Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Seto ❯ Upscale Dining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

 
 

 

Pegasus: So you see, Newbie-boy? You stand here. Or you stand there. Or you stand at the window. And you give the people what they want. You hear? And that's that.

Seto: W-wait. What happen to all the other employees?

Pegasus: 

Seto: B-but… won't I need help with all the customers?

Pegasus: Ah hah! Ah hah hah hah hah hah!! Customers! Yeah… ahem… I'll be in my office, Newbie-boy. If you need anything just come to ME.

Seto: Um… yes sir.

Pegasus: Good. * Grabs a handful of Fries then walks to the back to what I think should be his office *

So Seto walked up to his post at the window and waited for the first customer to come in. And then someone did. It was Yugi. He walked up to the counter and rang the bell.

Yugi: Hello? Anybody here?

Seto: AGGG!! Hm?! What!?

Seto turned around to see that Yugi was in fact there. Seto walked to Yugi and put his hand on the bell.

Seto: Yugi, I'm not sure how this bell got here, but if you ever ring it again while my back is turned, then I shall dip it in the cooking grease, and serve it as a breakfast item.

Yugi: Um… okay. I'm sorry. What are you doing working here!? I thought you were rich! What happen to Kaiba Corp.?!

Seto: Ah...

Yugi: ……what?

Seto: What do you want?!

Yugi: What happened to Mokuba?

Seto: * Quickly * I sent him to live with Pegasus…

Yugi: What?!

Seto: I know!! Now what do you want?!?!

Yugi: Oh. A Hamburger! * jumps up *

Seto: Yugi, Look out the window. * points through window * See that?

Yugi: Uhhh…. * squints eyes *

Seto: The sun is rising, which means it's morning, which means it's breakfast time!!

Yugi: Hm…

Seto: That means!! We have food... FOR BREAKFAST!!

Joey: Yo!! Hello!? Anybody there?!

Seto: Uuhhg.

Joey was in his car that we never knew he had parked at the window.

Joey: Hey! Anybody hear me?!

Seto: 

Joey: This is a drive-in movie theater. And what are you doing here!?

Seto: 

Joey: Yes it is! I saw the commercials. And the movie looked good. Upscale Dining was what they were premierin'. And I came here to see it!

Seto: Grrrr….

Joey: What's up with this screen though

Seto: This isn't a screen, it's a window.

Joey: A window? They're showin' the movie at somebody' house?! Who is this person?

Seto: My Aunt Gert

Joey: Wow. She's really nice. I'll buy her some flowers.

Seto: Joey… let me show you something that might just change your life forever. * leans through window * See that sign? * points to sign above *

Joey: * looks up * Yeah.

Seto: Read the sign. It says "Drive-thru". Do you know what that means?

Joey: Yeeeaaaah.

Seto: And this is a window. So put it together and you get…?

Joey: ….. free popcorn?