Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pressure and Doom ❯ Hateful Past & Sorrow... ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello people...sad isn't it? Well lets see what happens...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pressure and Doom

Part 11

Hateful Past & Sorrow...

Tea looked so scared in her life...he was gone. Just in one second while her eyes closed for just one second. He was gone, just like that...Tea than felt his face again. So many emotions went through her mind...she than started tearing. Her hands started shaking. She than screamed out loud as everyone put on puzzling faces. How could she have let this happen? How? She than got up slowly shaking." I thought you loved him..." A voice echoed in the distance." Now no one can stand in our way.." Y. Bakura said laughing. Tea turned around quickly. A dagger than appeared in her hand. She lefted up her hands and snapped her fingures. Everyone fainted to the floor. Yugi turned back into his old self and fell to the floor as well." What!?...what the hell are you doing!?" Y. Bakura said angryly. Tea hide the dagger in her hand and walked up to Y. Bakura." Come on...we won't need them anymore...right?" Tea said as she slowly lifted her hand behind his neck. He didn't even notice that the dagger was in her hand." What makes you say that?' Y. Bakura questioned as in when second, his eyes widened. Tea had slashed the back of his neck. Tea than moved away from quickly as he felt his neck." You little bit-" Y. Bakura got cut off by a big light shining out of no where. He took the chance and grabbed Tea and held the knife to her neck.

Tea looked up to see that the glow was coming from Yami. His body than floated upward. The millennium eye appeared on his forehead and the same thing happened to Yugi. The light got brighter, blinding Tea and Y. Bakura...Yugi...it was pitch black...nothing could be seen...a figure than appeared. It was Yugi. Yugi began to twitch and opened his eyes. He focused them. He than snapped out of his daydream and looked around him. He was floating in the pitch darkness." What? What's going on?" Yugi said as his sentence echoed in the shalowness." Where is everyone!? Tristen! Bakura! Joey!...Tea...Yami..." Yugi said with no reply. He than felt another presents. He turned around and gasped. It was Yami! Yugi flew over to him and held his head." Yami! Yami! Wake up!" Yugi said over and over, but getting no response. He looked at how Yami looked. He looked so beat up...so dead. No! Im not going to think like that! Yugi thought as a flashback appeared infront of him.

It was of what just happened( you know...yugi blasting Yami away..) Yugi than froze. He looked shocked. He...he's...dead? How can that be! I don't remember what happened! I thought we were supposed to rescue Tea! Yami wake up! We still didn't rescue Tea! Everyone needs us! Come on! WAKE UP!" Yugi said as tears started to stream down his face. The flashback kept playing over and over." STOP!" Yugi yelled as the flashback disappeared. Yugi was crying because his best friend was gone...he didn't want to believe it. He than hugged Yami." I'm sorry...I'm so sorry! Please come back! Everyone is waiting! Tea's waiting! Please...come on!" Yugi said coughing out the words...after a bit of sobbing...a warm light appeared." It's ok Yugi...there is still something you can do..." A friendly voice said. Yugi looked up as a bright light was seen...as Yugi opened his eyes...everything was different. He was standing ona balcony. Everything looked stoned made. Everyone was wearing strange clothing, he than relized...he was in Eygpt!

Yugi than turned around to see a man and a woman in the room. The woman was sitting while the man was standing. They were looking at something. It was Yami. He was lying down on a bed, where he was wearing egyption clothing. Yugi walked in slowly. The two figures turned to see Yugi walk in." Yugi...welcome..." The woman said facing him in her sit." What?" Yugi said." You are in the past my boy...during when Yami was a prince" The man said." Our son..." The woman said as she held Yami's hand." Yami's parents!? How did I get here." We know what happened..." The Pharoh said as Yugi frowned. Tears than appeared on his face. The Queen looked at him in aw and stood up." I didn't mean too...I didn't know what was happening..." Yugi said as the queen kneeled down infront of him. She than hugged him." It's alright little one. It wasn't your fault..." The Queen said. The Pharoh than looked at his son." That is the reason why we called you here my boy, back to the past...there still is something you can do..." The Pharoh said as Yugi looked up. The Queen than said " Our son...such a strongehearted man...you are also our son...just reincarnated..." The Queen than walked to the bed.

" When you battle in what you now call " Duel Monsters", you fuse monsters to make them stronger...that is what we want you to do." The Pharoh said as Yugi looked at him sadly and confused." The only way for our boy to survive is to fuse him...with you." The Queen said as Yugi's eyes flew open." Me!? Wha..." Yugi couldn't believe what they were saying. Yugi than looked at Yami...he didn't deserve this...after alot of thinking he Queen finaly said" You don't have too if you don't want to...I can under-" The Queen was cut off." I'll do it." Yugi said as they both looked at him. The Queen than smiled." Such a brave boy...you two are alike." The Queen said as the Pharoh said" We haven't much time...it's time...hold on to the millennium puzzle." Yugi nodded and walked towards Yami. He took the puzzle into his hands and closed his eyes. The parents stood infront of the bed and began to glow.

