Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Yu-Gi-Oh Character Are You? ❯ What Yu-Gi-Oh Character Are You? ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
What Yu-Gi-Oh Character Are You?

The usual. I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh and probably never will. That sucks, but c'est la vie (French for that's life if I'm not mistaken).

Okay, so I wanted to have 10 questions. Sorry, I wrote 9 of them at night, figuring that I'd find another one the next day…but I couldn't!!!! And I know there might be another What Character Are You? quiz in here somewhere. I'm sorry if there is. I meant no offense. I was just having fun and I was really bored.

And thanks to my inspiration for this, which was surprisingly Pokettari Monsutaari, the song at the end of the Japanese episodes of Pokémon. So thanks Sakura, who got it from Brian,who got it from Brockiepoo…so I guess thanks to Brockiepoo!!

These are a bit weird. Just answer as best you can. Grab a pen and pencil and write down the letters of your answers…in the end there will be a guide to which Yu-Gi-Oh character you are. No cheating!! Note: these are as real and unbiased as I can make them.


1) You are sitting at the campfire with your friends. What are you doing?

a. Cooking!!! …and eating, of course.
b. Eating and admiring that pretty girl sitting across from me.
c. Thinking about how nice it is to be with my friends.
d. Wondering what I will face tomorrow.
e. Wondering why that weird boy is staring at me…
f. Thanking everything I can think of that I am finally free.

2) You are in school. Down the hall, you see that one of your best buds is being hurt. You…

a. Run and help your friend, punching and hurting as payback.
b. Join whoever A is in the fight.
c. Watch and cheer your friend on, then when it's over you comfort your beaten pal.
d. Stand up for your friend verbally, then get knocked out.
e. I don't have many friends. Besides, us girls have to stick up for ourselves.
f. Don't get into it. I've had enough of that already.

3) You are in a duel. You use:

a. Luck, which usually leads to drawing a good card. Which might just lead to winning, you hope.
b. I'm not dueling…I can't duel!!!
c. I trust in the faith of my friends.
d. I give it my best, with a big dose of trust in the heart of the cards.
e. I use tricks, beauty, and skill to psych the guy out.
f. I'm suddenly ruthless. I won't lose. And if I do I'll make my opponent pay…

4) You have a great interest in…

a. Fighting.
b. Fighting.
c. Friendship!!
d. Puzzles.
e. Makeup, money, fame, boys…
f. Egypt. My dad went there once…

5) What is your favorite thing to do?

a. Eat!! Mmm food…
b. Fight…and eat.
c. Make friends!! And dance…
d. Smiling. I smile at everyone; my friends, my enemies, people I don't know…
e. Being sweet on the outside and poisonous on the inside.
f. Steal souls…

6) What do you say to cheer people on?

a. Yeah, Yug!!
b. Show that overgrown lizard who's boss!
c. We're right beside you!
d. I'm the one who's dueling…
e. Are you going to quit fooling around or are you going to beat him like I told you to?!
f. I don't really cheer people on. I'm always explaining the moves to my friends.

7) Why do you duel?

a. My sister.
b. I don't duel…not really.
c. My friends!!
d. My grampa.
e. Makeup, money, fame, boys…
f. Some strange presence inside me is forcing me to duel.

8) Your best card is:

a. Red Eyes Black Dragon.
b. I don't really have any cards…JOEY stole all mine.
c. Shining Friendship!!
d. Exodia, when I can draw it. And when people aren't throwing my cards off boats…
e. Harpie Lady, equipped with Cyber Shield, Rose Whip, and with her trusty pet dragon…add Elegant Egotist and make it even more fun!!
f. Change of Heart.

9) Your favorite card is:

a. Flame Swordsman kicks everybody's butts!!
b. Cyber Commander is my kinda guy.
c. Magician of Faith. I am always faithful…
d. Dark Magician, hands down.
e. Harpie Lady. Just my style.
f. Change of Heart…beautiful yet powerful.












Y our results:

Mostly A's, you're Joey!! You better go eat, or maybe gawk at Mai a bit.

Mostly B's, you're Tristan!! Go find your other half, Joey! He's stealing the pretty girl!!

Mostly C's, you're Téa!! You better go cheer Yugi on!

Mostly D's, you're Yugi!! I bet you're dueling right now, so I won't bug you.

Mostly E's, you're Mai!! You hate it when you lose, but sometimes it is inevitable. There are others that are better out there.

Mostly F's, you're Bakura!! Go and stand up to Yami! It's about time you did!