Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YGO HOuse of Chaos ❯ Broken Van! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! This is my first time here at Media Miner! I'm not sure how this really works….uh…I don't know what to say now….

Summary: The Yugioh gang is participating in a new tournament but their van has broken down and they are stuck in a storm! With no other choice, they must live in a haunted old mansion until the storm clears and until the van is fixed but will any of this happen soon?

Disclaimer: Am I Kazuki Takahashi? No!

It was a fairly windy day in mid autumn. Crimson leaves swayed from side to side covering the streets with a bloodlike color….. A white van drove by….and many voices came from inside of it….

Joey: The victor shall be me! This tournament's gonna be a piece a cake!!!

Tristan: Yeah except if Yami and Kaiba's gonna be in the tournament and they are so tough luck!

Joey: Hey be supportive! You're a friend!

Tristan: I'm an HONEST friend….

Tea: Can you two shut up?

Malik: You forget that I am in this tournament too and when I am in any tournament I shall be the victor!

Yami: Who has the title "King of Games" around here?

Pegasus: *pops outta nowhere* Me!

Everyone(Joey, Tea, Yami, Malik, Marik, Kaiba, Tristan, Duke, Bakura, Ryou, Serenity and Mai): 0.O P-Pegasus?! What the?!

Yugi: He's our driver remember? We're not old enough to drive….except Mai but….we don't want to die before the tournament right?

Mai: *nervous laugh* Ah Yugi you better shut your trap….

Joey: What?! And you trust Pegasus to drive?! He hires people to do that!

Yugi: But he's driving for free….

Joey: And look! We're going in the wrong direction! *points to the opposite road with the obvious sign that says `new tournament'*

Yugi: No I'm sure we're going in the right way…

Everyone glances out the windows of the left side of the car to see that the clouds have turned black and it was sprinkling. Thunder could be heard from the distance and the roof of a mansion could be seen….

Their faces: 0____0

Then, they looked to the windows on the right side of the car to see a beautiful bright blue sky, birds flying, and a sparkling rainbow….

Their faces: ^____^

And then…..

Pegasus: *stops the car* hmm…which direction shall I take? The dull or blue sky? I'll take the blue one! *starts to drive towards the dull sky*

Everyone else: 0_____o NOOO!!!! You idiot!!! Turn back!!! Now!!!

Pegasus: Huh? What? *stops the car*

Tea: Turn back! You're going towards the dull sky!

Pegasus: Well whaddya know? I am….*restarts the car but….*

Kaiba: Hurry it up dammit!

Joey: The tournament starts in 2 hours!

Pegasus: *gets out of the car for 2 minutes then comes back in…sits down and just sat there* (^_______^)

Silence……..

Silence……………..

Yami: Well?!

Pegasus: What?

Serenity: Aren't we going yet?! This is scary!

Pegasus: Oh yeah. The car's dead!

Everyone else: 0__o W-W-W-WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Tea: See?! I knew I should've made Kaiba hire someone!

Kaiba: I fired them all….

Tea: You snobby bastard….

Kaiba: How do YOU know if I am a bastard?

Bakura: Because it's obvious. That's why *points to the name tag on Kaiba's trench coat that said `Bastard'*

Kaiba: What?! Who the hell did this?!

Malik and Yami: Hello?! The car?!

Serenity: Nooo! I am too young to die here!

Joey: You're not gonna die….sis

Serenity: NOOO!!! *starts to cry* Waaaah!

Ryou: Um…shouldn't Pegasus go out there and fix it?

Pegasus: Oh I can't do that. It's beyond my intelligence.

Ryou: 0__0 Ok then….can't you at LEAST go figure out the problem?

Pegasus: Once again that IS beyond my knowledge.

Ryou: Oh ok…

Silence……..

Silence…………..

Bakura: WHAT THE HELL?!?! YOU'LL DRIVE BUT YOU CAN'T FIX A STUPID CAR?!?!

Pegasus: ^-^ correct!

