Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Waiting for You ❯ Waiting For You ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: This is a one shot I have to get out of my system because it is putting a block on my other fic. This is a lemon so stay away if you don't like. Pairing is Ryou/Anzu.

"Waiting For You"

-LEMON-

She pulled the coat tighter to her as she made her way home on the dark streets of Domino City. She hated how as winter approached it got darker earlier and earlier and having late dance classes meant eventually she was walking home after dark. She shoved her hands in her pockets and felt a slip of paper in her left hand and pulled it out to read it. 'Ryou kun…' He had given her his phone number about two weeks ago, right after his Yami had disappeared, he wasn't as certain as everyone else that his Yami was really gone for good and wanted to talk to someone who didn't have a millennium item or was more concerned about a certain girl named Shizuka.

She smiled remembering how something as simple as comforting could lead to certain feelings for him. She had always thought he was sexy with his white hair and soft spoken voice but recently she had gotten to know him a bit better then the others and had found out he had a bit of a dark streak in him. And when he wanted to be he could really be a pervert, but then again so could she. They really surprised each other when they started acting like their real selves and actually liked it, flirting right in public.

'I wish I could see him tonight. God that dream last night…,' she thought as her eyelids drooped a bit and her cheeks became a rosy color. 'I want him so bad. God the next time I see him I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep myself from jumping him.' She dug around in her pocket to pull out her house keys as she approached her house and felt her jaw drop and her eyes widen at what she saw on her front porch.

Sitting on the stairs staring at her was Ryou. "Ryou-kun," she said softly as she took a few steps towards him, her cheeks starting to burn, his brown eyes held an intensity she had never seen before. "What are you doing-" She was cut off by his lips on hers in a searing kiss. She dropped her keys as her arms went around his neck pulling him against her body. He licked her lips pleading for entrance which she did not deny. His tongue darted into his mouth tasting her as she tried to keep her legs from buckling beneath her.

'Please don't let this be another dream,' she pleaded mentally. She felt her legs going weak and leaned against him for support. He pulled away, his face much like hers was, eyes heavy lidded, his face flushed, and gasping for breath. She bent down and scooped up her keys and turned to the door unlocking it. Without a word the two made their way into her house and as soon as she shut and locked the front door he was on her again, pressing her against the wall next to the door. His hands traveling over her body as her mouth found his again and their lips fought for dominance. She moaned in his mouth as he ground his pelvis into hers, his arousal pressing against her dampened undergarments.

She felt herself sliding to the ground as he continued to press into her. His one hand going under her shirt, his thumb hooking the bottom of her bra and pulling it up allowing his hand underneath. He kneaded her breast as his fingers found their way to her nipple and pinched the rosy bud. She moaned again and pushed her dampness up against his hardness eliciting a moan from him. Their lips met again as his hand toyed with and teased her nipple.

She felt like she was spiraling out of control, all the things he was doing to her body. She wanted more of it, but wanted him to writhe under her touch like she was under his. Her hand made its way to the front of his pants and began rubbing against his erection, causing him to pull his lips away and moan in pleasure. She cupped it in her hand through his jeans and continued the slow torture of slowly rubbing her hand over it. She then felt his hands on the bottom of her shirt again, but instead of going under it he grabbed the bottom and pulled it up over her head, vest and all. She felt her blush deepen as he looked over her topless body, exposing her red lacy bra, her erect nipples showing through.

He slowly brought his face down to her chest and licked over one of the nipples through her bra. She mewed and squirmed under his touch but he held her hands at her side as his tongue continued its slow torture. She felt the heat in her lower regions increasing and wanted a release. She wanted more than play. She bucked her hips up to wrap around his waist and push against him.

He pulled away from her chest with a groan and bowed his head giving into the feelings running through his body. She took advantage of this to take his shirt off and run her hands along his naked form feeling the heat radiating from his body. She ran her nails along his back, causing him to gasp and shiver under her touch, burying his face in her chest. She lifted herself up a bit to get her hands behind her back and unhook her bra. She slid it off and tossed it to the side allowing him full access to her soft mounds.

His tongue slowly came down on her nipple, causing her body to shiver, shots of pleasure running along her spine. His mouth slowly encircled her nipple taking it in his mouth. His hand taking her other breast and gently kneading it. Her hips were rubbing against his own now in time with his hand. She leaned up and began to suckle on his neck. He groaned and nipped her nipple causing her to groan against his neck. The heat she felt was excruciating, she didn't know how much more she could take. She made her way up to his ear and licked around the outside slowly raking her tongue over his sensitive skin. She felt the ministrations on her breasts stop as she held him as he fell into her arms weak with pleasure and continued onwards licking to the inner part of his ear where she softly blew in his ear. She felt his body shiver as she slowly gained control, continuing to lick and suckle on the ear lobe she turned them over so she was sitting on his waist pinning his arms above his head.

