Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness Trailer ❯ Trailer ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-Gi-Oh: Rise of Darkness Trailer

Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh is not mine, but I do own the stuff you don't recognize. Also, my friend and my brother own themselves.

WARNING; This is a Self-insertion fic. Plus, it also has Spoilers for the DOOM story arc! You have been warned.

Also, this trailer might get a little icky, so those of you with weak stomachs please leave now. Thank You.

*************************************************************

(Fade in to an island in the middle of an ocean. Nice music plays in the background.)

Narrator: Thousands of years ago . . .

(Cut to the streets of a city on the island. People are walking around, doing their daily business.)

Narrator: . . .The city of Atlantis was a prosperous place . . .

(Cut to a lavishly decorated throne room. At the very end, sitting on thrones, are Dartz and his wife. [Whose name I don't know.])

Narrator: . . . Ruled by a benevolent King and Queen . . .

(Cut back to the city streets. Now, however, everything is on fire, and people are running around screaming. The music has now become fast-paced and dramatic.)

Narrator: . . . Until . . . a strange and terrible virus started turning innocent people into horrible monsters . . .

(We watch a man fall to his knees, grasping his head in pain, with his eyes closed. Cut close to his face as his eyes open, only they are now yellow with slits.)

Narrator: . . . The disease wrecked havoc on all the inhabitants of Atlantis . . . including the king and queen . . .

(Cut to the throne room again, only this time the ground is covered in blood. Lying in the very center of the room is a monstrous creature that only barely resembles the queen. Dartz stands over her, with a sword that is stained crimson in hand.)

Narrator: . . . When the virus infected the queen, King Dartz had no choice but to kill her . . .and his mind deteriorated because of this . . .

(Cut to a close-up of Dartz's face as he turns around, and his eyes are filled with malice. Then cut to the island as it slowly sinks into the ocean.)

Narrator: To prevent the virus from spreading, the gods sent Atlantis to the bottom of the ocean . . . where they thought nothing could happen . . . but they were wrong . . .

(Cut to a tall building as thunder clashes. Then cut to the interior of a well-furnished office. At the end is a desk where a chair has been turned backwards. Pan towards the desk as the chair swings around to reveal Dartz sitting there.)

Narrator: Now, thousands of years later, the darkness has arisen once more, and has corrupted innocent souls . . .

(Cut to a close-up of a person's face. We can't see the details, but we can see that the person has violet eyes that are blank. Cut to Yami and the gang standing together looking tough. Among them are two teenage girls, and a young boy.)

Narrator: When all hope seems lost, a group of brave teenagers must face the evil. But will they be able to face their own friend?

(Cut to the group looking shocked. Julia [one of the new girls] stares in horror.)

Julia: No . . . I-it can't be . . .

(Behind her, Tea, and the other new girl, Colleen, start crying.)

Narrator: With the fate of the world in their hands . . .

(Cut to Colleen, Julia, and her younger brother Richie looking determined and wearing what appear to be Millennium Items. Julia has a necklace with a thick golden star on it, Colleen has a golden bracelet on her wrist, and Richie has a golden gauntlet on one arm.)

Narrator: . . . Three people from a universe where magic does not truly exist must help fight the greatest evil of all times!

(Cut to a city that resembles the one in the beginning. A monstrous black dragon leers over the heads of the heroes. Julia looks determined and makes a fist.)

Julia: No matter what happens, we'll stand together! Everyone is depending on us!

(With that, she and the others run at it. Cut to various scenes as part of "I'm still here" by John Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls starts playing. [Note: These lyrics may not be correct, so don't say anything.])

* And I want a moment to be real, *

(Julia leaps off a building and lands on the back of a Blue Eyes White Dragon.)

*Wanna touch things I don't feel. *

(Yami runs toward an image of Yugi)


* Wanna hold on and feel I belong. *

(Yugi is looking downcast then Tea comes up and takes his hand.)


* And how can they say I never change *

(Julia's Millennium Star glows, and she turns into her Yami, Omorose.)


* They're the ones that stay the same. *

(Dartz smirks evilly.)


* I'm the one now, *

(Julia and Varon [One of Dartz' minions] riding on the Blue Eyes)


* `Cause I'm still here. *

(Yami holds Yugi's body in his arms as he disintegrates)


* I'm the one son, *

(Julia, Richie and Colleen hold up their Millennium items, and beams of light shoot out.)


* `Cause I'm still here. *

(Julia and Varon hold each other's hands and smile at each other.)


* I'm still here. *

(Julia slams her fist into the ground.)


*I'm still here. *

(Yami pulls out a card.)


*I'm still here. *

(The group stands on an airship over the ocean. Cut to a black screen. The words appear in silvery letters)

Narrator: Yu-Gi-Oh: Rise of Darkness.

(Cut to Omorose as she holds up a card.)

Omorose: Now, we'll finish this once and for all!

(She raises the card in the air, and a Blue Eyes White Dragon appears. Cut to a black screen with silver letters with a clap of thunder.)

Coming soon.