Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ "Father is a jerk" ❯ Surpises ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok, well here's the next chapter. I just can't wait until the next chapter after this cause one more thing FLUFFY FAN HOW COULD U TELL THEM WHAT PEDIFILE MEANS! I HOPE YOU DIDN'T SAY THE NAME WHO IT GOING TO BE OR I BE MAD! Well anyway R&R please.

~Duck pond/ Duck Island~

"What the hell. Lita she's coming here?"

"Yea, she's probably going to go over there on Cherry Island."

"Probably right, well we maize as talk to her."

"Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru."

"What?"

"Nothing."

~Park~

"Hiya Benji."

"Hey Billy."

The kids were all greeting each other while Inuyasha walked over to Max, and Miko.

"Can you 2 do me a favor?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yea, shoot." Max said.

"I need you 2 to watch Rini and make sure she doesn't leave the park. I mean make sure she stays here with you guys. If you guys leave to go back to your house, make sure she comes with. Put it this way you 2 are in charge of watching Rini ok."

"Ok." Miko, and Max replied walking away from Inuyasha. Inuyasha went back into the truck and the 2 drove away.

~Inside truck~

"So, where does this guy live? Or where is he at?"

"Serena pull over right here. It will be easier if I walk."

"Yes demon speed." Serena said pulling over. "Remember you still have to explain to me later."

"I wouldn't forget." Inuyasha said to Serena with an evil grin on his face.

"O I see ok."

Inuyasha stepped out of the truck and inhaled catching his scent. "Don't you think it would be easier if you transformed? Then you have your speed as well, and you don't look like your chasing me."

"Good point."

Serena put the truck in park, and stepped out for then she could transform. She looked around to make sure no one was around. She transformed. "Ok, let's go."

Inuyasha, and Serena began to run toward the scent. They ended up at a corner store. When they stopped her turned to Serena and said, "Wait, he's coming out now."

When the guy came out of the store, Inuyasha walked up to him, and pulled him a side.

"Is there a problem?"

"Your name is Kurama correct." Inuyasha said looking at him.

"Yes."

"Ok, now I have one thing to say to you. Stay away from our daughter. I can smell demon all over you." Inuyasha said looking at him. "Dirty demon, I smell girls all over him."

Serena was now untransformed long before he came out of the store. "Listen to him. Stay away from her or else."

Kurama smiled at the two. "Take it you too don't want her dating until she's at least looking 15 right. I know she's a hanyou. An I also know that she's only 5 but she does look ten."

"Yea, and your really 200, and you look 15. I'm not stupid. Like I said before stay away from Rini. If either of us catch you 2 together, I'll kill you."

Kurama was still smiling. "What ever Inuyasha. The stupid hanyou from all those years before, still you're wish didn't come true. I don't think it ever will." After Kurama said this he was gone. It was sort of like he vanished.

"Bastard." Inuyasha said showing his teeth.

"I have a feeling he's some kind of pedifile."

"Naw, he's just a dirty demon Serena."

"Ok, well here. Use my cell phone to call Rini's teacher. It's only like 6 so they should be home."

"All right." He dialed Rini's home base teacher's number and then started back to the truck.

"Hello?"

"Hi Alissa?"

"Yes this is Alissa who is this?"

"This is Rini's father."

"O hi."

"Hi, I just wanted to inform you that next week Rini will not be in school. She won't be returning back to school until May 27th."

"Ok, I'll take note of that and please call the main office tommaro to inform them as well please."

"Ok, well I got to go bye."

*Click*

Serena and Inuyasha were now back at the truck.

~Park~

"Damn there still here. Well then again that is a good thing." Inuyasha said.

"I'll go get them." Serena said stepping out of the truck."Joel, Benji, Rini let's go!" Serena yelled. The children said there good byes and then the 3 went into the car and they went back home.

~Serena and Inuyasha's house~

"Rini, Benji, Joel go get ready for school and take your showers. I want you three going to sleep early tonight instead of staying up all night."

Serena said looking at the 3 frowning children.

"Fine." Benji, Joel, and Rini said.

"Now you can explain to me your knowledge of the past to me. Also you can explain what Kurama meant when he said, the stupid hanyou from all those years before, still you're wish didn't come true. I don't think it ever will. What did he mean by that?"

"Like I said I will explain later ok."

"Fine but later better be soon Inuyasha."

~Lita, and Sesshomaru's house~

"Max, Miko, Billy, Raphael, good night. Amara your father and I have to talk to you."

"Night mom!"

