Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The 8th millenium item ❯ ENTERING THE CASTLE ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey hey sry last chappie so short, I couldn't see how long I was spose to make it (u no how notepad works) so this chapter should be longer.

Oh yeah I almost forgot (again) I do not own Yugioh or any of its characters...except "the stalker", who's name u'll find out later...and I own kaiba. hes mine, I just dont make money off of him or nothin lol so don't try to take him he belongs to me:-P

Kaiba: I do?

Julie:**shoves kaiba away** any wayz on w/ the fic....

**in background glomps kaiba**
**yells from back** OK ON WITH THE FIC!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
ENTERING THE CASTLE.

"Oh yeah!" Joey said, as they reached the castle doors. "We're finally here! Its about time we whoop that jerk we all know and loath!" He added
Just then, Kimo walked up.
"Oh no. Not you again," said Joey. They all remembered. Even the person in the shadows.
**flashback**
"No! Put me down!" cried Mokuba.
"Mokuba!" Yami Yugi exclaimed. "Leave him be." He finished. (sorry I no this flashback isn't completely right, but I changed it so just deal with it lol)
"Why should I?" Kimo replied back
Joey thought, then said," Because if you don't your gonna have to deal with Joey Wheeler!"
Kimo laughed. "Go ahead. Give me your best shot..."
"Alright." said Joey. Running at his full speed, he charged at Kimo. The next thing he knew he was on the ground.
"Ha. Yeah I'm real scared of a punk like you. Go find a monkey and maybe you can ram him down. Ha Ha Ha."
**Joey sweatdrops** "ugh. What is with me and monkeys?"
"All right, I'll duel you for his freedom." Yami Yugi said. "You just name the time and the place."
Kimo thought. "all right meet me back at field 146 in 7 hours and you can have your duel." he said, then muttered, "I dunno why you waste your starchips on a punk like this..."
**7 hours later**
"There's that slimy sleezball, Joey exclaimed.
"Mokuba!" Yami Yugi followed. "Put him down!"
"I'll consider it, if you win the duel" He said laughing. "There is your opponent. He met with an unfortunate end earlier today, but he's come back, just for his revenge on you, Yugi."
"S'not him" said Yugi, very confidently
**end flashback**
"Huh. I see you recognize me." said Kimo. "Just present your starchips so you may enter Master Pegasus's castle. He has a little show for you all."
What could he mean by that?. He thought. Oh well, he'd find out soon enough. "All right, my ten chips." he said, releasing them from his glove into Kimo's outstretched hand. Kimo grinned and said, "Master Pegasus has expected you to get this far...Go ahead in."
Joey was next and presented his starchips to Kimo as well. Kimo had no special reaction for Joey except a grunt and opening the door. Joey had been whispering something to Tea, Tristan and Bakura. (haha spell check said that Bakura is baker. Bakura the baker...thh)Bakura opened the door, they all ran in.
"Hey wait!" Kimo yelled at the 3 intruders. He then started to whisper in to his walkie talkie. "Uh Mister Pegasus, we have a problem" The reply came back to him just as he had finished saying his message.
"I know that Kimo, I already have the guards getting them as we speak.

"All right! We're all in." Joey said, with a confident smile on his face. He was hoping they wouldn't have to leave him. Not after all they had been through. Little did he know, they wouldn't be there for long.
"Yeah Jo, thanks to you we can all duel tog---" Tristan started, but didn't get to finish. For he, Tea and Bakura had all been grabbed from behind with really strong hands. Then they all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? pretty neat huh?

Kaiba: Not yet. I'm not in it you moron.

Julie:**claps hand over Kaiba's big mouth** Can it, you

Kaiba: Mmmmm....mmmmmmmhh mmmmh. mh.

Julie: Ah that's better. So R&R ok??? thanx. and I still have to find out my last name.

Kaiba: **licks Julie's hand**

Julie: **pulls hand away disgusted** Ew gross.

Kaiba: **starts to say something but is cut off.**

Julie: Ha ha.