Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paradise City ❯ Acquaitanceship with the Tenant ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: My God…it says `disclaimer'…do I honestly have to elaborate?

Paradise City by: Angela (orangeaura868)

Chapter 3: Acquaintanceship with the Tenant (in other words…Marik)

[o][o][o]

Colorful lights spiraled without end in such a well-planned repetitive pattern that was easily overlooked as spontaneous. Beams of a neon rainbow shined upon black shapes in the dark shadows…and everything was moving. Limbs waved around in the air, as the figures were lost in frenzied delight…lost in the music. Pounding beats resonated all throughout the large room. It filled everything…fulfilling empty hearts and lost desires. It seemed also that each person was moving by themselves…dancing their cares away…while they really danced together. They didn't notice…or perhaps they did not care.

All the while they were dancing to the same beat…the same eerie music and they were all hopelessly lost in their movements to even begin to wonder their thoughts…too far gone to worry about their decisions. Lost…far gone…hopelessly addicted to the sense of losing all sense…and so they danced.

Couples danced together…yet how could one tell when each person seemed to have danced once with everyone else as well? Fingers wound themselves in other's hair as bodies twisted and arched…yearning for that magical feeling of friction. Arms wove themselves intricately around slim waists…all the while losing all coherent thought of time and place. Nothing mattered here where everyone was equal and treated as thus…why would there ever be reason to hide?

A great show was made of being free and of honing the freedom and using it to it's absolute best. Two figures moved aside from the mass of dancers…tired of just dancing and wanting something more. They had already been enraptured with the erotic music and allure of the place and the essence seemed to follow them as they stumbled out into the equally active streets. The two men were lost in the sensation, lost in the pleasure they felt each and every night in the City of Paradise…lost in the freedom of it all.

Neither cared about their own licentious acts in the slightest and both of them were drowned in lust that they'd be a fool to want to wake. Who would want to wake from this reoccurring dream of sorts? No one…no one could say they were wrong in being so human without criticizing themselves as well. So they continued…aroused caresses and hungry kisses while the other would be just as eager. So they continued…down the street to the nearest place of seclusion. It turned out that Marik's house was indeed closer…and both were too lost to argue against it despite Yami living in a more pleasant abode.

()()()

Blonde bangs hung limp against the sweat-covered face. Breaths were taken in short gasps in between needing kisses. Yami's eyes were shut as he pressed his lips to Marik's inhaling the other's taste and licking his lips for more. Marik was already unbuckling the troublesome clasps on Yami's leather shirt as he attacked his neck…eliciting pleasured moans into the night. The two were busy in their lecherous activities…getting up every now and then to move further down the short cut.

"Ra-damn I want you now!" Marik's voice whined as he pinned Yami to the wall and continued ravishing him. Yami complied willingly in the heat of the moment…none were good at holding back. They moved away from the wall and rolled unto the ground as they continued home. Yami leaned his back, exposing more of the erotic flesh and Marik took the bait…attacking the other teen's weak spot. Marik picked up the other and hugged him to his chest while Yami wrapped his legs around Marik's waist.

It seemed like hours before they were at the door of the house and both of them had growing arousals. Marik twisted the knob impatiently in his drunken stupor while holding Yami…who was also busy licking up and down Marik's jaw line.

"Please…I need you!" Yami begged…hugging Marik's chest harder and rubbing his erection against the blonde's. Marik moaned at the contact and forced him to the stairs and continuing his task at removing the troublesome shirt. Yami brought his leg up around Marik's waist as he buried his fingers in Marik's hair and giving pleasured moans as Marik's fiery hot lips moved lower with every buckle undone. He hissed when Marik bit the nape of his neck…but the pain wrought new pleasure.

"So…good…ah! Marik! N-need you! Ugh! AH! MARIK!" Yami groaned out as Marik squeezed his crotch through the leather material. He kissed him full on the lips to stop the yells…Yami whimpered and clung to Marik tighter.

"Shut up before I take you right here." Marik hissed out and moving slowly up the stairs trying to make it to his bed before giving in to his raging need. The colored lights and separation from reality were still in effect, as both felt distant and light-headed in the pleasure.

Screw making it all the way to his bedroom…he brought Yami to the guest bedroom instead and thanked Gods above that it was so close. Yami was against the door to the extra room grasping at Marik's shirt and kissing him…instead of feeling satisfied he only felt an even greater need to kiss again and again. Soft tingles crept up hi skin at every place he was touched…and they were many. The door opened into the room and their legs moved towards the bed as the upper half was still devoted to holding, touching, and kissing as Yami's shirt came completely off.

