish.
 
When he finished he looked over and saw that she was half finished with the soon-to-be-gift. “You and I aren't so different.” She said ad she paused for a moment. Yami looked at her in both confused and interest. “You know Ami-zu?” She asked and Yami nodded. “Well…” She blushed, and, for the first for Yami, acted like a giggly schoolgirl. “I guess it's safe to say that things worked out well.” Yami said. “It's been five years since.” She said as she started to continue with the gift. “Once I'm done with your gift kid, I'm going back to my place and ask her to marry me.” Yami almost fell upon hearing that, but knew that she wasn't the type of person to bluff something that serious. “I hope for the best for both of you then.” She nodded and said, “Thanks… Now, would you step out of my work room for a moment.” Yami complied and waited in the center of the room.
 
~Few minutes later~
Zala came out with a light-blue, egg-shaped object in hand. “This,” She said, “is probably my best work of art I have ever created.” She carefully placed the object on the counter top. Yami came up to the counter top and looked curiously at the object. She pointed to the wind-up key and turned it a few times then the object started to play a melody. The object opened to a lotus flower with Yugi, in angel form, in the center and there were invisible wires with small snowflakes at the ends and it lights up with different colors. And all of that spined slowly around clockwise until the music slowed and the lotus slowly closed up back into its egg-shaped form. “So, what do you think?” Zala asked with a smirk. “Perfect.” Yami said still staring at the object with awe. She quickly grabbed the object and prepared the package before giving the wrapped package to him. “Here ya go, one perfect gift to one special person.” Yami reached for his wallet, but she stopped him. “Don't worry kid, it's on me.” “Thank you.” He said as he gently took the gift. “Merry Christmas.” He said as he started to walk out. “Back at cha!” She called out.
 
*Game shop*
Yami entered the warm house, feeling like a walking icecical. “Damn ice.” He muttered as he placed the bag by the tree, which was half decorated, and looked around the room before placing the gift under the tree. “Yami?” He turned to see Yugi, in a bathrobe. `Keep control Yami,' He thought, `you should know how to control this by now. Besides, this isn't the first time you seen him in a bathrobe.' “Hey Yugi.” He said. “You look frozen.” Yugi said with a hint of concern. “Tis' the season.” Yami said. “Well, the water is warmed up, so, if you would like a hot shower, it's ready.” Yugi said as he stretched a little. Yami got a small glimpse of the upper leg and had to control himself. “Uh, thank you, well…” `Damn stuttering!' “I guess I should take it now, before the water freezes up.” He said as he quickly went upstairs to his room and then to his bathroom. He sighed and looked at himself in the mirror.
 
His tan skin has somewhat faded from the lack of sunlight. -But you want him to be your lover, but you're going to wait till he makes a sign that he's ready for the next step. - He remembered what Zala said. `What am I going to do?' He thought as he stripped down and turned the water on. After he got out of the shower and dressed in his pajamas, he went down into the kitchen area, where only a cup of hot chocolate sat. `Where's Yugi?' He thought as he walked around the kitchen, trying to find the other in the likely places he might hide in.
 
“Yugi!” He called and waited for an answer. When he received none, he called again, but again no response. He walked around the house and tried to find his beloved teen. “Yugi! If this is a joke it's not funny!” He said, getting a bit worried. He ran upstairs and looked around the rooms, only to find them empty. `Where could he have gone to?' He quickly went down again and looked around at the first floor. “-Creak-“ He stopped at the sound. “-Creak-“ He looked over at a very shadowed corner. `The basement.' He thought as he cautiously walked up to the sound. “-Creak-“ The door to the basement was open and the cold air was escaping out from it. He looked down at the dark basement floor. `Yugi must be crazy if he went down here.' He thought, but went down. “There's should be a light switch here somewh-“ He then felt his foot go through a step. “SHIT!” “Yami?” “Yugi?” He saw a flashlight shone on his face, then saw Yugi.
 