He was moaning beneath her, and she felt his member twitch below her causing her to pull back with a gasp. She felt him pressing against her, their cloths getting in the way of what they wanted to achieve. She wanted to feel him; she wanted to see him so badly. She slowly made her way down his body to undo his pants and pull them off leaving him in his black boxers, his member standing in front of her beneath the material. She hesitated for a second but slowly pulled the cloth away revealing his arousal, she actually gasped at the bush of white hair surrounding it. She felt a blush rise to her cheeks, she had never done anything like this before but all these feelings she was getting, she didn't want them to stop. She slowly lowered her head and ran her tongue along his length. She heard his moan and his body shivered.

She leaned down again running her tongue over his tip, encircling it; she felt one of his hands in her hair and couldn't help but smile as she slowly took him into her mouth. She heard him gasp as she took him all in, she fought the urge to gag as she slowly pulled back releasing him from her warmth. She brought him into her mouth again and ran her tongue along his length while trying to hold his hips down. He was squirming beneath her, not being able to control himself. She continued suckling on his member as his gasps got louder. She pulled him out of her mouth, not wanting him to finish right here before the real fun would start.

He looked down disappointed but that quickly changed as he flipped her back onto the ground, his mouth immediately coming down on hers as his hands went to her breasts pinching and kneading her nipples. His mouth slowly made its way to her neck and she moaned rubbing her lower regions against his erection. One of his hands made its way down and pulled her skirt off leaving her in only her panties. She looked up at him with lidded eyes silently pleading for him to remove the one thing keeping them apart.

He actually got off of her and she looked up disappointed and saddened before he scooped her up in his arms. She put her hands around his neck even though she looked confused. He carried her up the stairs to her room and she blushed as she knew where this was going. He laid her on the bed looking over her body once more, making her blush and she felt a sudden wave of shyness come over her as he looked over her nude form. Resting on her small pair of white underwear. His hands went on either side as he slowly pulled them down revealing the wet warmth that had been waiting for him. He ran his hand over the soft skin before slowly inserting his index finger feeling her muscles clamp down around it. She moaned and shut her eyes as her blush grew and she took in the feeling of his finger inside of her. She whimpered as he removed it and licked the finger clean.

He slowly climbed over her, his lips coming down for a soft gentle kiss, unlike the passion filled ones from earlier. He looked at her one more time as if asking for permission; she leaned up and kissed him giving him all the permission he needed. He parted her legs as he positioned himself between them. His mouth came down on hers again in a searing kiss as he thrust into her. She went rigid under him but he held her there in place. She felt like she had been ripped in half. The pain was so bad, but she kept tears from falling as she concentrated on his kiss.

His tongue was battling with hers, trying to coax her to return the kiss. She slowly complied and started to feel her body relax as he pulled out and pushed back in, this time she felt less pain and felt the warmth from before returning. She wrapped her arms around his body pulling him to her. She felt him pumping in and out of her, a blush on her cheeks as she felt something building inside of her. Her hips came up to meet his as his pace became faster and the building feeling inside of her was getting warmer. Each thrust sending her closer to the edge.

"Please, more," she whimpered as she closed her eyes not fully aware she had really said that. That seemed to further arouse him as she felt him twitch inside of her.

"Oh god," she head from the darkness near her, her eyes still closed as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. She felt her own wetness running down her leg as she felt her body reaching some kind of peak.

"Ryou-kun," she felt the moan come from her mouth as more of a scream as she felt her body tighten and a wave of pleasure washed over her body, her hand in his hair gripped his white locks. She held onto his body for dear life. Enjoying the feeling washing through her body. She slowly came down to Earth as she heard Ryou moan her own name and felt him stiffen. They held onto each other tightly still panting.

They finally opened their eyes and faced each other. Their faces slowly came together in a kiss.

"Please tell me this isn't another dream," she pleaded watching the sweat roll down his face still panting, blue eyes meeting soft brown ones.

"If it is let's never wake up," he said as he slowly pulled out of her, and rolled to lie next to her. She felt his soft breathing on her neck as darkness took her.

She shot up as her alarm clock went off signaling a new school day and pent up sexual frustration. She hit the snooze button and sighed hugging her blanket to her still not fully awake. 'That dream was so real; I wish I could just fall back asleep and stay in it forever.' She fell back on the bed her arms outstretched. Her eyebrows shot up as she felt her left arm hit something warm and looked over to see a young man with wild white hair lying next to her. His soft brown eyes slowly opening blinking away sleep. Their eyes met and neither could pull away from the stare. That is until the alarm went off again. Anzu quickly turned the thing off.

"Last night wasn't a dream," she asked dumbfounded.

He reached a hand out and pinched her arm. She winced and looked down at him, both still amazed. Ryou broke the eye contact and looked up at the clock.

"We're going to be late," he said sitting up as his eyes locked on hers once again, not really wanting to leave. He looked over at Anzu who had an odd look on her face as she crawled over to him and pushed him back on the bed, sitting on top of him.

"No, we're going to be absent," she said with a smirk.

AN: Good old pent up sexual frustration. Anyway with that out of my system for now I might be able to get back to my other story. And no for those reading that one this does not mean I'm leaning towards Ryou. Anyway hope anyone who actually read this enjoyed it.