Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Past Reborn ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SaiyanAngelPrincess: I am so sorry for not updating it’s been a real rotten year for me. I just finished this chapter last night and am trying to get it typed up before I have to go to school. Yami would you please do the disclaimer.

Yami: SayinAngelPrincess does not own Yu-Gi-Oh thank Ra for small miracles

SayinAngelPrincess: I heard that.

Chapter Six

Once everyone was done eating breakfast and trying to get the pictures from Seto they all met in the living room, once getting changed, to figure out what they would do for the day. The rate they were going by the time they agreed what to do the day would be over.

Solomon watched with amusement as the teens desperately tried to figure out what to do. They had come up with many ideas ranging from going to the mall to going to the movies but as soon as they came up with an idea there was someone who quickly shot it down. He sighed and decided to help them figure out what to do. “It’s a nice day why don’t you all go to the park?”

All talking ceased as they looked over at Solomon then they all looked at each other and agreed it was a good idea.

“Thanks grandpa.” Yugi grinned and hugged the old man.

Since the park was only three blocks away from Yugi’s house they decided to walk there.

While walking to the park Kayla noticed that while everyone was talking Yugi was unusually quiet and seemed to walk slower as if he did not want to be part of the group. She slowed down a bit and waited for Yugi to catch up.

“What’s wrong little prince?”

Yugi was startled for a moment until he realized that his sister was talking to him. “Nothing’s wrong, everything’s fine.” He said hoping she would believe him.

Kayla gave him a look that said she wasn’t buying it. “Yugi I know you better than that now talk.”

Yugi sighed. “All right I had another strange dream last night and I still can’t tell if it’s just a dream or if they’re memories of a past life. I know you probably think it’s silly.”

“Of course I don’t think it’s silly. In fact Seto and I were talking about that this morning since we both had strange dreams as well last night. We just though it was because of the movie we watched last night.”

“I wish I could say the same but I’ve been having these dreams for about a week.”

“Have you talked to anyone about these dreams?”

“I told Yami but he says they’re just dreams. I think he’s lying though because when I told him, he was quiet for a long time as if he was remembering something and when I asked him again he quickly told me it was a dream and left the room.”

“Well I guess I’m going to have to talk to Yami about that.”

“Hey are you two all right back their?” Marik asked.

“Yeah we’re just talking.” Kayla said. “Listen why don’t the three of us talk about this later.”

“All right, but I’m not the only one who’s had these kind of dreams before.”

“You’re not?”

“No, Joey, Ryou, and Malik said they’ve had similar dreams like mine.”

“Hmm, well I guess maybe we should all sit down and talk about these dreams.”

“That’s what Seto said yesterday.”

“What did I say yesterday?” Seto asked turning around and facing the two behind the group.

“I told Kayla that you said we needed to sit down and talk more about these dreams.”

“Yugi I thought I told you that they were just dreams and not past life memories.” Yami said slightly annoyed that Yugi would not drop the subject.

“Well I think you’re lying and that you know more then you’re telling.” Yugi glared.

“Man Yami what crawled up your ass?” Tristan asked.

“Yeah and do you know more about these dreams they you’re letting on?” Mai asked.

“They’re just a bunch of stupid dreams now lets just drop the subject because I don’t feel like talking about it anymore.” Yami sighed in frustration.

“Fine we’ll drop it for now but later on we will have a long conversation about this because these dreams aren’t just affecting you and Yugi they’re affecting all of us.” Kayla said sternly.

With that being said the subject about dreams was dropped for the time being.

Once they reached the park they decided to play a game of basketball. They split into two teams: Yami, Yugi, Malik, Crystal, Mokuba, Tristan, and Serenity on one team and Kayla, Seto, Bakura, Ryou, Joey, Mai, and Marik on the other.

They decided to play up to thirty points and so far it looked like Bakura’s team was in the lead with fifteen points.

Tea sat on the bench at the sidelines as she watched her friends. She felt a twinge of jealousy as she watched Yami and Kayla laugh and to her it looked like they were becoming a little too friendly for her liking.