“What happened?” Yugi asked worried. “Just didn't put my good foot down on the right step.” Yami said as he struggled to get out. “Hold on Yami!” Yugi said as he placed his flashlight away. “Don't move too much or you'll get splinters.” He checked the damage of the step and slowly and carefully lifted the older teen and made their way up the steps. Once inside, Yami was placed on the couch as Yugi looked over the damage on the other's leg. “I can't see with your p.j. pants on.” Yugi said as he looked up to see if it was all right to go to uncharted territory. `I've seen him without a top on many occasions, but… I never seen him in boxers or… in the nude.' He thought as he fought of the blush that tried to surface.
 
Yami thought it was kind of odd, but it could be the only way that could decide between going to the hospital with crazy nurses, or staying here. He nodded as he pulled down his pants and saw the red mark where he struggled. Yugi had to control himself, as he looked over the red mark and trying to ignore the black boxers. “You only got a several splinters, easy to get out.” He said looking up at the other. “Wait here.” He got up and went to the nearby bathroom and came out with something small and metal in his hand. “This might hurt a bit.” He held out the tweezers. `Great.' Yami thought but put himself in a postsition that was comfortable for him and easy access to the splintered side.
 
“Yu- OW!” He started to say until Yugi plucked a splinter out. “You O.K.?” Yugi asked. “Yeah.” Yami said as the pain slowly went away. “As I was trying to say, why were you down in the ba- AHH!” Another pluck. “Sorry.” Yugi said as he placed a splinter piece on a coffee table. “How many left?” Yami groaned. “About five more.” Yugi responded as he started to pluck another one. “Now four.” “Back to my quest—“ “I was checking the fernuse is still working.”
 
“Why?”
 
“While you were taking a shower, I listened to the radio to kill time and heard that there was going to be a storm coming in. So I went down to check if everything was alright for the storm, if it hits.” He said as he plucked the last splinter out. “That's the last of it.”
 
“Finally!” He said as he waited for the pain to go away. “I'm going to get something for that, alright.” Yugi said as he got up, carefully picked up the splinters, and went into the kitchen. Then the sound of the wind and snow was head on the windows and the lights started to flicker on and off for awhile, then, complete darkness. “Damn.” Yami said as he heard a yelp from the kitchen. “You need help Yugi?” “I'm fine Yami!” Yugi called out from the kitchen. Yami waited until a beam of light appeared from the kitchen as Yugi came in holding a first-aid kit. “Looks like we're going to be in the dark until morning. At least we got heat.'' He handed the flashlight to the other, who aimed the light beam to the once splintered leg.
 
Once Yugi was done tending the leg, he put aside the kit and turned on the radio. “Looks like the storm, as predicted, hit only a little part of Domino this evening and quickly passed.” The reporter said. “But the snowfall will continue to fall until morning. Back to you Jeff…” Yugi turned off the radio. “Now what?” Yami asked pulling up his pants. Yugi shrugged but had an idea, but the idea of it made him nervous. “We should head to bed.” He said. Yami yawned and nodded with agreement.
 
When they headed to their rooms, however, they chose the couch. Their rooms were both unimaginably cold and in Yugi's room, the windows cracked, making the snow come in. They brought out tons of blankets to the living room and made themselves comfortable for the night.
 
~Christmas Day: 6 a.m. ~
Yami woke up, feeling hard in the lower regions of his body. `Shit.' He thought as he gently got the other off of him and quietly went to the nearby bathroom. `Its good thing Yugi isn't awake.' He thought as he stood over the toilet. He then started to masturbate and keeping check of his tone so he wouldn't be loud. He closed his eyes and visioned the other doing this to him. He whispered his name with a slight hiss and was unaware of the small teen entering the bathroom and witness the sight before him.
 