Amara was now walking down the stairs thinking to herself, "Now what, now what the hell did I do? I bet she found out about Duck pond. What o shit what happens if she did find out about Duck pond!? O fuck by the way she said your father and I have to talk to you I bet she did. O this is just fucken great. Now I won't be able to go down there with Amirah, and bet up that fucken prep Tia. This is great. Hey if I tell dad he will understand. Yea! O yea daddy's little girl has this all figured out!" "Yes?" Amara asked smiling at her parents.

"I will be straight up with you. You're not going to Duck pond tonight." Sesshomaru said looking at her daughter.

"Can I explain why I'm going there though daddy?" She asked smiling at her father with puppy dog eyes. (U no Sess always falls for the young an innocent act even more so with his own daughter)

"Sure."

"Amirah, and I are going down there to go beat the shit out of a prep. This…" She stopped for a minute for then she wouldn't start cussing in front of her parents. "This girl, Tia feoco started with me like she got in my face and I didn't want to fight in school since she's not worth getting suspended over. So she said meet me at Duck Island at 2 in the morning and if one of us isn't there by 2:10 then they for fit and is afraid of the other and the way we are going to have proof is cause we are having a timer on a camcorder and is going to video tape part of the fight for proof."

Lita stared at her daughter dumbfound. Sesshomaru was still calm and waiting to see if she was going to continue."Well then you still know that fighting some stupid stuck up prep and getting joy from watching her scream isn't right." Sesshomaru said trying the best he could to hold back a smirk.

"I'll make a deal with you since I hate preps as much as you do. Your father will go with you, but will stay across the street and won't interfere. Just because I guarantee you have not one clue what else happens at Duck Pond."

"Deal. Mom, dad you 2 are the best parents in the world."

Amara went over to her mother and father and hugged them."All because were letting you go beat up a bitchy prep."

"O so you're aloud to swear and I can't." Amara said looking at her mother.

"Look your older, and your now what 13 so you can't tell me you don't swear just don't swear at your little bothers and sisters." Lita said to her daughter.

"I won't argue with you." Amara said smiling at her mother."Night mom, night dad! Well actually dad I will see you in 4 hours!" Amara ran upstairs and went into here room to go prepare to go kick some prep ass. (U no dress in black and stuff look like u bout to go kick some ass.)

"You can tell she's our daughter can't you." Sesshomaru said to Lita.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, she just likes to beat the shit out of preps."

Lita looked at Sesshomaru for a minute trying to understand what he just said."Wait a minute you beat up preps?"

"No, I just seen a lot of preps in the world and I seen a lot of them get there head beat into the pavement cause of there big ass mouth."

"O, well night. Remember you better be up in 4 hours for Amara."

"I don't think she will leave without me."

"You're probably right. We were too nice to her."

~Inuyasha, and Serena's house~

Inuyasha, and Serena were now in there room. (Not sex but they were lying in bed together.)

"Now will you explain to me?" Serena asked cuddling into Inuyasha's chest.

"Sure. I'm a half dog demon from feudal Japan. Sango is a demon exterminator, Miroku is a Buddhist monk, and Shippo is a fox demon. As you now then Sesshomaru is a dog demon also from feudal Japan. All of us got here by… well um actually it's me and my brother's fault that we are here. Then again it's not our fault. Like we were fighting with our swords (Tetsusaiga vs. Tokijin) and when me and my brother both used our swords ultimate attacks there was this big explosion and Tenseiga acted on it's own accord on all of us. (Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Shippo.)And then the next thing we knew we ended up here."

"So in another words Sesshomaru's sword threw all of you guys in time, but what does Kurama mean by your wish will probably never come true?"

"I want to become full demon like my brother instead of being a hanyou, but now that wish has changed into nothing but a dream. I don't really care anymore. That was the past."

"What did you drink today?" Serena asked looking at Inuyasha."

"Nothing why?" Inuyasha asked looking at Serena confused.

"Your too suborn to say you don't want to become demon anymore."

"No, I know I can be a stubborn asshole but now I'm not acting like one."

"True continue."

"Kurama must have got in this time some how but he must have been another demon back in feudal Japan. Probably encountered him before just don't remember."

"You don't think that would put Rini in danger do you?"

Ok I can't write any more I have to go to sleep. Well please review and I hope u like! O yea to all you preps out there I no you probably hate me for writing bout all of you but I hate preps cause they think they rule every thing which they don't and well you know I won't get into that. Well please review! ^_^ Hope you liked! Please review!