Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Pharoah ❯ YGOIPRO ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is a challenge story that was given to me to see if I can do it. This is for DJ Rodriguez. Also I do not own any character in this story.
 
It was a nice day and Violet Parr was getting her things packed. She was accepted as part of a student exchange program and she was going to Japan. `I hope I can hold on to my secret.' She thought, just then there was a voice calling her.
 
“VI COME ON! YOUR FLIGHT'S AT 10!”
 
“COMING MOM!” She ran downstairs and met up with her parents. Bob Parr now owned a security company with his wife, Helen as his partner. Dash and Violet were now in high school. Dash had got taller and a little streamlined while Violet was now buffed and started to have control over her powers, and Jack Jack had became a lil' terror. They got into their van and headed to the airport.
 
Once at the airport Vi's flight was called and she was on her way to the terminal. She hugged her family good bye and went to the plane. `Well here we go. I wonder what it'll be like in Japan?'
 
The Pharaoh: A Yu Gi Oh/ Incredibles crossover
 
Meanwhile, at the Kame game Shoppe in Domino, Solomon Moto was reading about a new student coming to Japan and she was going to stay with them. “Yugi!” he said, a young man came down he had blond, black and violet hair and purple eyes. He was dressed in a muscle shirt and a pair of slacks.
 
“Yeah Grandpa?” He said, after dealing with Dartz and his crew, Yugi had gone through a huge growth spurt. He was separated from Yami and started to exercise, his body was getting built and buff but he was still the same nice guy.
 
Solomon had told him about the new person that was coming to stay with them for a few months. “Her name is Violet Parr, I hope you three can get along with each other.” He said.
 
Yugi nodded, “I'm sure we can.” He said, `oh brother now I have someone else to hide my powers from.'
 
TBC
 
Notes: Well that's one in the can; I'm starting nice and slow. The reason why I have Yugi a little worried about his powers is because I had heard a rumor that after `Waking the Dragons' he was going to be this all-powerful card. So I was thinking, what if he wasn't the card but he still had the power? Well I hope you like it.