Yami was about to shoot the ball in the basked when Kayla jumped on his back and tried to make him miss.

The ball bounced off the backboard and rolled over to where Tea was sitting.

“Hey Tea could you toss the ball back here please?” Ryou asked.

Tea looked at the ball then looked up at the group. She picked the ball up and threw it towards Kayla but her aim was off and instead of the ball hitting Kayla it hit Ryou Square in the face causing his nose to bleed.

“Oh my gosh I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you Ryou.” Tea exclaimed as she ran over to the injured teenager.

“Are you all right Ryou?” Bakura asked worriedly.

“My nose hurts.” He complained holding his had to his nose trying to stop the bleeding.

“You should sit down Ryou.” Kayla said as she guided the teenager over to the bench that Tea was sitting on a moment ago. “Does anyone have a towel or something we can use to absorb the blood?”

“I do.” Mokuba said as he ran to his bag and pulled out a green towel. “Here you go.”

“Thanks Moki. Now Ryou I want you to slightly tilt your head back and hold the towel to your nose.”

“I think we should head back now.” Tristan said looking around and seeing everyone agreeing with him.

“So who’s going to carry Ryou back to the house?” Serenity asked, concern for her friend shining in her eyes.

“I’ll carry him.” Marik said.

“No, I want daddy to carry me.” Ryou said in a child like voice.

“Ryou, hon, your dad isn’t here.” Mai pointed out.

“Yes he is silly. He’s standing right over there.” He said pointing towards Bakura.

“Apparently when the ball hit him in the face it did more than just give him a bloody nose it must have knocked a few brain cells loose as well.” Joey stated.

“Hey Kayla do you think he might be having a flashback to a previous life?” Yugi asked.

“I don’t know Yugi but what I do know is that we need to get him back to the house. Bakura since it seems Ryou is only going to let you carry him could you help him back to the house?”

“All right, Ryou lets get you back to Yugi’s.” Bakura said as he picked him up and walked back to the house with the others.

“Oh my is he all right?” Solomon asked as he saw Ryou being carried into the house.

“Yeah, he just got hit in the face with a basketball.” Malik explained as he shot Tea an accusing look.

“All right Ryou lets see if that nose of yours has stopped bleeding yet.” Kayla sat down next to him on the couch.

Ryou removed the towel from his nose to reveal that his nose had almost stopped bleeding but it was now forming a nasty bruise.

“Ooh that looks like it’s going to leave a nasty bump we better put some ice on it so the swelling can go down a bit.” She told him. “Could someone go in the kitchen and fill a small bag up with ice and bring it here please?”

“I’ll go.” Bakura said as he got up from where he was sitting on the other side of Ryou but was held back by Ryou who grabbed him by the arm and looked at him with fear in his eyes.

“Please don’t leave me alone daddy, she’ll come and hurt me.”

“Who’s going to hurt you?” Tea asked taking a step forward.

Ryou looked at her and had a full-blown panic attack. “No, no, no stay away from me. I didn’t mean to get the answer wrong.” He screamed, tears running sown his face as he tried to scoot closer to Bakura for protection.

“I think it would be best if maybe you left Tea. Right now Ryou is seeing you as someone else who has hurt him in the past. So until he comes back to his senses he’s better off not seeing you.” Yami said looking at Ryou with a worried look.

“Maybe your right. I guess I’ll see you guys in school on Monday.” Tea said as she picked her bags up and left the house.

“Bye Tea.” The group said.

“Daddy I miss mommy. Why did she have to die? Was it something I did wrong?” Ryou asked Bakura in his still childlike voice.

“Oh no sweetheart you did nothing wrong. I was very sick and it was my time to go.”

Everyone turned to see who had spoken. It was one of the women that Seto, Yami, Kayla, and Yugi saw last night.

“I know you you’re Isabella. Yugi said.

“That’s correct little prince.” She smiled at Yugi then walked over to Ryou and Bakura. “My sweet, sweet little boy.” She wrapped her arms around Ryou.

