Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Xtreme Accounts ❯ WHOA ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"What the fuck?!" Sara yelled turned her head towards the door.

"What was that?" Kami asked.

"I'll be damned if I knows." Sara said standing up. She walked over to the door and slowly opened it. "AH! JOU! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Jou looked up at Sara sheepishly. "Heh, heh. Hey...Sara."

"What are you doing?" Kami asked, the rest of the girls walked up behind Sara and looked down at the fallen Jou.

"They guys got sick of me..." Jou said. "Can I sleep with you?"

"HA!" Sara said with a smirk.

"Let him." Seto said from the top of the stairs. "He needs to be with his own kind."

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Kami looked up at her boyfriend, her eyes narrowed.

"You heard me." Seto said.

"Watch what your saying Kaiba." Sara said. "Or I'll see that your punk ass is out in the snowbank for the rest of the night." Seto sniffed and walked back into the livingroom, shutting the basement door.

"Come on hunk." Sara said helping Jou up. "Of course you can sleep with us tonight."

"YES!" Jou cheered. "WOO HOO!"

"So?" Honda looked at Seto as he came back into the livingroom.

"He got in." Seto said with a smirk. He then sighed. "But I had to insult the girls in order to do so... I think Kami is mad with me..."

"She'll get over it." Honda said.

"I'm not so sure about that." Yugi said.

"Yeah..." Yami said.

"What the hell do you know about girls?" Seto asked. "You never had a girl in your life."

"Calm down, Seto." Ryou said.

"Yeah, Yami probably feels bad enough now." Honda said.

"Yeah....but Seto's right." Yami said.

"Why don't you go for Anzu?" Seto asked. "We all know you want her."

"But does she want me? I mean...does she feel the same way? Or does she only want to be friends?" Yami sighed.

"You'll never know unless to ask." Yugi said.

"Yeah, go for it Yami."

.~.~.~.~.~.

"Hey guys." Anzu said shyly as she came into the livingroom.

"What are you doing up here?" Seto asked.

"I don't want to be down there with them." Anzu said just getting over another spurt of breath loss.

"Why not?" Yugi looked over at her from the livingroom window where he sat.

"They are getting on my nerves." well, it wasn't REALLY a lie, they were getting on her nerves because they were hovered around Jou doing god knows what. Also the real reason, was that she couldn't walk pass Sara without losing a breath.

"Great, we have something in common." Seto moved his legs up close to him and made room for Anzu to sit on the couch.

"Thanks....." Anzu said sitting down, then Seto stretched his legs out again until they were over Anzu's legs. "Ha, ha..." Anzu said with a smirk.

"Ah..." Seto said tilting his head back. "What a GREAT foot rest!" they all laughed. "Hey guys, you gotta try this."

"I'm on my way!" Honda said getting up. He ran over and jumped on Anzu's lap, giving Seto enough time to move his feet.

"AH!" Anzu yelled, she pressed her hands against Honda back, trying to get him off her. "GET OFF! Honda your heavy!"

"Wait for me!" Yugi yelled, he ran over and jumped on Honda.

"Oh FUCK!" Anzu screamed.

Yami, Seto, and Ryou looked at each other sweat-dropping. "Guys get off her." Yami said rolling his eyes.

"You know I can say something!" Honda said pointing at Yami. "And I'll say it too!"

"Forget about it!" Yami said. "If you do, I swear to GOD I'll kill you! now get off her."

"Oh okay.." Honda said pushing Yugi off him, he then got off Anzu and sat on the floor in front of her.

"You okay, Anzu?" Yami asked.

"Yeah..."

.~.~.

"Okay! Everybody up!" A loud voice called.

"Who the hell is that?" Anzu muttered, she turned over and looked at Yami, she and him ended up sharing a mattress.

"Probably one of Sara's guy friends." Seto answered with a yawn from over on the couch.

"Hmm." Anzu said closing her eyes again. "I wonder who it is this time..."

"EDGAR!" Sara screamed from the basement. "YOU LITTLE FAG! IF I GET HANDY TO YOU I'LL USE YOUR BALLS AS A PUNCHING BAG!!!!!!" waves of laughter flowed from the basement.