Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Solstace ❯ Falling Ryou ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hallo again! *^^* In this chapter, we'll began to tug at the RB pairing, but just a bit. *grins mischievously* Say, have any of you wondered what happens when fluff gets drunk? Heh… no, really. Sorry for the lack of updates…. Will give you three more chapters at once, is Hayashiba-chan forgiven? *kitten eyes*

~*~

"Winter Solstice"

04/20

~*~

- Yuugi's POV -

It took me a while to find the Jounouchi siblings again; they were halfway across town at some new-looking burger place. Sitting with them, just inside the door by a window in a booth, were five others; a girl, with shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes that looked one hundred percent BORING when compared to my sweet Bunny-chan's. Another girl, blond, this time, with really, really big boobs. Shudderingly big. Seriously. I've been traumatized. But getting back on subject… oh, now they were only sitting with four others, as the blond-boobed chick got up and left. Really quick.

Hmm.

So, now they were Katsuya, Shizuka, the brown-haired girl with boring eyes, and then three more boys; two with brown hair, one with black. One of the brunette ones got up and left, as well; I wondered if he was following Big Boobs. Anyway, Brunette had blue eyes and he was, um, *tall* and foreboding.

Foreboding… oh, damn. Is it possible that there are FIVE direct descendants here?

So, now all that's left is Shizuka, Katsuya, Boring Eyes, and then a big guy with brown hair and brown eyes (also boring, but not as boring as the girl's) and he looked like he was a body builder. Lastly, the third guy was olive-skinned and had long black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Messy. Messy Hair.

Apparently, it turns out, Shizuka, Katsuya, Big Boobs, Brunette, Boring Eyes, Body Builder, and Messy Hair are all friends.

I really should find out their names.

YUUGI'S LIST OF PRIORITIES FROM MOST IMPORTANT TO LEAST IMPORTANT

Check out Jounouchi Katsuya

Check out Brunette

Take a closer look at Big Boobs

Get Yami to fall in love with me

Kill Yami

6) Find out these kids' real names.

…Well, I guess Katsuya is first…

- Malik's POV -

Have I ever told you how hot I look as a twenty-five-year-old? Because, hot damn, do I look good!

…Oh, and I suppose Ryou does, too.

We disguised ourselves as a married couple. Ryou as my young wife, Nonaka Rikako, and I as Nonaka Orenji… today is Rikako's twenty-first birthday, we explained to a bouncer, showing our (fake) IDs. And I, playing the loving husband, had decided to take my newly come-of-age wife to a bar and a good show.

And then Rikako, a.k.a. Yuugi no Usagi-chan, blushingly explained that Orenji-san had told her a lot about this place. And, thanks to the brilliant minds of all Hunters out there, that interesting "collar-necklace" around Ryou's, er, Rikako's neck looked harmless. Which it was not; but I'm certain that you, yes, Clever You!, have figured that out by now. It changed Ryou's deceptively masculine voice to a sweet alto.

So he not only LOOKED like a woman, but he sounded like one, too. I was wearing a Voice Collar, as well, making my voice more… grown-up, per say. Er, not that I NEEDED it of course, Ryou just… well, um, anyway… I digress.

Once inside, we wasted no time in finding where the owner was (turns out he was an old pervert who practically LIVED in Ecstasy. No, the *club* Ecstasy, not *that* kind of… ecstasy. But what are you making me say, pervert?!) And was all to happy to let Ryou and I "audition."

Rikako made some sort of excuse about the ladies room and riding the crimson wave (he never ceases to amaze me, Ryou. The most pathetic liar, I SWEAR…) and I explained to Mr. Owner that my *girlfriend* was quite shy, but I was good enough on my own.

It's shocking, how easy it was… any NORMAL person would be a tad bit worried or embarrassed, you know? But *I* am Malik the Great, so of course *I* was neither.

… That didn't change the fact that it was still an incredibly sickening experience…

- Ryou's POV -

Note to Self: Never. Wear. Tight. Bright. Red. Extremely. Short. Dresses.

It's not that I'm a transvestite; a very *sweet* transvestite, as Malik would say. But this is important. One more year until Solstice, and every Hunter is beginning to get desperate, yea? And desperation does strange things to your mind; strange as in, I (and Yuugi and Malik, they've done it several times, too!) would throw away my pride and ego if my job so called for it.

In complete disregard of my already pleasantly small ego and cool-headed pride, I had colored my hair fiery orange with yellow streaks and put it in a pony tail, put on a pair of dark panty-hose that end at my thighs, an extremely tight extremely BRIGHT red dress that dipped dangerously low down my back, collared my throat in (it was hooked to my Voice Collar), and ended about an inch above the tops of the panty-hose, showing a small amount of soft, pale skin. The foundation on my face made me feel hot, and the dress rode up my rear with every step I took.