Yugi woke up and wondered where the other went, and thought he heard his name from the bathroom and followed the sound. The teen slowly walked up to the older teen and absently placed his hand on the other's member and pumped it along with the other. Yami, unaware of the other's presence, placed his free hand on the wall for support as he started to pant the other's name, which caused the other to blush a crimson color as he continued to pump in time of the other. Then Yami dropped his masturbating hand to his side, making the other continue pumping. Yami continued to pant as if he ran for miles. Yugi felt nervous, but continued to pump the member at a faster pace.
 
This continued for a few minutes before Yami reached his climax and yelled Yugi's name, while the other let go of the limped member and held onto the other, so he doesn't hit the floor. It took the older teen a few short moments to get reality back into focus. When he saw Yugi, he frozed. `Oh shit.' He thought. “Yugi, I… I didn't mean…” He started to say as the other placed two fingers on his lips. “I understand Yami, there's nothing you should be sorry for.” Yugi said. Yami was bewildered about the teen's response.
 
The moment was broken by the sound of a telephone going off. Yugi let go of the other and quickly went to the nearby phone. “Hello?” He said. “Merry Christmas Yugi!” Grandpa cheered over the other line.
 
“Hey Grandpa! Merry Christmas.”
 
“How are you and Yami doing?”
 
“Fine,” He said. “We're still alive and we didn't burn the game shop down.”
 
“That's good to hear, other wise you and Yami will find yourselves sleeping out in all that snow.”
 
Yugi laughed. “How's the dig going?”
 
“Don't dare mentioned about the dig.”
 
“It can't be that bad.”
 
“By bad you mean, destroying a very well preserved skeleton, losing some very priceless treasures and causing a cave-in in a tomb, yeah, it's that bad!”
 
“Never mind what I said then.”
 
“I better let you go then.”
 
“Alright, Merry Christmas.”
 
“Merry Christmas Yugi, and tell Yami that as well.”
 
“I will.” Yugi said as he said as his good-byes and hang up. “So, how was your grandfather?” Yami asked quietly. “He's O.K., just having some problems with the amateur archeologists.” Yami smiled and nodded. They stared at each other, both feeling a bit uneasy of the silence. “Want to open presents?” Yugi asked finally. “Sure.” Yami said as he followed the other to the tree.
 
They opened the gifts from Grandpa first. Yugi got a Kiribo plushie and Yami got an antique dagger in mint condition. “Grandpa had that thing for years.” Yugi said. Yami shrugged. He admitted that it was pretty cool, but what on earth was he going to do with it? “Um, Yami.” Yugi started as he gave the other a small box. “It's for you.” Yami gently took the box and opened it, and saw a golden heart-shaped locket. He opened the locket to see the picture that was taken in a booth at the pier. He smiled at the memory when things seem simple for their relationship, but now things are different, they were almost to the next level of their relationship. But he thought it was too soon to start something that serious. “Thank-you Yugi.” He said.
 
It was Yugi's turn to open a gift. He reached to the last gift under the tree and opened it. He was a little confused when he saw the egg-shape object, but found the wind-up key and turned a couple of times and then heard a small tune playing. He stared at the object as it transformed, when it ended, the object closed up to its beginning shape. He was speechless. “How did… Wow…” Yami smiled as he saw the bewildered look on the other's face. “Glad you like it.” He said.
 
After Yugi got over his bewilderment, they made breakfast. They sat in silence, one not sure what to say. “We could go to the parade.” Yugi said. “Though it's going to be cold, and I know how much you hate to be out in the cold.” “That, and we're pretty much snowed in.” Yami pointed out as he was eating his eggs. “We could try to fix up the broken windows,” He said, “other wise we'll be sleeping on the couch till spring.” “You're right.” Yugi said as he looked to where his suppose room is. “But most of the stores are closed.”
 
“Might as well cover up with tape, or something, until the stores are up.”
 
“It's still going to feel like Antarctica.”
 
“Yes, but it won't look like you live there.” He chuckled a bit.
 
“Very funny.” Yugi said as he threw a napkin at the other.
 
