Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Parliament Of Twilight ❯ Discipline Of A Puppy ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Um, well that was a vary long tomorrow….

ANYWAYS, I'm back, however *pout pout* Tomorrow is my last day of spring Break :( After that its back to school. Woop Dee Doo.

You know, I think I might change the title of this fic. Cause when I started, I sure I had a vary good reason for picking that name. But now, for the life of me, I can't think of it. Well let me know if anyone cares if I change the title. Only problem I have with changing it is because it might make it hard to find.

See previous chapters for a disclaimer. And, as a good thing, I have gotten no flames! Yay! Oh well, just in case anyone is planning to, when you submit a flame you are giving me the right to criticize your feeble narrow mindedness and that you have such lack of a life that you feel the need to read and review works that you don't like.

On a different note, thank you to all who reviewed. I love them. I will be including a lemon on mediaminer, but it will not be posted for another two chapters. Although, with school starting up, I will have time to write this fic during class. (Now if only I had one of those cool PalmPilots)

So chapies should get posted more often.

Also, on the account of one of my reviewers (TebTeb) who mentioned my grammar is rather questionable, would someone be willing to Beta Read my story for me? Feel free to bug me over IM at lilfiresong for AOL, or jsmisme@hotmail.com for MSN. Thankies!

Oh yea, I'm in the process of signing up to post at Mediaminer.org as I write this, so at the end of this chapter I'll tell you how it goes. So all who are having problems can read it there.

Warnings: Um, didn't finish bath seen, and discipline of a `puppy' is in this chapie

$%$%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$%%%%%%$$$$$$%%%%

Seto tugged on the leash, turning away and walking towards the stream he knew was there somewhere, just not in sight yet.

Jou, recovered enough yelp "Where are we going?"

"To take a bath. Your all muddy, and I'm sweaty, so we can take one together. You know, save time, save water, that sort of thing" Seto responded.

Jou nearly tripped again when that bastard (He still refused to acknowledge that `that bastard' had a name) uttered those words so nonchalantly. "I don't know about you, but my mamma told me to never take a bath with a stranger!" Jou snorted tugging back hard on the leash. <well she didn't say not to take a bath with one, but I'm sure that was included in the don't talk to strangers…>

"I'm not a stranger. Strangers don't know each other's names. And strangers tend to protest when the other plays tonsil hockey with him. You just moaned and looked dazed. So that makes us not strangers doesn't." Seto said, obviously amused with his pet's obvious frustration with this citation. Not to mention Seto was rather pleased at his puppy's reaction to him, which accounted to his rather good mood towards his rude little puppy.

Jou glared up at Seto, one hand yanking one his leash to creat slack as he plopped himself down on the ground. Still glaring up at Seto he said, "I am not moving, ya Horse-Humping, crap faced bastard!"

Jou went from sitting down, cross-legged in the dirt, to being face down in the dirt, with his head turned to the side so he could see that amused look on Seto's face was replaced with one of annoyance, in five seconds flat.

Seto had one knee planted on Jou's back, hindering to much movement from the pinned boy, and had one of his hands locking both of Jou's hand on his back.

"I let the bastard comments slip by on the account that you are a new slave. But do not forget that you are just that. A slave. And I will not tolerate disrespect for you. From now on, when we are in public you will refer to me as Master or Seto-san. In privet you can either refer to be as Seto-san when it is deemed appropriate or Seto. Got it?" Seto's voice had a steel edge to it.

Unseen by Jou, Seto had unclipped a short leather whip from is belt, a horse whip that would

work just as well in this situation, and rested it on his thigh, still out of site Jou's line of site.

"It'll be a cold day in hell before I call you Master you fucked up-shit eating, toilet bathing- jackass!" Jou yelled, still struggling against Seto's hold.