“Mommy you’re here.”

“Of course I am honey. Now lets make that nasty bump on your nose go away.” She gently put her hand on his nose and when she removed her hand the bruise was gone.

“How did you do that?” Mai asked.

“I am a very good healer.” She smiled then looked at Ryou to see that he had fallen asleep.

“Poor kid wore himself out.” Marik sighed.

“Why don’t you put him in Yugi’s room so he can sleep peacefully.” Solomon suggested.

“Thank you.” Isabella picked Ryou up and brought him upstairs.

“How do you know her Yugi?” Bakura asked wondering why the woman looked so familiar to him.

“She showed up last night with Jisabel and was standing over you and Ryou.”

“Well maybe she can explain what is going on.” Crystal said.

“Tea was right when she said she didn’t mean to hit Ryou with the ball. She meant to hit Kayla instead.” Malik stated.

“What are you talking about? I don’t think Tea really meant to hurt anyone.” Kayla stated refusing to believe that one of her new friends was capable of hurting someone on purpose.

“Look I know it sounds crazy but I saw her get this pissed off look on her face when she saw you and Yami goofing off and when Ryou asked her to throw the ball back she got this weird look on her face as she looked from the ball to Kayla.

“But that doesn’t explain why she would want to hurt Kayla.” Joey said.

“Yes it does.” Marik told them. “You see Tea has some sort of crush on Yami and when she saw him and Kayla getting along a little to well she became jealous and felt like she had to get rid of the competition.”

“This is ridiculous.” Tristan growled.

“No it’s not. It’s happening all over again.” Isabella said coming down the stairs.

“What’s happening all over again?” Bakura asked.

“The past.”

“What are you talking about?” Seto demanded.
“That you will realize when you remember your past lives and accept them.”

“Is Ryou going to be all right?” Serenity asked.

“He’s going to be fine. When he wakes up he’ll be back to his usual self.” She reassured the teenaged girl. “Now I will bid you all farewell until next time.”

Before anyone could say anything the woman disappeared.

“Well that was weird.” Crystal stated.

“What did she mean by remembering past lives and accepting them?” Mokuba asked.

“Well I have to go back to the shop so I’ll leave you all alone to figure this out.” Solomon said and left the group to the shop downstairs.

“I don’t know about the rest of you but I’d really like to find out what’s going on here so maybe we should talk about these dreams that everyone is having. Who knows maybe it will give us a clue.” Tristan said.

“When will you all learn that these dreams are nothing but dreams and have nothing to do with past lives?” Yami all but yelled.

Kayla glared at him not at all happy with his behavior. “That’s it I’ve had it. Yami, kitchen now.”

Once they were in the kitchen she laced right into him. “What the hell is your problem?”

“My problem? You want to know what my problem is? It’s the fact that all of you just can’t leave these dreams alone; they’re just dreams and nothing more. Just because you and Yugi look like my wife and son from 5,000 years ago and just because Yugi is having dreams of them doesn’t mean they’ve been reincarnated.”

“So that’s why you don’t want to believe everyone is having memories of past lives.”

Yami sat in one of the kitchen chairs, his eyes filling with tears. “When I lost them it felt like part of my soul was ripped from me. They were my world and when they were gone I just wanted to give up living. I couldn’t bare to go through that again.”

Kayla walked over and hugged him. “Yami let me ask you a question. Would you believe Yugi’s story about having memories of a past life if your son and wife were indeed reincarnated and there was no way they would die?”

“In a heart beat.”

“All right then why don’t you go with that attitude instead of shrugging it off like he was crazy?”

Yami thought about what she said then smiled. “You know you’re right.” He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Kayla blushed. “No problem, now why don’t we go join the others?”

_________________________________________________________ _

SayinAngelPrincess: Well that’s it for this chapter. In the next chapter I’m going to jump ahead a bit probably about a month. Again I am really sorry for not updating for quite some time. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and remember to review.