Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh 2-Gen ❯ Character Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

YuGiOh: 2-Gen

By Ninten-Dude/Kiyobi (same guy.)

 

Disclaimer

I don't own any of the characters from Yugioh. If you haven't heard about a character before, odds are it's mine or somebody else's from my cast call.

 

Prologue

Nearly a century after the infamous Battle City Finals and Marik's near-takeover of the world, Duel Monsters hasn't been the same. Hi, my name's Mina. My grandfather, Yugi, took part in that tournament. Life's been peaceful since those events, but little did I know, history does repeat itself…

 

The Time: 2095. The Location: Domino City. Peace has been abundant since Marik's near-reign of the world. History does repeat itself. Descendants from the participants in the controversial Battle City Tournament will be invited for a tournament prophesized two millennia ago with the ultimate prize at stake: The Legend Cards.

 

The cast:

Mina Moto (Yugi's granddaughter)

15 years of age, Mina is a senior in Domino High School. She's a rather great duelist with a similar style like her grandfather's. She loves pummeling her opponent with her Dark Magicians.

 

Sherry Wheeler (Joey & Mai's granddaughter)

Only weeks younger than Mina, Sherry is her classmate and best friend. Since the Motos and the Wheelers moved in as neighbors and stayed in the same neighborhood since, these two families have gotten to be practically one big extended family. Her dueling style is dangerously conservative. It can take a while before she decides what to get rid of from Graceful Charity's effect.

 

Jimmy Taylor (Tristan & Serenity's grandson)

Jimmy's only 13, but he's more mature than he looks. Jimmy moved to San Francisco to live with his brother and wife, Mark and Sakura Taylor, after passing the 8th grade. His dueling style is easily predictable, and needless to say, he's not a good duelist.

 

Jonathan Gardener (Tea's grandson)

Jonathan is the oldest of the crew, at 17 years old. He currently lives in Europe attending a university. His dueling play is very deceptive. He finds ways to come back at the last moment.

 

Kiyobi Kawazaki

16 years old, Kiyobi has no real biological relationship with anyone else here. His grandfather was a good friend of Joey. Now, Kiyobi and Sherry are good friends. His dueling style of choice is locking down the game while inflicting Direct Damage. He's also made a special deck devoted to his lucky card, the Serpent Night Dragon. A really odd "hex" always happens when Kiyobi summons his Serpent Night Dragon.

 

These cards contain abilities from other worlds outside the world of Duel Monsters. As time goes on, they will understand the purpose of these cards, and why these cards will help stop a new evil to come.

 

(Yeah, lousy intro. I thought a change from first person would be nice.)