Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ask InuYasha And Yu Yu Hankusho ❯ :] ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ask InuYasha and The YYH Gang.
By:Animefan3006

Ok.. So every one of my readers more and likely want to kill.. Not updating in almost a year... But I apologize.. and as i looked over the story i couldn't help but laugh.. My spelling was horrible... and i don't even know what to say.
So here i am with an update.. I hope you enjoy.

Also.. I do not in ant form or fashion own the characters of InuYasha or YYH.. (to lazy to type it out..)

And with that lets begin!
_______________________________________________________________< br>
Shay: (my name) This is from Serenity digo18.. and the question is.
this is for youko: do you like the stories you have with kagome and if so
what is your faverot (i no it is spelled wrong) part and if you could do that
fav part agein would u (hand kagome a box with a card) dring the potion in the
box the pink one and the ather can say what it does love your storie please
update soon or i will cry

Youko placed his finger to his lips and pondered this question... "Yes i do have a favorite it is called.. Not the Only One By: Kawaii-KeKe-Chan * And i would do it all over again for her..." Youko looked over at Kagome and sighed

Kagome stared at the pink potion for a moment.. Then it was grabbed by me and slung out the window.. "It could be poison." I said glaring out the window.. and Kagome nodded in agrement.

Shay: Ok.. Next question is from dakotsuerami78
aww you actually used mine im i was so excited, i think that thisidea of
yours is so cute i love reading them

Shay: Why thank you! I hope your not to mad at me for not updating..
Ok.. The next question is from Kurama's_Kitsune

Hi [again!]I'm Hieis_Kitsune, I'm just not logged in.Thanks for saying yes,Touya!!Okay, I've got some more questions!! 1: Kuwabara, if you could save either Yukina or Shizuru from certain death, who would you choose? 2:Hiei, are you gonna answer that question? 3:Kurama, do you love Botan? 4:Botan, do you love Kurama?

Kuwabara was jolted awake.. He glanced around in amazement.. "I have a question?" He asked..

Shay nodded and handed him his question.. He read over it and replied..
"This is a tough one.. Me being... well.. Me.. I would save them both and look really cool doing so."

Yuske: (i forgot how to spell his name) came over and knocked the shiznits out of Kewabara. "You idiot you are so far from being cool!" He then walked back to his seat and sat down.

Hiei glared at the reviewer.. "I shall not answer your question. Due to the fact i do not remember your question."

Kurama glanced at Botan and blushed. "well i.. guess i do love her.." He hung his head in embarssesment.

Botan turned 12 diffrent shades of red and glanced over at Kurama.. "I do love him"
They then began to run at each other in super slow mo.. With lovey music playing in the background. They then hugged and never let go.

Shay sighed and looked at the next question. "This one is from Sarenity digo17
omg so funny i have (?)'s for youko, sess...o crap fluffy (hehehe i i have a
sesshomaru plushy i pet his tail) inuyasha and kagome.
kagome: if you where forced to marry sesshomaru,youko, itachi, neji or garra
who would you marry.

youko: if you had to steel a girl from the inuyasha show to be your mate who
would it be

sesshomaru/fluffy: when rin gets biger and states dateing would you let her
date hakudoshi.

inuyasha: you loser how dare you hurt kagome. if you had 2 days to live and
had to sleep with some b4 you die would it be kagome, sango, big rin or
kinkyho.

that is all i have
p.s sesshomaru i am a female demon i have pop rocks and jolly ranchers how
would you like to come over?
please update soon or i will kill suckera (aka sakera)

Kagome looked confused.. "I don't know Itachi, Neji, Or Gaara.. So I would marry Youko." She smiled and before she knew it she was pinned to the ground my a happy Youko.

Youko was huggleing Kagome.. "I would steal this wonderful lady here" He smirked and held her close.

Sesshomaru glared at Rin. "Who is the Hakudoshi fellow.. And why do i not know who he is?!"
Rin sweat dropped and hid behind a couch.

InuYasha laughed. "Kikyo duh!" There was a rather inhuman growl form Kagome who had finnaly got away from a now unconious Youko.. "Sit boy!" She yelled. And then Inuyasha was two unconcious.

Shessomaru got on Ah-un. "I shall be there before you know it." The thought of poprocks and jollyranchers made him happy.

Shay smiled. "I hope you did kill Sakura.. I hate her guts."
Shay glanced around the room and sighed..
"Thats all the questions.. And as of the last chapter nothing amazingly Epic happened. :] I hope to see every one reveiw! and ask lots of questions."

Every one then smiled and waved like maniacs! while screaming "BYE!! PLEASE REVIEW!!!!"
___________________________________________________________ ____

Authors note... At the * .. That is a story from media miner.. I shall give you the link..
http://www.mediaminer(dot)org/fanfic/view_ch.php/124062/570171 Again thanks for reading.. and i am soo sorry for not updating.. <3 you guys!