Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Zachana's randomness ❯ And the randomness goes on! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer : I don't own Yu-gi-oh, or any of its characters, but I own myself and my boyfriend Kinrio owns himself. (Ain't that fun?) Oh yeah..My friend Shinji also owns himself.

Warnings : Dangerous driving, sugar high, sugar, sugar, randomness, crazyness, volcano scene, etc.
- - -
Chapter 2
- - -

Our fearless authoress is now about to embark on a big and random adventure to...Disney Land! In what kind of crazy adventure is she going to, you ask? That's a good question, but you see... No scientist has had enough courage to go explore Zachana's brain yet. So...Watch out for the random flying typos...They're not rare at this time of the year...

-*-*-*-


Malik : *Grumbles* Do we really have to go to Disney Land or whatever?

Zachana : Yesh ya do! *Clings to his legs and looks up at him with lil sad puppy eyes* Paweeze?

Malik : Eh...*Sweatdrops* Do I really have a choice?

Zachana : Nah. o.o;

Malik : Great -_-

Kinrio : *Sweatdrops* You know how to drive?

Zachana : Nopers! But it can't be too hard...Can it?

Seto : *Cries a waterfall and tries to hop away*

Everyone : *Sweatdrops*

Yami : Um..*Watches Seto hop away*...Shouldn't someone stop him, or something...?

Malik : Yeah...I think so...

Zachana : ...Ya? Bakas, why didn't you tell me earlier!?

Yami : *Sweatdrops* o.o;;

Zachana : *Tackles Seto* Don't goooooo...!

Seto: x.x *Muffles* Flet sme fgo!

Malik : ...This is getting annoying. Why don't you just take off the duct tape?

Zachana : Okie ^-^ *Rips it off*

Seto : OW!! *Whimpers* Meanies...

Kinrio : ...Hey! How come I haven't said anything in this chapter!?

Zachana : Um..Um..Because?

Zachana : Anyway! Now..TO DISNEY LAND!!

Yami : ...Haven't you said that 3 times already?

Malik : She's insane, I tell ya.

Zachana : *Strokes her knife* You wanna get a haircut Malik-Poofer..? <>.<>

Malik : o.o! No thanks ma'am...

Zachana : Ah. Okay. It's just that I offered a bottle of Shampoo and Conditionner with every haircut. ^-^ Offered freely by Alberto Balsam! (Which I don't own, by the way.)

Yami : I wanna get a haircut!!

Everyone : *Sweatdrops*

*Two hours later, after many many different and random topics of discussion and arguments, the group finally gets in the bus and are about to go! (About time..)*

Zachana : Ooookay! Now..*Plops down in the drivers' seat* Everyone buckle their security belt!!

Yami : *Sweatdrops* Um..Zacha, we're in a school bus, so there's no security belts...

Zachana : o.o! That's right. Aren't you a smart one!! ^-^ *Hands him a cookie*

Yami : Yay!! *Grabs the cookie and eats it*

Seto : ..I want a cookie too!

Zachana : No cookie for you. You've been a naughty, naughty boy today! *Shakies her finger*

Seto : *Eyes get all big and watery* Paweeze!

Malik : *Laughs at him* Baby!

Seto : *Sniffles* I'm not...*Cries a waterfall* A BABY!!

Everyone : *Sweatdrops*

Zachana : Okay, so now...*Puts the key and starts the bus* Wee! ^-^ Aren't I good! *Gets up and does her lil happy dance*

Yami : *Sweatdrops* I think Malik's right..She's insane...

Zachana : *Pulls her tongue out at him and sits back down in the drivers' seat*

Kinrio : Hey love..Can I drive?

Zachana : Nah! I still have to almost hit Shinji, then drag him along, and then hit gra--...Oh damn..I wasn't supposed to tell what was gonna happen in the ficcy...o.o!

Seto : *Sweatdrops* Who's Shinji?

Zachana : Shhh! You're not supposed to know!

Everyone : Riiiight...

Zachana : Hn...There's something..Or someone..Missing...

Seto : *Turns white* Not some sort of torture device, I hope..?

Zachana : Nah...*Types something on her invisible keyboard*...*Waits*...*Waits more*...Whoops, I forgot to hit the enter key! *Sweatdrops* ^-^;;

Everyone : *Falls over, anime style*

Zachana : And now....Yami, the drum roll, PLEASE!.....*Hears crickets in the background* Yami..?

Yami : *Sleeping* ZZZzzzz....ZZZzzzz....ZZZZzzz...

Zachana : *Sweatdrops* Right...~*A-hem*~....*Screams in his ear* YAMI, WAKIE TIME!!!!!

Yami : AH!! *Jumps up and hits the ceiling, his head going through the bus's roof*

Everyone : *Major sweatdrop* O_o()

Zachana : ...Oh well, nevermind about the drum roll for a while. *Presses the "famous" enter key*

*POOF!!!*

Mokuba appears on Seto's lap, grinning like a maniac.

