Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Parliament Of Twilight ❯ Fooling and Truths ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sage Dragon~ I'd like to thank Moon*Blossom and DemonWingedYamiYugi for the kind review.

And Chevira Lowe, THAT'S the kind of review I need the most :) and no you weren't mean. :)

Gwenivere Solas, I have to agree, they SO want each other. And Seto/jou is also one of my fave pairings to. :)

Lily22- No they are not going to do anything Naughty! Well not too naughty.... And yes I did up the censor...


Disclaimer- See first chapter.

Warning See first chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Parliament Of Twilight

Chapter Two: Fooling and the Truth

"Come on open your eyes. I know your conscious." Said a haughty voice from up above, and Jou's eye brows quirked involuntarily, "Don't even try to act as if you aren't."

Jou growled inwardly, not liking that tone at all. And, deciding to make it as difficult as possible for this rude person, he switched to a different tongue, one people shouldn't know around here. "Comment? Non, je n'suis pas." ( AN- He's switching to French, I'll translate for all of you who don't know it. "No, I am not")

However, he opened his eyes anyway, meeting the gaze of dark skinned and haired boy with indigo colored eyes. Jou's breath momentarily caught in his throat, <I>Why can't we have boys' that cute back home?</I> Jou thought, and he tried to shake the thought from his head.

"What?" The boy above him said, his eyebrows creased slightly.

Deciding to continue this charade, he repeated "Comment?" (What?)

Sighing the older boy, for he did look older the Jou did, pointed to himself and said "Seto Kaiba." Then pointing to Jou he asked, "What's your name?" in a slow, overly pronounced voice that people had when they talked to foreigners.

Jou shook his head, containing a small giggle at how the other boy was talking. "Desandra est cliffre!" (Drop off a cliff! ~not quite sure if I spelled those right~)

The other boy's eyes narrow, before his lips twitched up in a leer. "Well I have to call you something, and if you wont tell me what your name is then I'll have to make one up for you." Seto said, and Jou's own eyes narrowed, not liking where this was going. "From the condition that my watchmen were in, and the fact that you bit one of them, I'd say that the name dog or puppy dog would be good for you."



"From the condition that my watchmen were in, and the fact that you bit one of them, I'd say that the name dog or puppy dog would be good for you." Seto said in a rather amused tone of voice. Then grimaced slightly as 'Puppy Dog' exploded into a livid tangent that made Seto's head aches. Momentarily tuning 'Puppy Dog' out to save himself from a headache later, he concentrated on Puppy Dog's face. The younger boy's face was flushed, and his eyes' were flashing heatedly. Puppy's hair was disheveled, like how he might be after a first-rate shag (does anyone know another word for it that isn't fuck?)

<I>He looks simply delicious... Maybe I should just take him now</I>...But the thought disappeared as soon as it came, <I>No, I have to wait for him to come to me. Otherwise it might shatter that spirit that makes him look so... delicious... I'm a patient person, to a certain extent, and sides, it would be much more satisfying if he begs me first...and he will, especially with a little 'encouragement' from me.</I> Seto fought a grin at that thought, and then turned his attention to the 'puppy' beneath him, who had finally realized that his hands were trapped above his head, probably when he had tried to punch Seto. The younger teen was now bucking his hips, trying to unseat Seto from on top of him.

Seto swallowed a yelp as Puppy bucked his body again, rubbing against the 'lower' part of Seto's body, and elicited a response from it. Adjusting his grip on the younger teen so it was more secure, he determined that the 'encouragement' should start now.

Seto placed his free hand underneath the puppy's chin, tilting it upwards, and pressed his lips zealously. The smaller teen stiffened, alarmed at the sudden change in behavior of the larger teen on top of him. Seto teased his bottom lip, tugging on it gently but still persistently.

The kiss became more feverish, and Jou unconsciously pressed his hips up towards Seto's, a soft moan escaping from lips as Seto tugged on Jou's lower lip and ran his tongue along the outside, and was rewarded for his efforts when Jou's opened his mouth with a shiver that wasn't related at all to fear. At Jou's surrender, Seto let go of his wrist, which came up to run through Seto's hair and deepen the kiss. Seto's hands wandered down Jou's side lightly, starting to push the smaller teen's shift up.

Seto stroked Jou's tongue, continuing the kiss until they both needed air, and Seto started trailing kisses down Jou's neck, nipping occasionally, and stopping to suck on Jou's pulse.

Jou arched his body up towards the kisses, his desire filled eyes drifting shut as he moaned, "More...."

His eyes popped open, slight dismay echoing in his eyes and Seto met his gaze.

"So you can speak my language!" Seto alleged eyes triumphant for more then one reason...



Clair- well it turned out shorter then I though it'd be, but the next chapter include a bath seen (in a stream) and some other stuff. Please review! Oh yea, was that little piece of flesh on flesh any good? It was my first time doing one of those, no mater how minor it was, and I'm not really sure WHAT to think of it...