Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Birds, One Stone ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Birds, One Stone

Part II

A Yu-Gi-Oh/ Gundam Wing Crossover Fanfic

Brenna "Snakelady" Dawkins

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam Wing and subsequent characters don't belong to me. Actually, I have no idea who they belong to. But it'd be pretty useless to sue me since I have nothing!

Summary: Yugi/ Gundam Wing crossover. Major Tea and Releena bashing!

Trowa, the quiet one with the brown hair that looked like it could put someone's eye out, looked over his shoulder at the others. He let the others scheme and chose to wait out and see the results. Wufei was not happy, but then again, no one could really recall a time where the Chinese warrior truly was. Joey was laying on the ground, trying out various `dead' poses, hoping that he'd eventually pick one that didn't mess with his hair too much. Yugi sat cross-legged, inspecting the cards in his deck. He didn't want any part of what they were planning.

"I don't get how we're going to pull this off." Tristan was rating Joey's death scenes and so far he hadn't been terribly impressed by anything the blonde had been able to do. "'Sides, you're a crummy actor."

Duo cuffed Tristan good-humoredly, "Just leave it to us, Tristan. All you have to do is just play a good dead guy."

Tristan gave the Gundam warrior a side ways glance.

"You worry too much, Tristan." Bakura replied sagely. "It'll all work out, you'll see!"

"Death is our business." Quatre, the Gundam pilot with the white hair, said. "It's what we know best."

Duo nodded, "Took the words right out of my mouth."

"Wish he'd take ALL the words from your mouth, then maybe we'd have some peace and quiet." Heero told him stoically.

Duo just grinned impishly, his eyes glittering with the anticipation of what was to come.

Relena was wandering the woods, her rich dress now fairly shredded, the hem long gone. She had broken twigs stuck in her now disarranged hair and her shoes were now brown instead of pink. Relena was not happy. She knew Heero was around somewhere close by. She didn't know what it was about that boy. . . but she was irresistibly drawn to him. She didn't know why he was so coy with her. Perhaps he was playing hard to get? One moment he's preparing to kill her, the next, he protects her.

She had money. Lots of it. And a whole kingdom to boot. So why couldn't she snag him? He was perfect for her. From the first time she'd seen him, she knew they were meant to be together. He just didn't know it yet.

She heard someone come crashing through the woods and her heart jumped. Could it be Heero? It had to be! But she was prone to raising her hopes too high, only to have them be dashed to the ground, squashed, like all her dreams. She was really into self-drama. She was just a poor little rich girl. She knew that roll by heart.

A young, brown haired girl in a dress that was in way better shape than her own burst from the woods.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." She told Relena.

"That's okay. You looking for someone too?" Relena asked the stranger.

Tea nodded, a tear sparkled in her eye. "Yes. My dearest friends in the whole world are missing."

"That's horrible!" Relena gasped sympathetically. "My friends are missing as well!"

"Maybe we can look for them together. My name is Tea." Tea put her hand out.

Relena took it and shook, "I'm Relena Peacecraft. I'm looking for five teenaged boys."

Tea blinked, "I'm looking for four teenaged boys myself! Wow! That's weird!"

"Who'd think that they could get lost in the woods?" Relena puzzled as they began to walk together

Tea was just as confounded, "I don't think mine are lost. There are some unsavory characters on this island. They could have been taken against their will."

"But my boys can take care of most anything, even without their Gundams." Relena replied.

Tea stared at her, "What's a Gundam?"

"Ever watched Robotech?"

"Yes. Oh! I see. A big robot that blows stuff up."

Relena's eyebrows creased, "Rather."

They had been walking for sometime, each keeping an eye and ear out for their friends.

"My friends are the best friends in the whole world. We'd do anything for each other." Tea gushed freely. Relena nodded, not really paying any attention to the bubbly girl. "When one of us needs help, the rest are right there to lend a hand. Our five hearts beat as one. We have an unbreakable bond that not even death can rend."

She went on and on and Relena went all glassy eyed and her brain felt numb under the syrupy onslaught. They were walking on a trail alongside a cliff face and Relena seriously considered pushing Tea off of it just to shut her up. But she decided against it even though her fingers twitched as she ached to do SOMETHING to get Tea to shut the Hell up!

"HELP!!" They heard the scream from somewhere just around the bend.

"That sounded like Joey!" Tea yelled and dashed ahead of Relena.

Relena was right behind the girl. Both of them hurried along the path that ran along the cliff face. Relena slipped and skidded on the rocks, but she managed to stay on the path. . . it was a long drop below! Tea, unfortunately, seemed to have some mountain goat blood in her for she managed the path without any unfortunate mishap, unfortunately.

Tea made it around the bend and stopped short as she gasped in horror at what she saw. Relena nearly ran into the girl's back at the sudden stop. She then peered over Tea's shoulder to see what it was that had shocked the girl who Relena did not consider to be a friend, though Tea mistakenly already named her as such. Relena's eyes went wide at what she saw and her blood ran cold.

To Be Continued… (heh, yah, a cliffhanger! Like it? Hate it? Review it!)