Seto brought up the whip and smacked Jou's bottom twice with it, and Jou let out cry that was half surprise and half pain. "What the F-"

"That was two for not referring to me as one of the proper names and each offensive word is worth three lashes. So fucked up-shit eating, toilet bathing- jackass earns 21 lashes. Your not going to be able to sit for a few days aren't you?" Seto said, applying three lashes in quick precision, which earned another cry from Jou, and more struggling.

Next smack -Jou bit his lip, determined not to utter another cry.

Five lashes later Jou let out a muffled sob.

Six lashes after that Jou was openly, and had smeared the mud that was on him onto Seto.

Three lashes after that he had tears streaming down his face, and was apologizing to Seto while Seto was gently stroking one hand through Jou's hair as he said "Just three more Jou, then it'll be over." Another sob answered him, along with Jou leaning into Seto's hand for comfort.

Seto applied that last three lashes quickly, then gathered that smaller, sobbing boy into his lap to try to calm him down, being careful not to brush against his puppy's soar bottom on accident. He rubbed a hand up and down Jou's back, while the other caressed Jou's head, which crying into Seto's shoulder.

When Jou quieted down enough to hear Seto, he whispered, "I may punish you little puppy, but I wont ever abuse you, nor will I punish you any place except your bottom." as a kind of reassurance to Jou. Some masters were known for torturing their slaves for their own sadistic pleasures, making them bleed profusely and leaving long scars on their backs, legs, chest, and other body parts. "And if you behave, I'll rub some ointment on your behind after we take our bathes. Jou blushed at the mention of bathing with Seto, but was to exhausted from his punishment, sobbing and the general events of that day to protest.

Seto stood up Jou still in his arms, one of Jou's legs on either side of him, and Jou's arms came up to unconsciously wrap around Seto's neck for balance, his head still pillowed on the taller boy's shoulder.

Jou had just about nodded off when he felt himself being shifted, and his shirt being taken off. "Huh, what's happening?" he said groggily. He woke up fully when Seto placed him standing on the ground, then started stripping himself of cloths. Jou's jaw dropped and his eyes widened as he watched the older boy strip as if he didn't care that he was standing there buck naked in front of Jou, who was currently gawking at him.

A chuckle from the other jerked Jou's eyes back to Seto's face, then blushed as he realized his eyes had been ogling at the other boy's body. Jou's etcchi(1) mind supplied that what a well formed and *hot* body it was even if it WAS splattered in mud. <Bad thoughts! Bad, bad thoughts! Think Dr. J(2) in tutu. Dr. J NAKED in a tutu..> Jou inwardly shuddered.

While Jou was distracted with his inner monologue, Seto was taking advantage of Jou's distraction to untie Jou's pants, and slide them down, jerking Jou out of his discussion with himself as the cloth brushed against his bottom, and let out a small squeal of surprise. Jou smartly restrained himself from calling Seto any names that would make his bottom suffer more, and just tried to wiggle out of Seto's grip as he picked him up, then tensing up as Seto wrapped his arms tighter around him.

"Relaxed stupid, I'm not going to try anything yet ok?" Seto said, and Jou snorted, relaxing a tiny bit but still being flesh on flesh with someone he had just met earlier that day. Then mumbled something about it being unfair that someone could call him stupid but he couldn't call them shit eating bastard. Instead of replying, Seto just rubbed Jou's backside a few times, eliciting a few uncomfortable whimpers from Jou. A soft "Sorry," was uttered from Jou, and an unconscious burrowing into Seto's shoulder with his head as a act of submission.

Seto moved his hand back up to Jou's back to show he was not going to punish those few words that had not exactly been directed at him, as he moved into the water, still clutching Jou tightly to him.

%$%$%$%$%$%$%$$$$$$$$$$$%$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$% %%%

not sure if I spelled it right, but they are the type of thoughts boy's get when looking at `inappropriate' magazines.

Gundam Wing ref. If you don't know who he is, think Insane old scientist, with a mushroom haircut. Add a tutu and it is enough to make me want to take a vow a celibacy.

What do you think? Were they out of chara?