They transferred all of there energy to the puzzle. A big light was than seen. The eye appeared on both Yami and Yugi's heads. Yugi than whispered..." I'm coming Tea...were coming..." Yugi than yelled out" YU GI OH!"....After a few seconds...the light was gone. Two voices were than heard." Good luck my son...be brave...we love you..." The Queen said." Make your old man proud boy!" The Pharoh said. There were no longer to Yugi's...but now...one! Yami Yugi ( I'm saying that because, you no, it's now both Yami and Yugi! YEAH BABY!) looked around. He was in that pitch darkness again. He than looked at himself. He changed. He was now much taller, like Yami's height. He still had his friendly eyes, but they looked more determind, with that more sexier style in his eyes!yay! He now had golden hais sticking out like Yami had, but they were more thicker and cooler looking! His outfit changed too. Y. Yugi than looked beneath him to see that there was a whole leading back too the castle.." Tea...were coming too save you!" Y. Yugi said as he covered his mouth. His voice has gotten deeper too. Y. Yugi smiled and than went down the whole, closing his eyes.

Y. Yugi woke up slowly, focusing his eyes. He than looked around quickly too see that he was still in the same room as before, but in a different spot. Y. Yugi looked behind him and than felt an upcoming breeze. He looked up too see that the ceiling was gone, now the outside could be seen. And it didn't look pretty. Everything looked so pale and dark." What happened when I was gone?" Y. Yugi thought as he looked at his puzzle. It looked different. It looked more cleaner and it shined brighter. The millennium eye was shining on his forehead, the mark stayed there. Y. Yugi than turned around slowly too find someone sitting on the thrown. On the steps leading towards it, Y. Bakura lied there. Blood was all over his body. Y. Yugi than looked up at the thrown again to see that the person stood up. It was Tea, and her clothes were all torn. She lifted her hands in the air, making a whirlpool of clouds form in the sky. Y. Yugi than ran toward the thrown steps and looked at her." Tea!?What are you doing!" Y. Yugi yelled. Tea looked at him and gasped.

" How? I thought I killed you!" Tea shouted back. Y. Yugi frowned at her as she continued." I have nothing left! I'm going to make this world pay for bringing me so much sadness! This is the world I was born in...and if I must, I'll DIE with it!"" Tea! You still got me! Don't turn this world into a bad place! You gotta stop!" Y. Yugi tried to convince her...but it looks like he was back to square one...Everything started to get torn apart by the gusting winds blowing hard. Tea than grinned at him." Who's gonna stop me?" She asked as she began to laugh. The ground than filled up with electricty and shocked Y. Yugi, which sent him flying. He fell to the floor and got up again slowly. She than shocked him again repeatedly. He than crashed into the wall. Y. Yugi looked up at her." You see! No one can stop me! This world is useless! And I'm going to use your puzzle to help me! HA!" Tea yelled as energy started to come out of the puzzle. Y. Yugi tried to stop it but it was no good. He than used his eye to shield him from the energy floating away. But it was too late. The sheild broke and the millennium puzzle broke into a million peices. Y. Yugi gasped." NO!" He yelled as tEa laughed once again." Stealing the energy was like taking candy froma baby! Now watch closly Yugi! This is how you kill this world! AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN IT!" Tea shouted as Y. Yugi looked into her eyes from the distance. He now realized that he couldn't save her...

The millennium ring took complete control of her. He couldn't see any good left in her. Tears began to form on his face." I'm sorry...I broke my promise...I tried...but I feel like I didn't try hard enough...Everyone's gone...but...there is still something I can try to do..." Y. Yugi thought as he got up slowly. He than felt the pieces of the puzzle slip out of his hands like sand, he looked at her and began to walk. He than reached the foot of the steps. Tea looked down at him." There still something I can do...I can save this world...and your gonna have too stop me if you want to hurt it." Y. Yugi said determindly as he closed his eyes. Tea looked at him musingly." You have GOT to be joking! Without the powers of the puzzle you can't do anything!" Y. Yugi didn't answer back." Please...if my parents gave me something before I left...please! Let me use it!" Y. Yugi thought as the eye began to glow. The bright light embraced Y. Yugi." What!? How can he still have power! I'm just gonna have too take it from him!" Tea snapped. After a few moments, the light disappeared. Tea gasped..." This is war..." Y. Yugi said floating in the air...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... how can Y. Yugi be floating? Find out as the chapters come to an end!!!!>=D