Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fist Of The North Star Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonfane's Dark Tournament ❯ Author vs. Authoress ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: Any anime mentioned in this fic I do not own.

R1- Vash

R2- Inuyasha

R3- BIG_DADDY vs. Rach-Chan

R4- Yoh vs. Astaroth

R5- D vs. Kin

R6- Hiei vs. Kento

R7- Dragonblade vs. Kuwabara

R8- Sailor Dark vs. Yukina

R9- Jed vs. Kurama

R10- Thunderchaos vs. Chao

BIG_DADDY: MAN! That last chapter really kept me on the edge of my seat!

Dragonfane: Well, of course it would ye little pansie!

BIG_DADDY: What the hell did you just say to me!?

Dragonfane motions over towards Tyrant Dragon now engulfing Kenshin's body causing BIG_DADDY to shut up.

Dragonfane: Now, today we have a very special match-up between 2 very powerful authors.

Gunlord: Raditz and Cooler?

Dragonfane: DBZ is not part of this fic.

Sailor Dark: What about Yu-Yu Hakusho?

Dragonfane: (anime fall) What animes are listed as part of this fic?

Sailor Dakr: I don't know. I only read few and then dive right in.

Dragonfane: -_-` Yes, Yu-Yu Hakusho is part of this fic.

Sailor Dark: (Pokes her head through the announcer's box) I LOVE YOU KURAMA!!!!!

Kurama: -_-`

Nelson: HAW HAW!!!!!

Kurama goes Yoko and kills him. Sailor Dark faints.

Dragonfane: Well, since she'll be out for a while I am going to have Gunlord help me announce this match.

Gunlord: This match will be Rach-Chan vs. BIG_DADDY……. Wait! Did I just read that correctly?

Dragonfane: You sure did. (Gunlord faints) o.O Okay…. But before we begin I would like to announce that we will have a special guest appearing on my show. Give it up for the author of Padded Cell, Porunga! (Porunga appears but unfortunately in front of Kurama)

Dragonfane: Oops. (Pulls out a grapple hook and yanks him into the announcer's box)

Porunga: So, what's on our agenda today?

BIG_DADDY: It's me vs. Rach-Chan. (Rach-Chan appears)

Rach-Chan: You will pay the death my beloved. (Puts on an army camouflage suit equipped with grenades, daggers, handguns and (for some reason) a case containing many little cockroaches)

BIG_DADDY: Well, two can play this game, because we have to fight each other to get our so we can settle this right here. (Puts on a ninja stealth suit equipped with ninja stars, num-chuks, a wooden rod and a pair of Katanas)

Dragonfane: Wow! They're really going at it.

Porunga: I just hope one of them doesn't shoot me by accident.

Gunlord: (Presses a button on the control panel and the stage turns into a giant Japanese garden complete with house, pond, and secret passage ways)

Dragonfane: Ready…… FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Rach-Chan pulls out 2 handguns and fires rapidly at BIG_DADDY. He back-flips to avoid being hit and lands in the pond. Rach-Chan pulls out a grenade and launches it into the pond blowing out all the water leaving nothing but a dry crater.

Porunga: No one could survive that.

Sailor Dark: Wait! Look! (Everyone looks)

Dragonfane: There's a hole in the side of the pond?!

Rach-Chan: That spells trouble. (BIG_DADDY pops out from the hole)

BIG_DADDY: No, T-R-O-U-B-L-E spells `trouble'. (He climbs out and throws a couple of ninja stars at her. She bends over and dodges them then she fires at BIG_DADDY who is running along the sides of the pond and dodging every bullet. He jumps up and throws an aerial kick at her but he catches his foot just in time and pushes him the other way making him spin out. Just before he lands on the ground he reaches for his rod and uses it to break his fall. Then he spins around and lands like a butterfly.

Rach-Chan: You're better than I though.

BIG_DADDY: Then let's but the crap and get down to business. (He pulls out Katanas and Rach-Chan pulls out some daggers)

Sailor Dark: Oh boy!

Rach-Chan throws her daggers but BIG_DADDY blocks them easily and tries to slash her. She does a side-step dodge and gives BIG_DADDY a karate chop in the neck knocking him out.

Porunga: Rach-Chan is the winner!

Dragonfane: My that was rather short.

Sailor Dark: (Is propping things up against the wall) Umm…… we have a tiny little problem Dragonfane.

Dragonfane: What is it?

Gunlord: The audience is outraged that the match was so short and have turned into an angry mob and they're coming to kill you (puts his ear up to the door and hears someone shouting at him) and possibly Tyrant Dragon.

Dragonfane: No! Not Tyrant Dragon! Only one person can save us! (Pulls out a cell phone and dials in a few numbers) He's on his way.

Gunlord: Who!? (Shotgun blasts can be heard across the hall to the announcer's box. Jed busts down the door with his 10 gauge shotgun in his hand)

Dragonfane: Alright!

Random man in angry mob: I want my money back!

Jed: Shut the f*** up you fag! (Blasts him into oblivion but gets sent to Spirit World instead)

Dragonfane: That was weird. Anyway while we handle the angry mob remember to review my fic. The next match will be Yoh Asakura vs. Astaroth. Please don't kill me for putting you up against Chao, Thunderchaos.