Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Servant Yamis ❯ Keepr of the Ring ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warning: Shouenen-ai!!! Ryou kisses Bakura!! It's been only one chappie since they kissed! Implied Bakura x Ryou. NOTHING GRAPHIC.

I have another fanart by one of my best fans!!! Here's the link: http://www.anigirl15.com/anigirl15/nannybakura2.jpg

\\…\\-Anzu's thoughts

//….//-Master Anubis

The Keeper of the Ring

Bakura volunteered to do the food shopping for the weekend. "Don't forget the ice cream! Double Fudge Chocolate Brownie," Ryou came down the stairs. Bakura grabbed the money from the jar on the table while Ryou handed him the list. "Don't just get ice cream. Get dinner for tomorrow."

"I have to carry this stuff home, you know."

Ryou wrapped his arms around Bakura. When he did so, he didn't feel the Millenium Ring around his neck. "Are you sure you don't want me to go instead?" Ryou kissed him gently on the lips. "Wouldn't you rather stay?" Ryou kissed Bakura again on the lips.

"Would you rather starve? We need food in this place." Bakura's kisses trailed from his lips to his neck.

Ryou remembered Anzu from the night before. "Maybe we both can go."

"I don't want you outside in this heat with that headache of yours. I want you to take it easy. I love you. You know that, right?"

Ryou nodded. "I love you, too, yami."

Bakura left as Ryou began to clean up after breakfast. He still had a pounding headache, but some medicine would take care of that. That bump on his head had not stopped swelling and he promised Bakura he would take it easy during the day. Ryou jumped when a bang came on the door. Ryou put the towel down and answered the door hoping not to find Anzu. Tristan stood with the keys to his motorcycle in his hand.

"Tristan? What are you doing here?"

"How are you, buddy? Your head feeling better?"

"Still hurts a bit, but I'll be fine. I've had worse bumps and bruises than these."

Tristan scanned the first floor with his eyes. "Is Bakura around?"

"No, he went to get some ice cream and get some shopping done."

"Is he treating you alright, Ryou?"

Ryou nodded his head and clasped his hands together excitedly. "We have a special night planned tonight. We're ordering pizza and watching a movie together."

"Serenity and I aren't doing much tonight."

"Why don't you guys join us? Bakura will welcome the company. He's too isolated sometimes. You just can't stay overnight," Ryou winked at him.

"Double date? Sounds fine." Tristan crossed his arms. "Yami told me about last night."

"It was a misunderstanding, Tristan."

"We're just concerned for your safety. You're our bud."

Ryou leaned against the doorway, the light really bothering his headache. "Bakura and I are really fine. I don't know what Yami told you, but what Yugi heard was out of context. Bakura was yelling at Anzu."

Tristan poked Ryou's shoulder. "If that creep begins beating the living snot out of you, promise me you'll tell us."

Ryou nodded. Nobody wanted to give Bakura the benefit of the doubt. They were so quick to question him. "Promise."

Tristen tossed his keys to his cycle in his other hand and mounted his bike (^_^). Tristan rode away and Ryou returned to the house. Ryou finished the dishes and laid back on the couch. His head really hurt him now, but the pain medicine was taking its good old time to work. Ryou smoothed back his hair when the door was banged again. Bakura was quick. He always banged loud at the door. It was his signature knock.

"Coming, Bakura! Let me help you!" Ryou opened the door……

Nobody there. Ryou looked down the street in both directions. Bakura probably stopped at the candy shop on the way to the food store. He really had to cut back on the sweets, but he always bought Ryou chocolates, so Ryou didn't mind indulging him.

Ryou shut the door and banged into Anzu turning around. Ryou screamed and jumped back into the door.

"A-A-Anzu? What do you want?"

Anzu ran her fingers through Ryou's white hair and brought her palm to Ryou's cheek. \\ Bakura isn't here to defend him, dark lord.\\

// Now is your chance.//

"Ryou, are you feeling better from your little….unfortunate accident?" Her hand ran to the back of his head when he whimpered. "Still hurts, huh, baby? Well, I can make all of your pain go away."

Ryou brought his hands in front of him to shield himself. Anzu's eyes glowed a fierce yellow. A dark voice emanated from Anzu's throat. "Where is your Millenium Item?"

Ryou tried to dart to the left, but she cornered him. He tried to dash right and she grabbed his shirt. "Where is your Millenium Ring?"

"Who..Who are you?" Ryou said trying to rip himself from her iron grip.

"Where is your Item?"

"B..Bakura has it."

// He's lying, Anzu….Head up the stairs.//

"I think you are lying to me," she grabbed his shirt and a little bit of hair and pulled him up the steps. He never realized she was this strong. It was as strong as a man's hand…

She threw him into his room. "Give me your Item."

"Why?" A blast of light came from Anzu's hands knocking him into his desk. A box fell off the desk and crashed onto the floor and with it the Millenium Ring.

// Bakura is receiving a message from Ryou! Don't let him warn his yami!//

Anzu's hands radiated with the light again and knocked Ryou against the wall. Suddenly the room went dark…

Next Chappie: The Absent Hikari.