“Hey, I'm not the one with a busted window.” Yami said raising his hands up in defense. Yugi rolled his eyes and stuffed a large piece of toast in his mouth.
 
The rest of the morning was quiet as they got dressed and figured out a few ways to patch up Yugi's broken window and Yami's cracked one. Once that was settled, they got rid of the intruding snow that came in Yugi's room. “Cold, cold, cold!” Yami said as he scooped up the snow and put it in the bucket next to him. “You got gloves on.” Yugi said as he dried his desk. “Temperature beats material.” Yami responded as he scooped up the last pile of snow and suddenly sneezed. “Bless you.” Yugi said looking over. “Thanks.” Yami said as he carried the bucket down stairs.
 
Yugi shook his head as he continued to dry off his desk. His mind then went back to earlier events. The site of Yami pleasuring himself made him a little hard and his body slightly shook, but not from the cold. `I… I do need him, but…' He thought. `But I'm afraid.' Two tear drops landed on his desk, but had to put himself together when he heard the other's foot steps coming back.
 
~Evening~
Throughout the day, they worked around the game shop, cleaning, fixing, and other things that the storm might have damaged. “Finally!” Yugi said as he plopped down on the couch. “You said it.” Yami said as he plopped down next to the other. They sat in silence for a moment, then the sound of Yugi's stomach was heard. He blushed and held his stomach. “I think its time to get something to eat.” Yami said smiling. “Yeah.” Yugi said with a little nervous laugh.
 
When Yami finished cooking, he placed two plates on the table and sat down. “I'll try first, in case if it's safe to eat.” He said, since it's the first time he made a meal with out making a mess. He took the first bite and Yugi waited. “Dig in Yugi.” He said with a smile that showed he succeeded something. Yugi took his advice and started to eat. “This is great Yami!” Yugi said as he clean his plate. “When I started living with you and your grandfather, I had to start to work on my cooking ability.” “It seems to be paying off,” Yugi said, “Because this is way better then Grandpa's cooking!” Yami laughed at the comment. Yugi's cheerful expression suddenly faded. Yami noticed the sudden change. “Yugi, what's wrong?”
 
“I've been thinking about what happen early this morning.” Yugi said. Yami looked like he'd been slapped. “Well… I was thinking… that, if it's not a problem…” Yami grabbed the small teen's hand gently, which caused the other to look at him. “Yugi, I'm sorry you have to see that, and I want you to know that I won't let you rush into something you're not ready for.” Yugi gave out a small smile. “Thanks Yami.” Yami squeezed the other's hand a little. “Anything for you.” He said as he got up and gave the other a chaste kiss on the cheek. “I'll be taking a shower.” “Alright.” Yugi said as the other went upstairs to his room.
 
Yugi sat there as he gathered the dishes and placed them in the sink. He stared at the stairs for what seemed like awhile, and then went up the stairs, with a look that a person made when coming to a final desion. He went into his room and pulled out something red and thin.
 
~Awhile later~
Yami walked out of the shower and started to dry himself off when he noticed a note on the floor. He picked up the note and read it.
 
`I have at least one more gift to give you, so brace yourself.
Yugi.'
 
Yami looked confused by this and quickly got dressed to see what the other was up to. When he got out, he was shocked to see the small transformation in his room. There were some candles on his desk and the bed had red satin sheets instead the pale blue he used to have. “Yugi.” “Yes Yami.” A quiet voice said. Yami turned and gaped at the site. Yugi was only wearing tight red leather pants, and has a red ribbon wrapped across and around the teen's chest and arms and there was a huge bow at the youth's neck. Yugi blushed when Yami stared at him too long. “Yami?” The other blinked as reality quickly came back to him. “Yugi… you look… damn…” Yami didn't know what to say as his blush appeared deep as his eyes.
 