With finality, Marik threw Yami onto the bed…jarring the sleeping Ryou.

"Huh? What?" said Ryou still only half awake and startled to see the two men kissing. Although erotic it was…brown eyes were wide in surprise regarding the two and completely shocked at what they were doing. A slight blush worked its way up Ryou's cheeks and Ryou could only gasp…his small mouth in a cute `o'.

"I thought I told you to leave by tonight Bakura." mumbled Marik. Yami instead crawled over and whispered seductively in Ryou's ear, "Care to join us?"

Ryou openly shivered and trembled slightly. Marik paused where he was…impatient. "So? Threesome or no?" He asked blatantly.

"I-I'm n-not Bakura." Ryou managed to stumble out. He huddled his knees to his chest and looked at Marik fearfully. In the dark he couldn't make out any features or anything…and the shadowy figure scared him.

What had he done to be in this place right now?!

Yami leapt back…also startled and tried looking at Ryou harder. How could he be anyone but Bakura? The voice though…it was soft and hushed…barely able to be made out. The boy in the bed seemed so scared as well that he was trembling…something Bakura would never do. The hair was unmistakably the same though…yet it seemed so different now knowing that he was not Bakura.

Marik remained where he was…stunned. His thoughts were also that of Yami's but he was quick to recover.

"Who the hell are you then?" he asked…it was easy to tell that he was pissed. He needed a good lay at least once every night and this was just an obstacle. Cruel Gods…why did they have to have him in the guest bedroom and why didn't he just go to his own room?!

Ryou was even more frightened by the sound of that harsh voice, "R-Ryou." He answered. He tried to lay back down but his gaze could never tear away from the two men who, although shrouded in darkness, were undeniably hot.

Yami's slanted eyes were half-lidded as he got up to leave…he tugged on Marik's arm. Marik stopped his inspection of the likeness of Bakura, leaving out of the room and once again resuming the journey to the bedroom through pleasured moans.

"Later kid!" yelled back Marik's voice and finally Ryou blinked.

What had that all been? He laid himself down trying to block out the sounds of desire and lust coming from down the hall. `So this was what Jou had meant.' Ryou mused…before finally succumbing to sleep.

[o][o][o]

A/N: Sorry about the lateness in this chapter! I'd also like to apologize to any of you who also read Reason to Live…I've already explained that I was stuck…so I'm being a coward and typing this up first to just…let me not feel so stuck. Again…I've been rereading it and I think the beginning sucks…horribly. The first chapter could be so much better and the second chapter could be better and longer while the third could also use some improvements and the fourth chapter wasn't hot stuff either.

About this story though…I've been getting reviews on having Marik being with Yami in this chapter…I decided to go with it seeing as I wanted to introduce another character and have fun with the little pairing. All in all…WOW! I still don't believe that I wrote that…it's…the closest thing to a lime I've ever written and frankly…wow.

I'd also like to thank my reviewers for chapter 3 now!

muffinsnail: I'm sorry that I use `kid' a lot. I know that I do and I'm very sorry. I think I used it in this chapter too…really sorry about it. I like to describe Ryou as the kid though…I used teens to describe Yami and Marik…but for now Ryou is still cuddly and cute. As for Malik…wait…he's special? I don't know exactly what you mean when you say that but rest assured that more will be revealed about him. Anyway…thanks for reading and reviewing!

JitsaruJakara: Hey…took your advice on having Yami be with Marik…I was thinking as I typed this up that if Ryou really were Bakura…there might have been a hot yami threesome! XD Thanks for the review and the praise!

Dark Magician Girl / Hikaru: Yay! It was fun wasn't it? Oh well…angst isn't exactly fun but I get what you're saying. Thanks for reading and reviewing my fics and I hope you liked this chapter!

Elle-Fate2x1-2: Sorry that I didn't really consider Duke…he was the runner-up though! Hope you like this chapter…thanks for reviewing!

Taskemus: Wish granted and thank you for reviewing!

I hope everyone likes this and gives me some ideas as well as feedback on how I did. Thanks for reading everyone!

Please review!

Bakura: Again…you're begging! Didn't I tell you not to do that in Reason to Live?!

Orange: So? You're point is?

Bakura: **** you. Wait…am I censored?

Orange: No **** Sherlock. Wait…I thought it was just him!

Ryou: Stop cursing or I'll kick your ***!

Orange&Bakura: o.O

Bakura: `Bout time.

Orange: o.0

Ok…that's all for now…and thanks to Che-heh for Ryou's line! Bye now!

Please, review? (Gets wacked over the head by Bakura.) x_X