Bakura: *growls* Damn you…..

Kaiba silently got out of the car and then followed by everyone else in the van except for Marik who was sleeping and Pegasus who sat there smiling at Marik.

Marik: *opens an eye and notices Pegasus smiling at him then quickly got out of the car*

Kaiba: *staring at the car*

Serenity: Well?

Kaiba: What?

Serenity: So what's the problem?

Kaiba: huh? Oh you think I know?

Tea: we all thought you did (--.--)

Kaiba: I hire people to do that…

Tea: Do what? Give you a brain?

Kaiba: Shut it Gardener….

Yugi: So then who knows how to fix a car?

Bakura: I only rob tombs….

Yami: They did not have such things when I was pharaoh…

Tea: Dancing! Dancing!!

Duke: *ahem* I uh…pay people to *ahem* drive….

Yugi: Well I'm too short to drive….

Tea: *gasps* What about Malik? He drives!

Malik: A motorcycle….MOTORCYCLE….

Tea: So?

Yugi: What about Mai? She drives….

Marik: *ahem* correction….she drives us to hell….

Mai: *nervous laugh* Marik say that one more time and I guarantee you I WILL drive you to hell *another nervous laugh*

Serenity: Big brother knows how to drive!

Joey: Uh….*nervous laugh* y-yeah….

Yugi: You can drive? That' s awesome!!!!!

Joey: --.-

Tea: *whispers to Yugi* He can't….

Yugi: oh…(=o)

30 minutes passed……………..

One hour passed……………………….

Bakura: Can't anyone fix this?! Everytime we go on a trip something breaks!

(animesenko: *ahem* if you've read my fic "Island of Chaos" at fanfiction.net but unfortunately the ff.net administrators took it down--.--)

The next 2 hours……..

Mai: Argh it's been like forever already!

Serenity: There IS no other living people here!

Yami: We mustn't give up!

Malik: OH shut up. It's obvious that we're lost….we don't even know where the van is….

Tea: *sighs* So then Yugi---hey where's Yugi?

Yugi was nowhere to be seen…..

Yami: *gasps* Yugi!

Yugi: *appears from behind a bush* What?

Yami: Uh…nothing…

Yugi: I found a mansion….

Serenity: 0__0 you did?

Yugi: Yep…right there *points to a mansion in the distance*

Sereinty: *hugs Yugi real tight* You're my savior!!!

Marik: Oh my god….it IS a mansion! We're saved!

Tea: How do you know if this is real?

Ryou: It could be dangerous. We've no point in going there---

As soon as Ryou spoke those words…water poured heavily from the skies and lightening struck….first it struck Joey! ^__^

Ryou: Uh….

Everyone: Runn!!!

They had soon gotten to the mansion. It was huge! Bigger than Kaiba's and was all black and dull. The door was rusty and the widows look almost broken. The curtains were dull too and ripped almost not enough to cover the window. Nothing could be seen inside of the mansion.

Yami: So….someone needs to go knock….

Yugi: *gasps* Yami thank you so much for volunteering! We are all in your debt!

Yami: W-What?!

Everyone: ^___^

Yami: This is Pegasus's job-where's Pegasus?

Pegasus was nowhere…..

Marik: Oh who the hell cares….

Bakura: Knock already dammit!

Yami: *gulps then cautiously stepped in front of the door*

Knock….knock…..knock….

The door swung open and----

Yami: Oh please don't kill me!!!

Everyone: what?

Pegasus: *standing at the door* Well it's about time you all came! I was getting worried!

Tea: Y-You knew this was here?

Pegasus: It's pretty obvious. It's huge! Anyone could see it…..why don't you all come in?

Serenity: NOOO!!!

Pegasus: what?

Serenity: A ghost! *points*

Everyone: Uh….

Well that's all for now. This chapter WAS long…I didn't' intend it to be this long but I was bored and just kept writing….so ^^ Please review….kind comments , suggestions, or kind criticism all welcomed!