Yugi boldly went up and pressed himself against the other. “Yu-“ Yami was about to say but the small teen placed his finger tip to his lips to silence him. Then the teen moved that hand slowly to the back of the older teen's neck and gently pulled till their lips touch. He shyly deepen the kiss and ran his tongue across the other's lips. Yami smirked a little and opened his mouth to invite the other in. Yugi explored the moist cavern that was Yami, then played with the other's tongue till it became a duel for dominance. He let Yami be the victor and felt the other's tongue explore his mouth, and enjoyed every moment of it. Yami, however, not only enjoyed the taste of chocolate in the small teen's mouth, but slowly feeling addicted to it. Then the need of air came at full force, making the two part away and panting. Both didn't want to move, but gravity was trying to pull them down.
 
Yami swiftly carried his beloved to his bed. “You forgot to open your gift.” Yugi said as he waved a free, stray ribbon. Yami chuckled as he leaned down to his ear and whispered. “Be patient Yugi.” The hot breath made the small teen shiver. The older teen then nipped lightly on the earlobe, sending small pleasure motions to the teen, who gasped. He kissed his way around the jaw and nibbled the other earlobe before lowering down to the neck, where the ribbon was in the way. He then lean back to look over the other so far.
 
Yugi's face was a bit pink, but knew what the other was asking. He leaned his head back so that the other had full access. Yami slowly undid the bow as his other hand made phantom touches to the teen's side. Yugi couldn't help but to feel anxious and wanted the other to hurry, then gasped when he felt the other biting the junction between the neck and shoulder, which made him stifle up a moan. Yami smirked and continued the motion with licking the bruised spot. Then he moved down, removing the ribbon to reveal the upper chest. He covered one nipple in his mouth while lightly pinching the other. Yugi moaned, wanting more of the feeling. Then the older teen released the nipple and blowed on it before doing the same for the other.
 
When that was done, he removed the rest of the ribbon and threw it off to the side. Then he kissed his way down the naval area where he dipped his tongue in and out. “WOULD YOU STOP TEASING!!” Yugi shouted as he lifted his hips to let the other know what he needed. Yami chuckled as he looked at other. “You really need to be patient.” He said as his hand went slowly in the waist band of the small teen's pants. Yugi then grabbed the other's hand, causing the other to look at him oddly. “Yugi?” Without warning Yugi turned them over so that he was on top and the other at the bottom. “Yugi, explain.” Yami said raising an eyebrow. Yugi smiled and leaned down towards the other's ear. “You think I'll let you have all the fun?” He whispered. `Why do I get the feeling that I'm going to experience something unexpected?' Yami thought then his eyes went wide as he felt the small teen's tongue tranced around his ear. `Damn that feels good.' He slightly turned his head to the side to give the other more access.
 
Yugi nibbled the earlobe for a short moment and moved down to the junction of the neck and shoulder and did the same motions the other did a moment ago. “Payback.” Yami said before moaning. Yugi smiled as he unbuttoned the older teen's shirt and slowly revealed the well built chest he known so well. He leaned down to the collar bone and kiss his way down the first nipple and started to work on it. Yami moaned at the motion that the young teen was doing. `I'll give him credit for being a fast learner. OH!' He thought as the other worked on the ignored nipple. `That's a bonus for being better then I did.' He moaned and lifted himself a little, only to be gently pushed back.
 
“Be patient Yami.” He said as he leaned to kiss the older passionately while his hands phantomly touched the teen's sides, causing the other to shiver. When they parted for breath, Yami flipped them back over. He tried to control his lust as he recovered. Yugi could tell what the other was doing and came up to his ear. “Check the desk drawer.” He whispered. Yami looked over to his desk, got up and went over to the desk and opened the drawer, where he saw a clear bottle with the label that said lubricant. “You've been planning again haven't you?” He said waving the bottle. “It was more like insict.” Yugi countered. Yami shook his head in amazement as he walked over to the bed and placed the bottle on the ground next to the bed. “Where were we?” He said as he purposely let his hand glide over he bludge in the small teen's pants, which cause him to whimper at the teasing motion. “Oh I remember now.” He said as he found the zipper and slowly taking the teen's pants off.
 
