Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ Thoughts and Surprises ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey all...what do you think so far? I hope that it isn't coming out to crappy...lol...anywayz heres part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

Pressure and Dome

Part 2

Next day in school...

Everyone was in little groups talking to their friends. Yugi, Tristen, Joey and Bakura started talking." Sheesh, I wonder where Tea is...she's usually here before us!" Joey said as he looked at Yugi."Yeah, I mean she was acting strange yesterday." Tristen added on to Joey's sentence. Yugi nodded and started to think. Then the teacher came in and they all went to their seats. Ten minutes passed in the period, when Tea entered the room late." Tea...your very late you know." The teacher said as Tea's head was facing the ground. She stood their in silence and than approached the teacher."Tea?" The teacher asked again."Sorry...I woke up late this moring...I'll try to sleep more earlier...I have a late...pass...here...sorry...for interpeting the...lesson..." Tea said slowly as she handed the late pass to the teacher. Yugi & Co. stared at Tea as she walked to her seat slowly as the teacher stared at her and than went on with the lesson. Yugi look worried at Tea."She looks kind of pale..." Yugi thought as he tapped Tea's shoulder. She turned her head slowly. As she did this, Yugi felt a chill go down his throat." Uh...are you ok Tea? You don't look so well..." Yugi asked queitly." I'm...fine...I couldn't sleep...last night...that's all..." She said as she cotinued listening to the lesson.

That night...

Yami was taking his usually walk at night while Yugi went to sleep. As he headed for the park, the night breeze shifted with his hair and bangs. He brushed them away and stopped walking. He looked around and checked his surrounding. As he did his eyes grew a little wide to find someone in the distance. He moved closer and realized who the figure was. Ot was Tea, she was just standing there looking the other way." Tea? What are you doing out this late at night? Don't you think you should be sleeping?" Yami asked as he got closer to her. She was silent. She than started walking away from Tami like she didn't notice him talking to her. He than put on a puzzled face and started following. As he did this, Tea started walking faster and rushed into the woods off the path."Tea! Where are you going!?" Yami called out as he entered the woods. He than stopped in his tracks and looked around again. Tea was gone." How did she leave so fast? Somethings not right..." Yami said walking slowly. He than felt his foot step on something and heard something crack. He looked down and knelt to the ground. He picked up the object and noticed that it looked like the eye that would appear over his forehead. It was gold and it had crack marks on it." Is this Tea's? What could she be doing with this?" Yami pondered looking at the now cracked eye. Than out of no where he heard shouts and crys coming from the distance." That voice...it aounds like Tea." Yami said quickly running to see where it was coming from. As he stopped he realized that he was back where he started." What's going on?" Yami said looking around.

Three days later...

The same thing kept happening...Tea was acting strange and kept her distance from everybody. She didn't wait for Yugi after school look she always would. And Yami would alaways see her at night. Now Yugi was really worried. Yugi sat in his room pondering." I don't get it...it's like she doesn't want to be friends with us anymore..."Yugi said as his Yami came out of the puzzle and appeared behind him. As Yugi turned around, he jumped."Didn't I tell you to warn me when your coming out!" Yugi snapped as Yami sat on his bed. A few momenst later, Yugi than calmed down and looked at Yami." Yami? Whats up?" Yugi said as he sat next to his Yami." Tea has been acting strange...and it all started out when she said she saw Yami Bakura...do you think this has some kind of connection to him?" Yami asked as Yugi looked up." I don't know...All I want to know is what's wrong with Tea." Yugi said as Yami looked at him." Yugi, when I take my walks at night, I always see her at night now." Yami said as Yugi looked at him." You mean Tea!? What would she be doing out so late at night!? And why didn't you tell me!?" Yugi asked as Yami put on " You think I know" face. Yugi stood up and turned around." I wasn't really bothered at the time, but when it started happening every night, than I got worried. I think we should look into this more. Today is a saturday, so call Joey, Tristan and Bakura to come over and see what's going on." Yami said as Yugi nodded. Yugi went to hid phone and started dailing numbers. A few minutes later, the three had arrived at his house. They all sat on the couch." So what's the plan coach!?" Joey said slouching in the chair." Yami said he saw Tea walking out so late at night. We need to go with Yami tonight and see what's going on...Tea's been so distant lately, it's not like her..." Yugi said as Joey put a hand on Bakura's shoulder." Don't ya worry Yugg, well find your girlfriend!" Joey said winking as Yugi blushed." Girlfriend!?" Yugi said as Joey continued" Well, you like her right?""You mean he hasn't tell her yet?" Bakura asked as Joey nodded." Come on Yugi, what are you so afraid of?" Tristan said looking at Yugi..."Well..uh..."Yugi stattered."Ask her out on a date." Tristen said."Yeah! You'll probably act really shy, but hey! at least your giving it a shot!" Joey said grinning as Baura looked at him sweatdropping." It's not that easy...what if she doesn't like me in that way? " Yugi said as Yami looked at him and started thinking. " Yo Yami! Help me out here!" Joey said pointing to Yugi as Yami walked toward him." I'm sure that in the end, everything will turn out ok." Yami said putting on one of those "i'm playing a game" smiles. Yugi smiled weakly and looked down as Yami put his hand on Yugi's shoulder.

At Tea's house...

All of the lights were out...and nobody was home...except Tea...In the hall, Tea stood infront of a small desk with a mirror on top of it. On the desk, pictures were seen of all of her friends having a good time. She than got angry and knocked all of the tuff to the floor, causing it to chatter, including the mirror. She lied her hands down on the desk and started breathing heavily. She than knelt down on the floor and looked into the broken mirror. Her eyes were blank...she than looked away from it and stood up slowly. Everything in the house was a mess. The sun was starting to go down. Yugi and co. stood infront of Tea's house." I hope shes home..." Yugi said as he looked at Bakura." Well, there's only one way to find out." Tristen said as Joey ran up the steps and rang the door bell. Tea than looked up. " Don't tell me were to late..." Bakura said as the door opened slowly. Everyone ran by Joey and looked at the door opening itself." What the!?" Joey said looking freaked out as they all peered into the hall. They entered alowly, and as they did the door slammed behind them." Yo, this is getting to creep me out!" Joey said as Tristen started laughing." What are ya laughing about!? Huh!?" Joey said putting his "I'm a bad ass" face." Oh nothing..." Tristen said trying to stop laughing." Shhh!" Yugi said as they both looked straight up. Yami looked on in his soul room wondering what was going on with Tea." Shes never acted like this before." Yami thought.They all walked around slowly and started looking alittle shocked at how the place look so messy." What happened here?" commented Bakura. Everyone splitted up around the living room looking at the different kinds of messes lying around the house. Joey tried turning the lights on but it was no use...all the power was off in the house. Yugi than walked into the hall and looked at the floor. He saw the shattered mirror and the photos ripped and shattered. He knelt down and picked up the picture with a group photo of everyone." Tea...what happened to you?" Yugi thought as he got back up again and placed the picture on the desk. He than started analyzing the mirror which had alittle bit of blood on it." I wonder where Tea is..." Yugi asked asYami came into the conversation." I hope she'll be alright..." Yami said as yugi looked at the ceiling." I hope so too...let's just hope that..." Yugi was cut off as he heard Joey calling his name." Ah...Yug!" Joey said a sYami came out off his soul room and Yugi looked up at him." I sense something...and it isn't Tea.." Yami said as they ran to the end of the hall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that didn't come out too bad...not to much action in this one but there will be in the next chapter *hint *hint*....see ya! It usally takes me awhile before i actually start getting some action...>.>;;;