Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Past Reborn ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two

Yugi quietly sat in class but wasn’t paying attention to the teacher as his mind was else where. He just couldn’t figure out why his grandfather and Yami were acting so strangely last night. It was like they were trying to hide something from him.

“Hey Yug’ class is over.” Joey said as he shook his friends shoulder to shake him out of his trance like state.

“Huh oh sorry.”

“Are you all right man?” Joey asked concerned fro his friend.

“Yeah, I’m fine, come on let go join the others for lunch before they think we disappeared.” Yugi chuckled as he grabbed his knapsack and left the class room with Joey following him.

“It’s about time you two showed up we were beginning to think that you two decided to ditch us.” Tristan grinned as he looked up from the game he was playing with Seto.

“Sorry it was my fault I kind of wasn’t with it this morning.” Yugi explained.

“Quiet I’m concentrating here.” Seto said as he looked at the cards in his hand. “Jigglypuff , I choose you.” he put down the card and attacked Tristan’s Meowth.”

“Nice move Seto.” Marik cheered as he, Bakura and Malik sat around the two and watched the match.

“Are you all right?” Tea asked, looking up from her Math book, concerned for her friend.

“Yes, I’m fine. I’ve just been having this dream for the past week and I think it’s a memory of a past life even though Yami says it’s just a dream.”

“You too?!” Ryou asked as he looked up from the book he was reading, as did Joey and Malik.

“You mean you three have been having dreams like this as well?” Yugi asked stunned.

“That’s really strange.” Serenity, Joey’s sister who was in a grade below the rest, said as she opened a bag of chips.

“I suggest we talk about these ‘dreams’ later.” Seto said.

“Hey Yugi did you remind your grandfather that we’re coming over today?” Tristan asked.

“Yeah and he even said that since tomorrow’s Saturday if you guys want you can sleepover.”

“Cool.” Joey grinned.

They continued to talk until the bell rang indicating that lunch was over with.

“Hey Seto if you want to bring Mokuba over you can.” Yugi said.

Seto nodded and left the group as the others went their ways as well.

“Hey Yugi would it be all right if Mai came over?” Joey asked, a reddish tint gracing his cheeks.

“Sure why not.”

The rest of the day was uneventful. At least it was until Yugi came home.

“Grandpa, Yami, I’m home.” Yugi called out as he placed his books on the kitchen table.

“Yugi could you please come into the living room there’s someone I’d like you to meet.” Solomon called out.

Yugi entered the living room but stopped dead in his tracks as he saw a girl with long blond hair, green eyes and pale skin sitting on the couch.

‘No way’ he thought. ‘It can’t be her.’