Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Working With Who! ❯ Bring Forth The Warriors ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Working with who!

When six different anime's have to work to together to save all there worlds they must first learn to deal with each other!

Suki: K&HGF doesn't own any of the anime's in the story although she does own me of course as well as Yuko, Yuri and Akai.

Chapter 1: Bring forth the warriors

"Hey where are you taking us toddler!" Screamed Yusuke.

"We're here" replied Koenma reaching a room that look like there was nothing but, a tile floor and a stand fit for six judges and some very odd looking people also entering the room.

"Have you brought them?" asked a women who just went up with five girls to the stands and each girl took a seat.

"Yes did you bring your warriors?" asked Koenma.

"Yep!" replied one of the girls.

"Hey mind not keeping us in the dark why don't you explain yourself and who the heck are they!" screamed Kuwabara.

"No problem" answered Koenma taking the last seat.

"We are a group of leaders from six different worlds and every one of are worlds are in grave danger but, it turns out we have you warriors to take care of the problem! So let get through the introductions I'll start with my group" said Koenma.

"My warriors are Suki who shares a body with Yuko, Kurama who shares a body with Yoko, Yuri, Akai, Hiei, Kuronue, Yusuke and Kuwabara and I'm Koenma." Stated Koenma.

"I'm Miaka, and these are my warriors Tamahome, Hotohori, Nuriko, Chichri, Mitsuake, Tasuki and Chirico."

"I'm Yuri and my warriors are Momoko, Hinagiku and Yosuke.

"I'm Kagome and my warriors are Inu Yasha, Miroku, Shippo and Sango."

"I'm Kaoru and my warriors are Kenshin and Yahiko."

"Lastly me I'm Fujiko and my warriors are Lupin, Jigen, Goemon and Inspecter Zinigata."

"So what do we have to do?" asked Yusuke.

"Work together and stop who ever is trying to kill the six worlds" said Koenma.

"What are you doing Koenma?" asked a young girls voice.

"Sending out the warriors Miyu you're a young princess who shouldn't get involved" said Koenma.

"I don't wanna work with them" complained Suki.

"I wanna go on the quest Koenma!" screamed Miyu.

"I'll switch places with Suki she can be the princess and I'll be the fighter!!!" whined Miyu.

"Can't allow that Suki knows nothing of how to be a princess and the group needs her powers and you don't have any helpful powers and your not one of my warriors you're my sister" replied Koenma.

"Now when you warriors walk through that door you won't be able to come back until your mission is complete, anyone who doesn't go is put to death, now go!" instructed Koenma as the warriors went through the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

That's all I have for chapter 1 review and let me know if you like it ok, or tell me some suggestions you may have.