Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Working With Who! ❯ Suki's Attack and Yuko's Sadness ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Suki: I'll destroy them all!

 

Kurama: K&HGF doesn't own YYH

 

Chapter 3: Attack of Suki and the sadness of Yuko

"Great where did she run off to this time" asked Kurama.

"I'm right here big brother" said a very familier voice.

"Suki?" questioned Kurama as he turned around to look down a hill to see a different appearance of his younger sister.

"Yes, and no, I have the appearance of your sister but, I've come to kill you and your group of crusaders!" Suki stated.

"I don't understand, I know you don't like me right now and you really haven't gotten to know the other's but, you really want to kill us!?!?!?!?!" said Kurama.

"Then I'll be your first challenge" said Hiei.

"I knew one day you'd snap and no one would have a reason to stop me from killing you" said Hiei walking down the hill to he stood only feet from the now evil girl.

"I thought you would say that Hiei, I've looked forward to a battle with you for so long, before I met the dark side I let ningen emotions hold back my true demon form that would allow me to unleash great powers and you know what, I feared the consequences of unleashing my full power but being a full demon I have no emotions to get in the way" said Suki as she without warning flared up with red and black spiritual energy surrounding her body pushing Hiei back a few more feet until he too flared up with yellow spiritual energy and was preparing for an attack on his former team mate.

"You ready!!" asked Hiei.

 

"Yeah, I've been waiting to destroy you!" said Suki. Suki immediately pulled out her fire red rose whip but something was different about it, the flames around it where a blaze so unique even Kurama admired it.

"I didn't know her fire power could make such a power surging blaze it would seem to have incredible power that looks so striking it could hurt more then when the flames are normal and even though her normal whip has a bright flame this one makes it look dim like candle light" stated Kurama.

 

Hiei then drew his katana and charged, with one swing he hit the rosewhip making it go limp as Suki let it drop from her hand. Hiei then using his speed swung the mighty sword to the young kitsune's neck but before it made contact Suki grabbed the blade and let her ora break and shatter the sword.

"Hn, now what weapon will you use, you are a swordsmen without a sword" taunted Suki

"Hn, I need no sword to defeat you I'll fight with fire" responded Hiei.

 

Suki then used a new rose whip with sharp thorns to wrap around Hiei and pull him to the ground then securing his body tightly to the ground with blades of grass. Suki then made her eyes go blood red and her body became surrounded first by her ora and then by high flames, her right hand then called forth a sphere of pure energy and aimed it at Hiei's jagan eye seconds before bringing down her hand she stop and seemed to mumble something.

 

Hiei and the other's watching in fear wondered what was happening.

"Hey Kurama, what's she doing" asked Tamahome.

"There are two souls inside her body that of Suki and that of Yuko and it seems one of the two souls is fighting the other to prevent themselves from killing Hiei or maybe both souls are trying to fight he want to kill" said Kurama.

 

"Go back to the dark room I sealed you in forbidden child!" said Suki as the souls fought in the mind belonging to the souls.

"No! I may have let you have your way before but, I can't let you kill Hiei or the team they were ready to accept us and you won't be friends with them and I'll let you do that but, I won't let you kill them!" screamed Yuko.

"You don't have to watch, besides I'll protect this body witch also protects your soul so go I'll be in control and your body has demon blood so you'll live until we are murdered and while I'm in control that won't happen so go! Screamed Suki using force to push Yuko aside and regain control.

Suddenly Kuronue jumped onto the battle field and through his scythe at Suki while she was distracted although Suki caught it in mid air and through the scythe back at Kuronue making a direct hit to his chest. She grinned as she herd Kuronue shriek in pain and surprise and the tear of his flesh.

 

"KURONUE!!!!!" screamed Yoko Kurama emerging from Suuichi and running to his fallen partner.

"Kuronue, hold on your gonna be alright I promise and so will my sister I promise on my life you'll both live through this!" said Yoko trying to help his partner feel better and not feel as much pain and see the giant pool of blood that soaked both of them.

Hiei had finally broken free when the other group members decided to attack the demon girl. Suki sensing this went to full power her ora became so immense no one could get close to her she then shot up in the air as if she was levitating and shot several shots of poison that burned and stung her victim's which hit Yuri, Akai, Yusuke, Kuwabara and Momoko.

Hiei then powered up his black dragon that immediately combined with the ora around Suki causing blood to ooze from the group from standing to close and push them down to the ground.

They all watched in fear as flaming ora mixed with black dragon wave. After five minutes it blew Hiei a mile away covered in blood and knocked him out. As the demon landed on the ground the ora seemed to attack and weaken her as a bright flash occurred Yuko dropped to her knees and was soaked in all the blood that dripped from all over her body. Yoko then rushed over to the unconscious girl and took her up the hill for bandages and rest as the rest of the group recovered and brought Kuronue and Hiei for bandaging as well. An hour later Yuko awoke.

"I'm sorry" she announced to the many people standing over her looking in concern for her survival. She then got up and ran to a small pond far away from the camp ground. When she got there she burst into tears remembering the horror of watching Suki's hatred take over and almost destroying her team and the pain of fighting Suki and winning by hitting herself with her own ora.

"Hey, you ok, asked a mans voice"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ~*~*

if you wanna see what happens next review!