Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ "Father is a jerk" ❯ Kids ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is the sequel to The New comers. Well at the end of the Newcomers it says few years later so and so had that many kids blah, blah, blah. Ok well this story is taking place 5 years after the kids were born. So example, (This is not the real time period they are end just an example) the kids were born in 1995 well now it's 2000, and they kids are 5 years old hanyou year wise. So they look like their 10 human years but still act 5. Well the time this story is now taking place in, the new kids are 10 years old. Well on wit the story! ^_^ Think of the real world a little bit in this story. Like Joel, Benji from Good Charlotte, well if you don't know what they look like then search some pics on them. They so cute! Also picture Rini from here the same way just um… well a little different cause she looks nothing like Darien a little Inuyasha and mainly looks like Serena. O yes Serena has become more mature and keeps things clean. Inuyasha can cook. (Sesshomaru cooks better) One more thing I still don't own Inuyasha and I ain't happy.

~Serena and Inuyasha's house~

"Mommy! They're chasing me again! Help me!"

"Joel, Benji! Stop scaring your sister."

"What? We were just playing tag." Joel said smiling.

"Yea right! More like Joel and Benji gang up on poor old me! The beautiful Rini!"

"O brother here we go." Benji said shaking his head.

"How about we drop this, before all of you get sent to you're room until dinner."

"Ok we'll drop it." The three kids said at the same time. After the three said that they ran out of the house and went to go play in the yard.

Inuyasha then walked into the house. "Hiya, how was you're day so far?"

"Please talk to Joel, and Benji…"

"What, school?"

"No, it's Rini. Mean yea she does really get the precious act but all they do it torture the poor girl."

"Like how?"

Serena stepped away from the table that she was setting for dinner. "They chase her around the house and I no this is mean for me to say but all I can hear in my head is her scream."

"She does take after you, you know."

"Yea but she has you're scream."

"How do you know what my scream sounds like?"

"Well Sango showed me a few things."

Inuyasha stood there for a moment. "Exactly what do you want me to tell them theirs nothing I can do."

"Teach them how do go um… I got it, take them some where to go train."

"Now that I think about it when is the last time I took them training?"

"Last summer."

"O, um when's the last time I took Rini training?"

"2 summers ago." Serena was now back to setting the table and was walking over to go get the phone book to order pizza.

"Ok well I'm going to be getting off in 2 weeks for 1 month on sick leave."

"Oh really."

"I'm going to take Joel, and Benji training for 2 weeks and Rini training for 2 weeks."

"Well finally I can get some peace and quiet around here."

"Thank you Inuyasha." Serena said walking up to him, and kissing him on the lips.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww." The three children said while walking into the house. The two separated and looked at their kids, and smiled

"Just wait until the three of you are older." Inuyasha said walking over to the three cute kids.

"Hi dad!" The three yelled hugging him.

"Hey, after dinner were going to all talk in the living room ok."

"Yup." Rini said looking at her two evil brothers.

"Did you three do you're home work yet?"

"I hate home work." Rini said looking at her daddy with puppy dog eyes. "Do I have to do it?"

"Yes, all of you have to do you're homework. Just wait till next year when you're in 6thgrade. Well Benji, Joel you'll be in 8thbut you know what I mean. You will be calling me or your Mom and telling us that you're not doing your homework. An you will be grounded when you come home."

"Well this is 5thgrade." Rini told her father.

"Anyway you 4 dinner will be here in 20 minutes. Joel, Benji is you're homework done?"

"Yup." Both boys said looking at their mother.

"Can I see it?" Serena asked.

"Yea we'll be back down in time for dinner." Benji said smiling at his mother. After saying that Benji and Joel ran upstairs to their room pulling out there homework and working on it.

"Ok, ok I'm going." Rini said while her mother and father looked at her.

"We want to see your homework as well after dinner."

"Ok well I didn't get the chance really to say hi to you when you walked in. Hi Inu, how was your day?"

"Good, works good." (One more thing, Sesshomaru owns a company, and Inuyasha works for him.)

"Good, so where exactly are you going to take them to train? Are they going to be missing school?"

"I'm going to be taking them up to the old country side where the demons still roam like in feudal Japan, and yes they are going to be missing school."

"Ok well you know after all the years we have been married you still never explained your knowledge of feudal Japan to me."

"I promise you I will tonight ok." After Inuyasha said this he walked over to his wife and kissed her.

~Lita and Sesshomaru's house~

"Hi sesshomaru how was your day?"

"Good, it seems quiet. Too quiet." A little girl ran out form behind a wall and jumped on Sesshomaru's back.

"Daddy!" She hugged him from behind.

"Hi Amara."

"Daddy!" 4 other children yelled running to the living room, running up to sesshomaru and hugging him.

"He new I was so loved?" Sesshomaru said looking at Lita. Lita just stared at him like saying "What the hell are you talking about? Of course you're loved. Baka." Sesshomaru just smiled. He new what the look meant.

"Daddy how was you're day?" Amara asked jumping down from his back.

Ok well this is it for this chapter. Tell me how it was. Like help me out with names here. I need 4 more names. PLEASE HELP ME WIT NAMES! I wanted to keep this story out of the real world names like Benji and Joel but only to guy names I could think of. Well please review! Hope you liked! ^_^ Oyeah I changed some stuff for then it was easier to read. As u see it's italic, and bold when peeps are talking to each other. When someone is in thought it's Italic but not bold. Well hope it was easier 4 u guys to read! Once again sorry bout the one large paragraph thing but I can't help it. I don't know how to fix it. I don't write it like that. I write it in paragraphs.