Mokuba : HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone : *Sweatdrops once again, and look at Zachana*

Zachana : Well, wha..We'll need some entertainment, and there's nothing better than a little kid for that! o.o

Mokuba : *Giggles insanely and hops around the bus*

Malik : ...Did you really have to make Mokuba appear..On a sugar high!?

Zachana : Sugar High? I didn't ask for that...Must have made a typo when I typed my command...o.o *Sweatdrops* Oh well...

Seto : Ya know..If you guys keep sweatdropping like that, we're gonna drown in here...

Everyone : *Major sweatdrop*

Seto : Stop it, damnit! I don't wanna drown in a bus!!...I'm..I'm too young to die!! And too damn handsome too!

Everyone : *Major sweatdrop again*

Seto : o_o I'll just shut up now.

Mokuba : *Stops bouncing off the walls and looks up at Yami, who's still with his head stuck in the roof* ....Wow... I wanna try that too!! *Jumps and gets his head stuck in the roof as well*

Zachana : o_o""

*Outside..Or so..*

Yami : *Looks at Mokuba* Hello o_o; What are you doing here?

Mokuba : I'm doing just like you. o_o; Watching the birdies fly, and the clouds just hanging in the sky..*Keeps blabbing on for half an hour*

Yami : x_o Somebody help meeeee!

*Back inside*

Zachana : Anyway! Now...TO DISNEY LAND!! *Hits the gas pedal*

Seto : *Screams all girlish like*

Zachana : WEEEEEE!! *Drives like a manic, almost hitting everything on sight*

Yami and Mokuba : O_O!!!! SOmeBOdY HEEEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeeLP!!!!!!!!!!

Zachana : EEK! *Presses both her feet on the brake* What's that idiot doing in the middle of the road!?

Zachana : *Grumbles and stomps out of the bus angrily*

Shinji : o_O What have I done this time? *Pokes the bus* Ooh...This is cool, where'd you get it? For how much? And what's this? *Steals her invisible keyboard*

Zachana : HEY!!! Gimme that!!

Malik : *Watching through the window* I have a feeling that guy's gonna get his butt kicked.

Seto : *Crawls on the floor, all the way to the drivers seat* Cookie...! *Attempts to grab one with his mouth (He's still tied up, remember?)

*A Beethoven music suddenly starts to play. A hammer appears above Seto's head and whacks him reapetedly* ~Whack, whack, whack, whack!~

Seto : OW, OW, OW, OW!!! Damn..Why can't I get a cookie? ;_;

*The hammer then whacks him across the head one last time before disappearing in a poof! of smoke*

Seto : x_x Evil-ness....

*Meanwhile, outside...*

Shinji : This is cool..! *Presses random buttons on the invisible keyboard*

A piano appears, a vcr, Ricki Martin, the power rangers, an elephant, a spoon, a fork, a knife, Antonio Banderas, a t.v., the whole state of Alabama, etc..

Shinji : o_o" This is NOT cool...It's scary..*Gives her back the invisible keyboard*

Zachana : Thanks..o.o.. *Takes it back*

Shinji : Hey...Where are you guys goin'? o_o

Zachana : *A-hem* To...*Points at a random direction again* DISNEY LAND!!!!!

Kinrio : ...Um..Love? It's that way...*Points at the right direction*

Zachana : o_o'' Um..Kay...

Shinji : o.O; That sounds...cool...Can I go with you guys?

Zachana : ...Sure!! *Grins like a maniac*

Shinji : Um..Just one question...

Zachana : Hn?

Shinji : *Points at the two people with their head going through the roof* Um..o.o Nevermind, I'll just ignore this..

Zachana : I suggest you do. ^_^!

They walk in and Kinrio insists on driving, so Zachana has to knock him out, tie him up and make him sit with Seto!

Zachana : Now...*Plops back down in the driver's seat* To..Disney land!!

Malik : Would you PLEASE stop saying that? It's annoying...

Zachana : Shut up or I'll put you in a cage and tie you to the roof with Mokuba and Yami!

Malik : *Gulps* Kay..Shutting up now.

- - -

Will they EVER get to Disney land? Good question...o.o;; Review, please!!

Kinrio : Yeah, review or I'll end up with no lines at all in the next chapter!

Zachana : ...Aren't you supposed to be unconcsious?

Malik : And I don't wanna end up locked in a cage and tied to the roof with those two! Please, someone tell her not to do that to me!!

Seto : Someone tell her to end this fic, damnit! And I wanna be untied! Let me goooo!!

Mokuba : I want more sugar!!!

Yami : I want..I want...I WANT CHEESE!

Zachana : And I want you all to shut up while I work on the chappy 3!! *Points at Malik, Seto, Kinrio, Shinji, Mokuba, and Yami*

Kinrio : Um..Love..? How are you supposed to write this ficcy if we all shut up? I mean..Aren't we all the ones who talk and do the actions in this thingie?

Zachana : o.o;; ....Ya know what I mean! @.o!

- - -