Walking was somewhat difficult, as I had three-inch sandal heels strapped about my ankles and feet. I had netted gloves that came almost to my shoulders on, fingerless so as to show brilliantly painted finger nails and perfect hands.

At least, that's the description Malik had given me. Personally, I didn't care for any of it. I felt stupid.

Plus, I looked weird with blue contacts. Blue eyes and Ryou do NOT mix, comprende? And the large, hooped, golden earrings swung uncomfortably just above my shoulders. Yech.

Of course, to top all of it off, I had a couple of fake blocks glued to my chest. They actually looked (and felt, Malik explained with a coy grin) quite real, although I wished they weren't so big. It felt like every guy was watching them bounce when I walked as calmly and steadily as I could to the bar; and for a moment, I wondered what would happen if the dress snapped or ripped and showed my fakeness to the world.

No! Must not think negative thoughts! Be positive, Ryou!

"Can I getchya anythin' miss?" asked a bartender as I sat down on a stool, feeling the dress ride up uncomfortably.

"Oh, ahm," I said, blushing slightly. There was a heavy techno song playing, and the lights were dim except for the colored lasers that occasionally swept the stage. The loudness and darkness abruptly hit me, and I felt momentarily dizzy; but then I straightened myself, regained my composure, and said (still somewhat marveling at the Voice Collar's ability to make me female just like that), "er, red wine, if you've got it…?"

He gave me a somewhat odd look, although I couldn't see him very clearly in the dark-lighted room. "Comin' right up, babe." He turned his back for a little bit, then returned with a glass. I sighed and took it before turning around to watch the massive dance floor populated by people.

The music's base throbbed in my temples, but I shook it away and instead closed my eyes, occasionally sipping on my beverage to calm my nerves, and attempted to focus on that sensation only Shadow Powers could give. I had always felt them, slightly, of course, as the Shadows tended to leave faint trails everywhere they went, but right now I needed the real thing.

No good. There were too many dark thoughts and feelings here, and I couldn't pick the Shadows away from the lust. Not to mention that the music had faded to the background, and all I could hear and feel was the base. Pounding and throbbing in time to my heart…

I downed the rest of the wine, flagged down the bartender, and gave him a heavy tip when he refilled my glass. I returned to watching the dance floor, and then lifted my eyes to the stage.

It felt like forever, I watched different dancers come on and off; Malik had said this was a strip club. Not so. None of the dancers stripped down, although several did throw teasing clothes into the dance floor, earning the occasional hoot.

Malik - I mean, Orenji - came out after a girl with boobs bigger than mine and wavy blond hair exited stage right. I remembered one of the reasons I had enjoyed our time together, as I watched him, and briefly regretted letting our relationship go.

But then reality cut back in, and I sipped at yet another glass of wine. Damn, the stuff was addictive. I should have gotten a wine cooler, instead, so as not to intoxicate myself. Oh well. Too late.

Malik left to several approving cat calls.

"Hey, baby," I voice rasped from my left. "C'mon, let's dance."

"No, thanks," I said calmly, standing up. "I don't think my steady would like that."

He responded by grabbing my wrist in a vice-like grip, and I returned by first splashing him in the face with the rest of my wine and then whacking him over the head with the glass.

He let go, and I walked unsteadily away, attempting to pull my dress back down my thighs.

The music and lights blared in my temples, and I regretted the wine as I somehow made my way toward the stage without falling over. Cutting through the dance floor was a stupid thing to try, too, and more than one pair of hands grabbed my backside; I was wise enough to keep my hands crossed over my chest, though, lest someone find out my secret.

I ran straight into the stage without realizing it and fell back with a squeak.

Then, giggling slightly at my stupidity, I managed to pull myself up to that my chin was resting on my arms and I hung, literally, off the slick wooden stage. I didn't bother attempting to correct my dress and panty-hose, which had become quite revealing from the journey over here, and instead gazed bleary-eyed up at who I had expected to be Malik.

Turns out his song had ended several minutes earlier, and there had been two other dancers and the one onstage now. how time flies, ne?

I gave the dancer a pathetically drunken look. He didn't seem to be anything special, other than the fact that some voice in the back of my mind kept nagging at me about him. He had sandy-white hair that spiked out slightly and ended just below his ears (although it might reach his shoulders if it was wet, I mused) and dark tan skin. He was lithe but muscled, and every movement of his body was fluid.

And with every flick of his hair, I could feel myself slipping, every twitch of his waist, I could feel my jaw falling, every step that he took, my eyelids lowered, and when he began to turn my way, when he looked at me and I caught his brown-eyed gaze…

I felt myself falling in love.