Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Seasons of Love ❯ Hands ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
His hands seemed so small and pale compared to Bakura's own, yet he knew that there was nothing weak about them.

The hand held in his own had once upon a time carried offerings to gods Jyonou did not worship and had written poetry for those he did. It had spun fine linen, brushed silver hair until it shone in the light and danced nimbly over bronzed limbs.

The hand held in his own had not so long ago been bruised and battered in fights that were Jyonouchi's to win and in fights initiated for the honour of his friends. It drew Duel Monsters cards with confident ease, curled into a fist when its owner was enrage and yet was gentle enough to tenderly cup Bakura's face as they'd shared their first kiss in three thousand years.

The hand not held in his own was currently resting on the pillow, fingers lightly tangled in Bakura's hair as they lie next to one another. Both these pale hands had peeled through the layers of both their clothing with a quiet, desperate need to ensure that he was not merely dreaming again, that they were really together and he would not awaken alone. These pale hands had made his own body sing... his own darker hands had returned the favour in a manner that would be blasphemy were he still in his own time, silently worshipping his once lost but now found lover.

Bakura pressed a kiss to the palm of the hand held in his own. He may well have been the king of thieves, now and forever, but Jyonouchi had once again managed to steal his heart.

owari