*~*Lemon Warning!*~*
Yugi felt anxious, but waited until he felt cold air hit. Yami stared at the beauty before him and was completely speechless for a short moment. Yugi blushed when he saw the amazed look on the other's face. “Yami.” He said, causing the other teen to come back to reality. “What were you thinking about?” Yami smiled as he leaned down to where their noses almost touch. “I was thinking how beautiful you are.” He said. “So beautiful, it would have been considered a sin.” He then moved his free hand to lightly touch the inner thigh, which made the small teen gasp. “Are you sure, this is the last time I'm going to ask.” He said so that they were both sure of what they were doing. Yugi reassured him with a chaste kiss and looked at the other in the eye. “I trust you.” Was all he said as he laid back down, waiting for the other to continue. Yami smiled and nodded, reassured that this is what they want and both are ready for the next step. He got off the bed long enough to take his pants and underwear off and position himself between the small teens legs, and grabbed the bottle, opened it and dipped three fingers in.
 
“This might feel strange at first so you know.” He said as the other gave him a nod to continue. He placed the first digit in and felt the other tense. “Shh… Relax, it will only hurt more it you don't.” He said. Yugi took a few deep breaths and relaxed. Yami then placed the second digit in, which made the other scurm a little. He then placed the last digit in and slowly spread them out a little so he wasn't hurting the other and so the other would get used to having the feeling. When Yugi felt comfortable with the feeling, Yami removed the digits, which caused the small teen to whimper at the loss. Yami winked, silently reassuring that something better is coming, and put a good amount of lub on his hardened erecution and positioned the tip to the entrance. Before he went any further, he leaned down and claimed the other's lips, who returned it without hesitation. When Yugi was distracted, Yami thrusted his member in and waited till the other is adjusted to it. Yugi, however almost screamed when he felt the other's hard length in him, but the scream was muffled by the other kissing him.
 
When Yugi felt relaxed, Yami started to thrust in and out in a slow pace. It seemed to be a bit impossible at first, because, the small teen whimpered a little at the small pain, but then gasped and he started to see stars; Yami hit the sweet spot. He continued to hit that spot to make up for the pain earlier. “Faster…” Yugi whispered eyes were clouded by lust. Yami complied and picked up the pace of his thrusts, hitting the same spot. Yugi moaned pleasurably, making the other go over the edge. Soon the headboard was pounding on the wall until…
 
“YAMI!”
 
“YUGI!”
 
They both released their climax. Yami pulled himself out of Yugi before lying on top of the other's chest. The only sound that was heard in that room were their pants. “That was amazing.” Yugi said. “Agreed.” Yami said as he moved to lie next to his, now, lover. “Is this what you wished for?” Yami was a bit confused by this statement. “The snowflake that landed on your nose.” Yugi smiled.
 
“I wished for someplace warm.”
 
“But, you said-“
 
“I know what I said.” Yami smiled. “But my description of it is different to your thinking.”
 
Yugi was confused now.
 
“When I meant someplace warm, I meant you.”
 
Yugi blushed as strong arms wrapped themselves around the small teen's waist. “Merry Christmas Yugi.” “Merry Christmas Yami.” Yami pulled the covers over them as a peaceful slumber came at full force and both fell asleep.
 
Outside, the blasting wind calmed down and snowflakes gently fell to the ground, where the snow piled to about three feet at the door.
 
 
That's it folks!
 
Marik: This is definitely your longest chapter yet.
 
Bakura: No wonder why she made this part a one-shot.
 
This is the reason why you two are not in my next story.
 
Marik: That is…
 
*sigh* The next story that won the voting is “When in Egypt” So look for it when it gets posted up.
 
Joey: So R&R people.
 
What he said. See ya.